Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,967 members, 7,963,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (114550 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2009
CR9 scores. . .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2009
FBS:

CR9 scores. . .
Yep goalllllllllllll 3-0
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2009
But the match was boring sha. . . grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Yep goalllllllllllll 3-0

storee. . .dem dey smell
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2009
Krayola2:

storee. . .dem dey smell
grin grin grin You have changed your tone,haven't you? undecided Let me refresh ya memory
Krayola2:

My Espanyol boys are about to give the Galassticos a lesson. We'll see how over 200 million Euros in the summer fares against my Catalan neighbours!! cool

Casillas is still having nightmares of Tamudo's goal grin grin Who's the real Raul. . .he plays in Catalunya wink
Yep u said all that. Too much demo no good for ya body ooo.

FBS:

This match is damn boring. tongue
FBS:

But the match was boring sha. . . grin
Boring ke? undecided Berra upgrade your T.V cool.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Boring ke? undecided Berra upgrade your T.V cool.
If you want to know it's already upgraded. grin

That MATCH WAS F*&*Kin boring. tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2009
FBS:

If you want to know it's already upgraded. grin

That MATCH WAS F*&*Kin boring. tongue
Ask politely and I will lend one of mine grin. No dey lie jare. I no say your T.V dey faulty grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2009
see ur head. I meant Madrid dey smell. Nothing to fear from them yet cool cool cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Positivity(m): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2009
The team needs a couple of games to strike a rythm. It shouldn't be too hard though considering the fact that CR9 still possess that stroke of genius along with the flair of Kaka and ingenuity of Benzema + the strong presence of Alonso in midfield. . . . La liga will soon come alight with superlative performances from the galaticos! cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2009
My Espanyol boys are about to give the Galassticos a lesson. We'll see how over 200 million Euros in the summer fares against my Catalan neighbours!! Cool

Casillas is still having nightmares of Tamudo's goal Grin Grin Who's the real Raul. . .he plays in Catalunya Wink

i laugh u in vernacular.

now u know who the master is.

anything that has something to do with barcelona will suffer for our hand!

just 3-0. kameni want to dey show stubbornness but when kill and go catch stubborn person then the stubborn person must become gentle!

we humbled espanyol.

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 8:02am On Sep 14, 2009
chic2pimp:

Ask politely and I will lend one of mine grin. No dey lie jare. I no say your T.V dey faulty grin
I laugh in tawi-tawi. You get TV sef? grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by bammy(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2009
galati-curse
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2009
Real Spanking!!!

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Positivity(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2009
I'm not cut out 4 football fanaticism, but really, all these peeps should leave the galaticos and enjoy good football na! Abi na only Real Madrid dey La liga? FYI, galaticos rock! tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2009
Real Madrid will not endorse their sponsor on their shirt tonight

Advertising of betting is not authorised by Swiss authorities if not executed by governmental entities. Therefore and given that Switzerland is not bound to European Union legislation, Real Madrid in conjuction with Bwin have decided not to endorse the brand 'bwin.com' on the team shirt during today's UCL match facing FC Zuric and Real Madrid CF.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1202796741921/noticia/Noticia/Real_Madrid_will_not_endorse_their_sponsor_on_their_shirt_tonight.htm
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2009
cristiano Ronaldo bangs in  freekick for Real Madrid. 0-1 to Madrid

I'm watchin this game from class. if i get caught i'll get banned from bringin my laptop to class.  grin grin  And this idiot babe beside me keeps staring at my screen. I go soon spit for her face now. alakoba oshi!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
I love the style of Football FC Zurich play. very classy bunch. slick one touch passing. , very attractive stuff. For a second when i started watchin i thought they were Real Madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
Raul scores. Nice Madrid move. 0-2. this is goin to be a massacre
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2009
Half Time: FC Zurich 0 - 3 Real Madrid.
Goals from CR, Raul and Pipita.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2009
Xabi Alonso makes a tackle and cripples himself. grin grin Isn't it the person on the receiving end that is supposed to get injured? grin

Looks like he's in a lot of pain
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2009
Zurich get one back thru a penalty (What a wonderfully executed dive grin ).  I really really like this Zurich team!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2009
ZURICH GET A SECOND!! 2-3. This is beautiful grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2009
This Zurich club is probably worth about a fifth of this Madrid squad. I mean the whole Zurich club. And they are going toe to toe with y'all without parking the bus. They just earned themselves a new fan!!  cool What a team!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
Cristiano Ronaldo scores another free kick. Dis Ronaldo guy sef. . .pssccheeww! I'm not watching again  angry

2-4
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
2-5 final score. Guti scores last minute. Brave effort by Zurich though. They went for it
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2009
The First Zurich's goal was as a result of a clear dive.

Loosing Xabi also caused a momentary lapse in concentration which lead to y'all conceeding two goals in two minutes.

Krayola2:

Zurich get one back thru a penalty (What a wonderfully executed dive grin ). I really really like this Zurich team!
Exactly.

Krayola2:

cristiano Ronaldo bangs in freekick for Real Madrid. 0-1 to Madrid

I'm watchin this game from class. if i get caught i'll get banned from bringin my laptop to class. grin grin And this idiot babe beside me keeps staring at my screen. I go soon spit for her face now. alakoba oshi!!
Na lie jare stop lying. Class ko,school ni. No be for you cleaning job u dey watch am. U come hia dey form like we go chop am. Bloody agbero grin cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

Na lie jare stop lying. Class ko,school ni. No be for you cleaning job u dey watch am. U come hia dey form like we go chop am. Bloody agbero grin cool

haha. At least dem get tv for my cleaning job. Na only order taking screen dey ur mcdonalds drive thru window. Unless your walkman get radio nothin for u.  grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2009
Kray why shrimp dey like tacke u like this?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2009
full-time: FC Zurich 2-5 Real Madrid.
3pts in the bag
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2009
eyonigger:

Kray why shrimp dey like tacke u like this?

I no know o. Him think like say i resemble him boyfriend, Diego. I tell am say i straight but the guy no gree. I tire o
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
shrimp, are u gaygott? Or Bi? Cos i see sey u get crush fro AmAka too.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2009
eyonigger:

shrimp, are u gaygott? Or Bi? Cos i see sey u get crush fro AmAka too.
Nah I ain't like you. I am 100% straight cool.

As for Amaka ,no be u and her dey caress each other up and down NL like OkO and Iyawo.

If she no gree, you fit use Krayfish as substitute. Norrin spoil dia cool.
Krayola2:

I no know o. Him think like say i resemble him boyfriend, Diego. I tell am say i straight but the guy no gree. I tire o
Shuush ya mouth,bloody gay tongue cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics) / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.