Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,146 members, 7,936,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

President Barack Obama’s Victory Inspires Me – Tonye Princewill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Barack Obama’s Victory Inspires Me – Tonye Princewill (778 Views)

Amaechi Sold Rivers’ Asset To Fund APC, Buhari – Tonye Princewill / Dont Waste Your Time On Appeal: Tonye Princewill Tells Governor Wike / Nyesom Wike, Tonye Princewill, Dakuku Peterside Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Barack Obama’s Victory Inspires Me – Tonye Princewill by Orikinla(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
Prince Tonye Princewill

Prince Tonye Princewill, the Rivers state PDP stalwart and leader of Princewill Political Associates (PPA) has described the re-election of Barak Obama as a beacon of hope to all and a triumph of democracy. “This is truly remarkable and a sign of the triumph of hope over cynicism, the reward of hard work and evidence that if people take their fate into their own hands, they can rewrite their own history. I have always said politics is far too important to be left to politicians and I was glad to see ordinary Americans do what they do best. Write their own destiny”.

The Prince went on further to say, “We in Nigeria have a lot to learn from this great exhibition of people power. Nobody there played victim, everybody there showed an ability to stand up and fight not just for themselves but for each other. A love for their country symbolised in a simple and enduring patriotic spirit Nigerians would do well to think deeply about”.

Even as he celebrated with Americans and all well-meaning progressives, he warned Obama to remember his African roots even more in his final term. He urged Obama to take a deep interest in African issues particularly the promotion of investment in Africa as the security of the world and its financial sustainability lay in the continent.

He commended Mitt Romney, the Republican presidential candidate for demonstrating statesmanship not only by conceding victory to the will of the people but for the manner and tone by which he did so. He urged Nigerian politicians to emulate this example as Nigerians were getting more and more aware of their power. “If we are to move our democracy forward the Prince concluded, we must listen to the voices of our people.

The pictures attached are that of Prince Tonye Princewill and Mrs Rosemary Princewill at Dubai recently.

~ Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze,
Media Consultant, PPA.

Re: President Barack Obama’s Victory Inspires Me – Tonye Princewill by SisiKill1: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
Even as he celebrated with Americans and all well-meaning progressives, he warned Obama to remember his African roots even more in his final term. He urged Obama to take a deep interest in African issues particularly the promotion of investment in Africa as the security of the world and its financial sustainability lay in the continent.

Why do people like talking to the air?!

Like Obama gives a rat's patootie what some Governor of some obscure state in a country he has to consciously remind himself exists. . .says. undecided
Re: President Barack Obama’s Victory Inspires Me – Tonye Princewill by dominique(f): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ok o. Obama has heed your warning.
Some people just like to talk for the sake of talking.
Re: President Barack Obama’s Victory Inspires Me – Tonye Princewill by otokx(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
Tonye Princewill used to be the face of the opposition in Rivers State until recently when he went to join the PDP thereby exposing his real desire, his reward awaits him in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Describe This Picture in your own word. / CNN: Isreal/Hamas Bombardment Intestifies, Full scale war feared / Bomb Blast In Jaji Cantoment!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.