Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,021 members, 7,963,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (114562 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2009
One trophy out of the way, I mean lost two more to fight for !!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2009
Eastbay,

This is serious, The way u are losing it is alarming.

In the BL every team is competitive, Team dont lie down to be raped like they do in the EPL

Germans always give a fight not like English that are docile and just resigned to fate.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2009
Thank God CR9 is back next weekend we are gonna see the Current World Football back in action barring any set back, just pray he comes back to his best and destroy Barcelona at Camp Nou .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^LoL grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by countdown2: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2009
Iahahahaha, I laugh in Galacticos.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2009
galatico:

Thank God CR9 is back next weekend we are gonna see the Current World Football back in action barring any set back, just pray he comes back to his best and destroy Barcelona at Camp Nou .

hahahaha so CR7 is one man squad for Madrid, mnh shame to Real, so without CR7 u guys can not win a match hahahahahah i laugh in spanish

Up FCB 4 ever
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin No comment.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2009
scantee:

hahahaha so CR7 is one man squad for Madrid, mnh shame to Real, so without CR7 u guys can not win a match hahahahahah i laugh in spanish

Up FCB 4 ever

We've won matches without CR9, with him in the squad, our attack would sparkle more, Realmadrid has never and would never be a one man squad .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Myself2(m): 11:24am On Nov 19, 2009
Congratulations,at last C Ronaldo will be going to the world cup in South Africa.The world cup would not have been complete without the most flamboyant and arguably the best footballer presently on the planet.

Hope the team doctors at Madrid are doing their utmost to make sure the ankle injury heals once for all

C Ronaldo;YOU ROCK
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2009
galatico:

We've won matches without CR9, with him in the squad, our attack would sparkle more, Realmadrid has never and would never be a one man squad .

so why over alarming about CR7, well that was my prayer since, so that when FCB will trash Real on on 29 Nov there will be no excuse about left out of their key player.
so lets wait and see.

FCB 4ever
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2009
scantee:

[/b]

so why over alarming about CR7, well that was my prayer since, so that when FCB will trash Real on on 29 Nov there will be no excuse about left out of their key player.
so lets wait and see.

FCB 4ever

With CR9 we would be more potent in attack, so that's why i insisted that CR9 is the main man in attack .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2009
galatico:

With CR9 we would be more potent in attack, so that's why i insisted that CR9 is the main man in attack .

that is why i said before that he is a one man squad of Real Mad. remember we beat man united in UEFA final last season with CR7 so he cant stops us from doing the same to Real

FCB Remain the Bosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2009
scantee:

that is why i said before that he is a one man squad of Real Mad. remember we beat man united in UEFA final last season with CR7 so he cant stops us from doing the same to Real

FCB Remain the Bosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Question
Did you beat Man United in the Semi finals of the Champions League 2007/2008?

CR7 then defeated you with Man Utd, I believe he'll do it again !!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2009
galatico:

Question
Did you beat Man United in the Semi finals of the Champions League 2007/2008?

CR7 then defeated you with Man Utd, I believe he'll do it again !!!
my man please stop dreaming, because 6-2 last season is just warning, just watch out for 6-0

Real must bow b4 FCB we are the Boss
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
Chei!!! God saved Barcelona it would have been total disgrace at the Camp Nou , if not for my boyz who messed up in front of goal, simply wasteful .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Eyoniger: 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
galatico:

Chei!!! God saved Barcelona it would have been total disgrace at the Camp Nou , if not for my boyz who messed up in front of goal, simply wasteful .

Sharap there Mr. Galacticos.

'El Mesias' parts the White Sea
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ogazi007(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2009
I dont think madrid will be this lucky when next we jam them.1 goal win aint convincing enough for me but we shall punish madrid in their home with plenty goal.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2009
ogazi007:

I dont think madrid will be this lucky when next we jam them.1 goal win aint convincing enough for me but we shall punish madrid in their home with plenty goal.

Gbam no compromising

We are FCB
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2009
scantee:

Gbam no compromising

We are FCB

I no fit shout!!! Real go destroy Barcelona for Bernabeu twice next year, second leg of the League match and the Champions League Final .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2009
galatico:

I no fit shout!!! Real go destroy Barcelona for Bernabeu twice next year, second leg of the League match and the Champions League Final .

hahaha i laugh in madrid hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkakacr9alonsomarceloraulbenzema, bunch of waste
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2009
galatico:

Hhahahahha, you guys think u can make it through the k.O stage??
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ogazi007(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2009
Una go hear am tonite,valencia dey vex o!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2009
ogazi007:

Una go hear am tonite,valencia dey vex o!

dey go chop their sit today, Val go hurt their feelings hahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa
Barca 4 ever
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2009
[size=15pt]AMUNT VALENCIA!!!![/size]

These boys are goin to do the business. . .Just like Sevilla use una mop floor cool

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2009
Can u imagine? These EPL bribed mods no make thread for Valencia- Real Madrid, but Liverpool - Burnley gets a thread angry baba nla ojoro!! grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2009
krayola when u come wicked like this? Why u go dey threaten them with deadly bat logo and the deadly david villa infronna it? He nor pure ooo!!! grin grin grin

Krayola:

Can u imagine? These EPL bribed mods no make thread for Valencia- Real Madrid, but Liverpool - Burnley gets a thread angry baba nla ojoro!! grin

Ask crizzle, u go see wetin she go yarn, i don protest tire on this issue.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2009
Krayola:

No mind them jare and come to think of it barcelona vs espanyol is a local derby and deserves a thread.

@OP

Thank God we won ooo grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2009
I don talk tire, The funny thing is that most Liverpool threads dont go beyond 1 page. e.g check Liverpool vs Fiorentina thread
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2009
Krayola:

[size=15pt]AMUNT VALENCIA!!!![/size]

These boys are goin to do the business. . .Just like Sevilla use una mop floor cool

See your mouth!!! Enu ose!!! We destroyed Valencia upon all your mouth, Realmadrid are simply unstoppable .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2009
Look at these useless Farca boys, their full squad couldnt beat a Villa-less valencia, while Madrid, without Kaka and CR, go there and grab all 3pts from Villa and company. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2009
biina:

Look at these useless Farca boys, their full squad couldnt beat a Villa-less valencia, while Madrid, without Kaka and CR, go there and grab all 3pts from Villa and company. grin

Has that gotten you to the top of the table? Farca on top. grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
eyoniggar:

Has that gotten you to the top of the table? Farca on top. grin grin
La liga na marathon, no be sprint. Leading in december does not win the title. You can ask Arsenal fans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics) / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.