Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,148 members, 7,936,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? (14056 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by k2039: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Loading......2%

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

undecidedundecided
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
Okay, enough of fat pictures
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by mcevans1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
You Never Know What You Have Until You Lose It ...
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by roymary: 1:17am On Oct 30, 2012
@OP

Fat girls are Not Afraid To Eat unlike the skinny ones that only want salad for dinner.

Fat girls will give you a BJ that you won’t ever forget.

Fat girls are more durable...they love to play rough and won't get made that you mess up their lace wig

Fat girls will keep you in shape. Climbing and digging

Fat girls keep you warm when its cold.

Overall, Fat girls are hopeless lovers.

Mrs Chima is too fat though in case your girl is that big.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 30, 2012
roymary: @OP

[s]Fat girls are Not Afraid To Eat unlike the skinny ones that only want salad for dinner.

Fat girls are more durable...they love to play rough and won't get made that you mess up their lace wig

Overall, Fat girls are hopeless lovers. [/s]

what a ton load of bullshit.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 1:28am On Oct 30, 2012
ItsModella:

LMAO! The truth is Roymary is two of me and you together! He is still hurt from rejection. Don't mind him. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by roymary: 1:35am On Oct 30, 2012
ItsModella:

I know you are fat...Obun
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by roymary: 1:36am On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO! The truth is Roymary is two of me and you together! He is still hurt from rejection. Don't mind him. grin grin grin grin grin

LOL...Mrs Chima...abeg enter gym!!!
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 30, 2012
roymary:

I know you are fat...Obun
not me, you're the one who's fat.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 1:39am On Oct 30, 2012
roymary:

LOL...Mrs Chima...abeg enter gym!!!

You go first...let me see if it works for you. tongue tongue
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by roymary: 2:17am On Oct 30, 2012
ItsModella:
not me, you're the one who's fat.

Mscheww...Post peeksure!
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by razznaija(f): 2:56am On Oct 30, 2012
blackbalang: Are u F"ing kidding me. anyway I don't think u luv her BUT luv d idea of luving her. Her size shdnt be a probs except shez obese. I won't tell u to encourage her to go to the gym(I don't see why she shd change cos of u,if shez comfortable with her size). U either love her d way she is or let her be MR.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 4:09am On Oct 30, 2012
At least there are no more pictures
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by free2ryhme: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2012
fastlane84: Hello Nlanderz..... Pls help a brother out. I love dis gurl cos she has everything I need in a woman but she is the fat type and I don't want to break her heart. Wat should I do? Thanks in anticipation.

then you don't love her if you find issues with her physical appearance and size.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by fairygeh(f): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2012
Tell her to lose weight where it aint necessary and leave just some fat where its required,u knw thick and curvy girls rule,only dogs settle for bones oh chill.Wtf am I saying,if it doesnt suit you the way she is,then you don't deserve and love her#truth
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2012
Dump her with immediate effect! Fat people are not good in bed-they will just lie down like a bag of garri, while you'll be doing all the work.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2012
Highbros: Dump her with immediate effect! Fat people are not good in bed-they will just lie down like a bag of garri, while you'll be doing all the work.
Slap yourself

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2012
mc~evans:
You Never Know What You Have Until You Lose It ...
Also, you'll never know what you are missing until you lost what you have and move on.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
Slap yourself
Why should I?
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by dopeJemi: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2012
Highbros: Dump her with immediate effect jes as mah gf dumped me like a used pad because I had a smalL dɪ̣̝̇ck dat cudnt enter her! Fat people are not good in bed cuz I ​A̶̲̥̅̊
♏ a victim of circumstance, my stomach waz 2 big- i will just lie down like a bag of garri, while my gf will be doing all the work.

I agree wiv u mah broda sad
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2012
Highbros:
Why should I?
Cos what you typed there is bullshît
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2012
dopeJamaica:

I agree wiv u mah broda sad
Well, your username says it all.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by dopeJemi: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2012
Highbros:
Well, my username clearly states dat I'm high on some cow shiiit .

I cudnt agree wiv u more embarassed
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
Cos what you typed there is bullshît
Okay
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by fastlane84: 12:13am On Oct 31, 2012

Fat girls are Not Afraid To Eat unlike the skinny ones that only want salad for dinner.

Tanx. I hv already made up my mind 2 b with her..... Mrs chima z so unbelievable cheesy

Tanx. I hv already made up my mind 2 b with her..... Mrs chima z so unbelievable
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2012
fastlane84:

Tanx. I hv already made up my mind 2 b with her..... Mrs chima z so unbelievable cheesy

Tanx. I hv already made up my mind 2 b with her..... Mrs chima z so unbelievable

Awwwwww. You decided to be with your fat azz chick huh? I wish you all well. kiss kiss kiss My job is done! Come kids...let get another sucker! grin grin
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 5:36am On Oct 31, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Awwwwww. You decided to be with your fat azz chick huh? I wish you all well. kiss kiss kiss My job is done! Come kids...let get another sucker! grin grin

Lol
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2012
leave her for someone who will love her for who she is... its best she be with someone who truly loves her beyond her physical appearance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Guy Who Likes My Big Nyansh- See Photo / My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind / Hot sexy girls photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.