Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,710 members, 7,972,620 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:26 PM

Help................ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help................ (800 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help................ by ibikunleshofu: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME ON MY WEBSITE AND AM USING WORDPRESS.I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE PLUGIN
Re: Help................ by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
Let's see what you have.
Re: Help................ by mitey(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
ibikunle shofu: I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME ON MY WEBSITE AND AM USING WORDPRESS.I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE PLUGIN

Please be clear.

If I understand what you're saying, you have installed your Wordpress website but you can't install plugins, right?

Which plugins are you trying to install, and are they giving any errors?

1 Like

Re: Help................ by ibikunleshofu: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2012
The prob is that am still a learner,n i created a membership page n i want to create it i a way that people can be able to register to that page.n i dont know what else to do

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Information On Short Code Business In Nigeria / Help With Screen Resolution Pls. / How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.