Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

10Ebisco's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10Ebisco's Profile / 10Ebisco's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 18 pages)

Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Girls School In Yobe by 10Ebisco: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Boko Haram jihadists launched an attack on a girls boarding school in northeast Nigeria but the students and teachers fled to safety, witnesses said Monday.

A convoy of fighters in pickup trucks descended on Dapchi village in the Bursari area of Yobe state around 6 pm (1700 GMT) targeting the school, resident Sheriff Aisami told AFP.

“When they stormed the village they began shooting and setting off explosives,” Aisami said.

“This drew the attention of the girls in the Girls Science Secondary School, so the girls and the teachers were able to escape before the attackers got into the school.”

Unable to kidnap the girls, the Boko Haram fighters looted the school before fleeing.

“There was an attack on the girls secondary school in Dapchi by BokoHaram,” said a member of a local civilian militia battling the extremists.

“Obviously the attack was meant to abduct school girls but luckily they found none of the girls as they were taken away by teachers before they arrived,” said the militia member, who declined to provide his name for safety reasons.

“Military jets were deployed and are in pursuit”, he added.

It’s unclear whether anyone was killed in the violence.

The attack recalls Boko Haram’s audacious kidnapping of more than 200 schoolgirls from the town of Chibok in April, 2014.

The kidnapping drew the world’s attention to the jihadist insurgency in northeast Nigeria.

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari, a former general, came to power in 2015 on a platform promising to stamp out the Islamist movement.

But despite retaking swathes of territory from Boko Haram, the group continues to stage attacks targeting both civilians and military targets, and frequently uses young girls as suicide bombers.

Since 2009, the Boko Haram insurgency has left at least 20,000 dead and made over 2.6 million more homeless.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/boko-haram-attacks-girls-school-in-yobe.html

Celebrities / My Husband Is Tired Of My Escapade Says Mercy Johnson by 10Ebisco: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson Okojie whom marriage is shining brighter every passing day has revealed that the husband is tired of her pranks.

The actress who was the special senior adviser to Kogi state Governor has issued that her success in life is truly from God.

Speaking on why she no longer acts the romance filled movies since she got married, she said it is due to the fact that her husband does not like it and she has to please her husband.

When asked by an interviewer how she settles her dispute with the husband she said;

“When I offend my husband, I jump on his body and he laughs. I may also write a message and paste it at the back of our daughter purity’s back. Honestly the man is tired of my pranks.”

Right after her secondary education, she auditioned for a role in The Maid, a movie that was to launch her into stardom. Her performance in that movie paved the way for her into getting more roles in movies such as Hustlers, Baby Oku in America, War in the Palace, and many more.

In 2009, she won an award for Best Supporting Actress at the 2009 African Movie Award ceremony, and then Best Actress award at the 2013 Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards for her role in the comedy movie Dumebi the Dirty Girl. In December 2011, she was listed as Google's most searched Nigerian celebrity, a position she also held in 2012.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/my-husband-is-tired-of-my-escapade-says.html

Celebrities / Comedian, Koffi's New Baby Brings Peace Sign To The World (see Photos) by 10Ebisco: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2018
Ace Nigerien Comedian, Koffi and his wife have a great reason to be happy as they have just welcomed a new baby.

The comedian revealed that the child is going to be his last baby while sharing the great news on his Instagram page;

He wrote;

”Finally the last born of the family is here and came with the peace sign. 10:01am Oakbend Medical Center Houston. 7pounds 7, for our Nigerian audience that is 3.5kg. Your prayers worked. Baby is happy. Mum is healthy. Dad needs to recuperate financially?. S-* of Kin will not be tellyvized. Keep guessing y’all.

#lastborn #finalbustop #happyfam#GodIsgood

#bestmomever #nomorekids”.

#weareretiring

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/comedian-koffis-new-baby-brings-peace.html

Politics / 2019: “I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level” — Buhari Vows by 10Ebisco: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday promised to take Nigeria to the next level despite the nation’s current challenges.

Buhari made the promise in his remarks at the induction of the Nigerian Air Force’s Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Tsaigumi, in Kaduna.

A copy of his speech was made available to journalists by the Presidency’s media office.

The President said his administration was determined to overcome all challenges militating against the country’s security and development.

He therefore appealed to all Nigerians to support his administration to achieve its objective.

Buhari said, “Let me again reiterate our commitment and firm resolve to take this nation to the next level.

“We remain determined to overcome all challenges to our security and development as a nation.

“I enjoin all well-meaning Nigerians to join hands with us to make our collective dreams of greatness a reality.”

The President said his government was committed to delivering the much-needed change that would make the difference in the nation.

“Government remains determined, despite numerous challenges to bring about the much-needed change that will lift our beloved nation to its rightful place as a major economic and political force on the world stage,”he added.

Buhari disclosed that part of government’s drive to achieve the goal is to enable enterprise and the improvement of the quality of life through massive improvement of national infrastructure.

He said as he outlined in his New Year Day broadcast to the nation, the present administration has designed a series of key projects to dramatically overhaul national infrastructure and overcome the deficit in that vital area.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/2019-i-will-take-nigeria-to-next-level.html

Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Estranged Husband Churchill Calls Rosy Meurer Little Girl by 10Ebisco: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Tonto’s ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle took to his Instagram page to celebrate Actress Rosy Meurer on her birthday today. Last year Actress Rosy Meurer was accused by Tonto Dikeh of being part of the reasons for her marriage crisis with her husband, Churchill Olakunle.

Churchill Olakunle shared several pictures of Rosy and wrote;

“@rosymeurer Happy birthday to Miss Rosaline Meurer.

You’ve being an Amazing Big Church Foundation Ambassador over the years.

I have watched you grow from a little girl with great ambitions and you’ve come this far. I’m truly proud of you.

May the next year of your life bring you the courage to soar higher, the confidence to take unprecedented action, greater opportunities,touch and change lives for many more mothers and children;the humility to accept the things you can’t change and the tolerance to understand the world at large.

Wishing you great achievements in your career,see how many more horizons you have to conquer, how many more dreams to live, how many more happy times to witness and how many more milestone to achieve in life. I am delighted to wish you a Happy Birthday�
And I hope that you have a great day today.”

Rosy Meurer also shared a picture of herself on her Instagram page to celebrate her new age.

She wrote;

Happy birthday to meeeeee!!!!! I was still in the valentine mood I so forgot it was my birthday �� Firstly i am so so grateful to God for life and good health. I thank God for adding another beautiful year to my life.

It’s not by my power but by his strength, mercy and grace. Thank you lord for the special attention, blessings, favor, opportunities and wisdom. Thank you for always making sure I Shine bright through the toughest times.

Thank you for all the beautiful people in my life that contributed one way or the other in making me who I am today.

My family, my bae, my friends. Lord I am grateful for the woman you have made me and in all I just want to use today to say THANK YOU! ������� #birthdaychronicles #birthdaygirl#grateful #blessed #everythingrosy#rosykisses #QueenOfAllQueens�

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/tonto-dikehs-estranged-husband.html

Celebrities / Report: Tiwa Savage Dumps Husband, Teebillz Again by 10Ebisco: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Obviously, Singer Tiwa Savage and son Jamil, had a priceless Val’s moment without their daddy, Tunji Balogun, in the picture.

The lovely mother of one shared a cute photo with her son with the caption: "As long as you keep smiling, everyday will be valentine for me."

Meanwhile, there are rumours that Tiwa’s two year-old marriage to TeeBillz has gone sour again and both gone seperate ways.

It would be recalled that the ugly drama had started in April, 2016, after her husband ‘s rant on Instagram where he accused Tiwa Savage of infidelity and witchcraft before attempting to commit suicide.

But in reaction, the sultry singer, granted a 45 minutes interview in which she made shocking revelations about her husband.

However, in 2017, Tiwa and her husband, with the help of family and friends tried reconciling but at the moment allegedly separated again and the beautiful singer is currently single.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/report-tiwa-savage-dumps-husband.html

Politics / VP Osinbajo's Daughter Set To Marry Son Of Hajia Bola Shagaya by 10Ebisco: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Daughter of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo is set to walk down the isle with her lover who is the son of a Billionaire businesswoman.

Kiki Osinbajo, daughter of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is set to marry Seun, son of amiable society lady and billionaire businesswoman, Hajia Bola Shagaya.

Kiki who owns an Abuja-based beauty salon, Glam d’Africa and Seun have been dating for a while before deciding to get married.

The wedding according to The Boss Magazine, has been fixed for March 15th-17th.

Another son of Hajia Shagaya, who is the Senior Managing Director of e-commerce company, Zippy Logistics, will also be getting married in July.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/vp-osinbajos-daughter-set-to-marry-son.html

Celebrities / I May Run Mad If I Continue To Stay In Nigeria—toke Makinwa Cries Out by 10Ebisco: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2018
Nigerian On Air Personality Toke Makinwa has revealed she may be leaving the country very soon.

The divorcee issued that since on Thursday, her area is yet to experience electricity supply and with the blackout she may be forced to leave.

Before you say why don’t you use the generator, Toke said that she has used it for complete three days now and the generator has ceased working due to over usage.

“This country will test you till you either go crazy or run away, no light since Thursday, generator finally packed up from over use, I need a break flying out” she wrote on her IG.

Toke Makinwa is a Nigerian radio personality, television host, vlogger, and author. She is known for her book, On Becoming, co-hosting The Morning Drive on Rhythm 93.7 FM and her YouTube vlog series Toke Moments.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/i-may-run-mad-if-i-continue-to-stay-in.html

Crime / 3 Police Officers Beheaded In Ebonyi/cross River Communal War by 10Ebisco: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
No fewer than 3 police officers from Ebonyi State police command whose names were yet to be identified at the time of filling this report have been gruesomely murdered by unknown assailants.

The victims were deplored by the Ebonyi State police command to maintain peace and order at the Ikwo/ Cross River communal war.

The communal war that existed between the two communities of the two states had lasted for more than 10 years and had claimed many lives whereas property worth million of naria were equally destroyed.

It was gathered that five police officers were attacked by the assailants purportedly in police uniform; two escaped while three were killed.

Investigation revealed that the police officers who were deployed to the war zone at Ikwo were on duty when a set of people allegedly disguised in police uniform approached them and shoke hands with them.

To their dismay, they opened fire, killing three on the spot.

A police source who confided in DAILY POST said that “the officers were gunned down, one was beheaded, while the assailants cut off the private part of another; it was only one person that his body parts were not tampered with”.

The source further said that the command has sent reinforcement to the affected area, adding that those who lunched the unexpected attack were yet to be identified as the police.

Also, all efforts to get the reaction of the Police Public relations officer, PPRO, Asp. Loveth Odah proved abortive as she refused to respond to calls at the time of filing this report.

Unconfirmed report from the office of the commissioner of Police, CP TItus Lamorde revealed that he has sent troop to fishout the perpetrators, after which he May brief the press tomorrow, (Tuesday).

It was also gathered that One of the victims, Sergeant Terry who is a Yoruba indigene lived at Oroke-Onuoha at mile 50 in Abakaliki metropolis with his wife who is nursing a two-week-old baby.

Meanwhile, about eight civilians were also killed in the recent crisis between Nsobor and Ofunakpa people, both settlers in Ikwo LGA of the state.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/3-police-officers-beheaded-in.html

Crime / Killer Of Police Officer Arrested In Nasarawa by 10Ebisco: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
The Nasarawa police command has arrested a suspected kidnapper for allegedly killing a police sergeant, Tom Mohammed, during a failed abduction of an expatriate in the Toto Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered that the late police officer was gunned down during an exchange of gunfire with the criminals.

The deceased, with Force Number F/No. 344862, was with a team investigating a kidnapping case at about 7:30am in Nassarawa Toto Local Government Area when they were attacked by the kidnappers.

It was further learnt that one of the kidnappers was gunned down during the exchange of fire.

A source told Punch, “After the incident, Sgt Tom Mohammed was discovered to be missing in action. A combined team of Intelligence Response Team and Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad operatives combed the forest and eventually found his bullet-ridden body.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Idirisu Kennedy, confirming the suspect’s arrest said that operatives of police command were on the trail of other suspects at large.

He said, “The command has already arrested one of the kidnappers last week and efforts have been intensified to ensure other members of the kidnappers are apprehended.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/killer-of-police-officer-arrested-in.html

Celebrities / Whaooo!!! Bobrisky Proposes To Kcee by 10Ebisco: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2018
It seems Bobrisky has moved over from his love for Davido and Wizkid. His her sight is now set on the 5 Star artiste KCee.

The controversial cross-gender took to snapchat to share his admiration for KCee. He she wrote;

“Kcee i get madt shape waiting for you. And i’m enhanncing more.

Abeg Kcee get girlfriend? I want to apply as his new chick. Y am i just noticing him?”…

Well, maybe it’s the recent change of looks that’s inspiring this crush.

See Screenshot Below…

For a very long time Kcee had his signature dreadlocks on, however, the star didn’t let the dreads witness the the end of the first month of 2018, as he decided to cut them all off! Kcee showed off his new hair cut on Instagram, sending shock waves through many fans of his.

Why did Kcee change his hairdo?

Do not look for too deep reasons. The musician felt like he needed a new haircut and he went for it. Perhaps he saw himself in a new image and embodied it in reality. When creating your own style, it is important to be honest with yourself.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/whaooo-bobrisky-proposes-to-kcee.html

Celebrities / Why Monalisa Chida's Daughter Abandoned Her Publicly by 10Ebisco: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda, was one of the handful of Nigerian celebrities who participated in the 2018 Lagos City Marathon which was took place today, 10th of February.

While we are quite certain that the actress had quite a lovely time at the event, her daughter definitely had a blast after she met one of her favourite celebrities, Tiwa Savage and Chinda was moved to reveal how the lovely who came to cheer her up at the finishing line abandoned her after sighting the singer.

So, she shared a lovely photo of the youngster with the singer and wrote:

She came to cheer me up at the finishing line.. abandoned me as soon as she saw Tiwa�� thank you @tiwasavage . You made my daughter’s day.
#lagosmarathon2018

See photo below…

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/why-monalisa-chidas-daughter-abandoned.html

Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Caught At Lagos City Marathon Taking Selfie by 10Ebisco: 6:15am On Feb 11, 2018
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda Coker has shared a photo showing she is participating in this year's Lagos City Marathon.

Nollywood Actress, Monalisa Chinda Coker seemed so excited after sharing a photo of herself with others this morning as she gets set to participate in this year's Lagos City Marathon today.

The actress kitted in her running gear wrote: "Feverishly excited... All this smile.. hmmmnnn. GOD help me oooooo
I must get to the finish line today by FIRE..."

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/monalisa-chinda-caught-at-lagos-city.html

Religion / You Can't Find Anything Good In Women-pastor Nicolas by 10Ebisco: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
A Rwandan pastor, is at the moment under fire for saying that women are the source of all evils and nothing good can be found in them.
the pastor, Nicolas Niyibikora, made this statement on a live radio broadcast in Rwanda and a lot of people across the country and Africa as a whole are not finding the statement funny at all.

Women’s rights group, Pro-Femmes Twese Hamwe, complained to the Rwanda Media Commission, which has already scheduled a meeting to discuss on the controversial statement made by the pastor, next week.
Executive secretary of the group, Emmanuel Mugisha, said it was likely the radio station will have to explain itself.
The Seventh Day Adventist preacher, Nicolas Niyibikora, told listener:

“Women are out of God’s favour and there is nothing good you can find in women. If you’ve read the Bible, who brought the sin into the world? It was not a man, but a woman.”

The sermon has angered rights groups who stated that such words “can bring hatred and conflict among Rwandans if nothing is urgently done about it.”
The Seventh Day Adventists in Rwanda have made efforts to distance themselves from Niyibikora, stating that he was expelled from the church some five years ago.
But chairperson Jeanne d’arc Kanakuze of the pro-women group said the comments were discriminatory and could incite hate against women.

“Apart from being contradictory to the laws of our country starting with the Constitution, the sermon is also at odds with international principles against discrimination and undermining human beings,” Kanakuze said.

They are demanding that the pastor and station must be made to publicly apologise to all Rwandans and to women in particular.

The management of the station alongside Nicolas Niyibikora are expected to appear before the regulator to explain the incident, executive secretary of the RMC confirmed.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/you-cant-find-anything-good-in-women.html

Politics / 2019: Tell Politicians They Can No Longer Buy Their Way Into Office – Jega by 10Ebisco: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Former Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Attahiru Jega, has asked Nigerians to let politicians know that can no longer ‘buy’ their way into elective positions by ensuring that the electoral processes are not tampered with.

He said that until the problem of vote-buying is tackled in the country, those in government will remain irresponsible and non-responsive to the aspirations of the people.

Jega said this in Abuja on Friday at an interactive forum organised by the Centre for Democracy and Development, CDD, to interrogate how African government’s can reconcile procedural democratic practices with substantive democracy.

He noted that the struggle for democracy to survive in Africa has been characterized by frustration because of the failure of governance to satisfy the aspirations and expectations of the people as well as promote stability.

Jega also decried the mode of politics in most parts of Africa which he said excludes a large segment of the population, especially women and youths from the political process.

On the issue of corruption, the erstwhile INEC boss disclosed that reliance of democratic governments in Africa on extractive revenue such as sales of crude oil as opposed to tax-based revenue raised a major challenge to the fight against corruption.

He, however, maintained that despite the frustrations of democracy, militarianism was not an option.

His words: “Unless the people let politicians know that they cannot buy their way into office every four or five years, through the ballot box, they will never be responsible and responsive to the needs and aspirations of the people.

“Voters should realize that they are critical stakeholders that deserve to be listened to. Hence, it is imperative they begin to protect the integrity of the electoral process so as to have sufficient moral ground to hold those in governance accountable.

“Relying exclusively on extractive revenue is unhealthy for good governance and democracy. All a public office holder needs to do to loot the treasure is simply to divert funds accruing to government from the extractive sector of the economy.

“However, if the government raises bulk of its revenue by compelling people to pay their taxes, the people will in turn be interested in knowing how the taxes they paid were utilized, and that will reduce the level of the corruption perpetuated by those in government.”

“We need to careful with what the frustrations of democracy can lead us into. Militarianism should never again be an option for us. Democracy may not be the only game but it is a major game in town,” he concluded.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/2019-tell-politicians-they-can-no.html

Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Reality TV Show Second Trailer Causes Uproar by 10Ebisco: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tonto Dikeh was last month stopped by her ex-husband Churchill from airing the show with King Andre included on the platform of the show.

The husband believed that the show was too matured for the kid who at this point can not make decisions for himself and in future could probably regret his involvement on the show.

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has not allowed the law suit stop her from doing what she loves doing and has released the second trailer for her reality tv show titled “King Tonto”.

The trailer was shared on social media yesterday and has caused a lot of reactions on the side of fans and lovers. Many of them said the acting in the show looks very fake and boring.

See reactions below:

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/tonto-dikehs-reality-tv-show-second.html

Crime / EFCC Arrests 15 ‘yahoo Boys, Recovers Charms, Cars, Coffins (PHOTOS) by 10Ebisco: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, have arrested 15 suspected Internet fraudsters for offences bordering on obtaining by false pretence, lottery scam and love scam.

The suspects were identified as Adeyemi Tiwatope, 20; Odeyemi Olawale, 20; Nike Afolabi Olaiya, 20; Awe Abimbola Ireti, 23; Yusuf Aliu Oluwafemi, 20; Osidipe Olatunbosun, 24; Tosin Adesanya, 19 and Adeyinka Bello, 17.

Others are: Aliu Lukman, 18; Damilola Fatona, 20; Shonubi Adetola, 18; Adewale Babatunde, 17; Afolabi Lekan, 19; Awe Ayodele, 24 and Adeyemi Gbadebo, 19.

They were picked on Saturday, February 3,2018 in the Shotubo and Awoluwo areas of Sagamu, Ogun State following intelligence report received by the Commission about their criminal activities.

The suspects were said to be living flamboyantly without legitimate sources of income before their arrest.

Items recovered from the suspects include laptops, phones bearing scanned forged documents, six exotic cars, charms and SIM cards, among others.

The anti-graft agency also recovered coffins, calabashes and gourds from the home of a suspected kingpin of a syndicate of fraudsters, Adesanya R. Olaoluwa, who is currently under the EFCC watch.

The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations were concluded.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/efcc-arrests-15-yahoo-boys-recovers.html

Celebrities / J Martins Celebrates His Son’s 4th Birthday With Sweet Words by 10Ebisco: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Singer J Martins’ son, Jason is 4-years-old old today.

He shared a photo of him on Instagram and showered him with sweet words and prayers.

He wrote;

“Wow it’s my first fruit and first strength birthday, Jason my son as you mark your 4th birthday today i wish you all the blessings that God has in store for you, you shall be called blessed, you shall be the head,the Lord bless the works of your hands and all your endeavours, the Lord protect your coming in and going out, the Lord keep you safe all the days of your life.This is our prayer for you today my precious son. Daddy and mummy loves you so much. HAPPY SUPER DUPER BIRTHDAY SON!”

See His Post Below:

The singer and his wife, Nnezi Mbila welcomed Jason on Tuesday February 4th.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/j-martins-celebrates-his-sons-4th.html

Politics / How Buhari Scored Own Goal – Ben Bruce by 10Ebisco: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2018
The Senator representing Bayelsa East, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, has chided President Muhammadu Buhari over his failure in running the affairs of the country.

The lawmaker who has been at the forefront of criticising Buheri-led government compared Buhari to an expensive player who has scored no goals and need transfer.

According to him, Buhari will have been transferred if Nigerian football fans channel their passion for European football to governance.

In his tweet, he wrote, “If Young Nigerians could channel their passion for European football to how they are governed, they will be able to effect a transfer of the expensive player bought in 2015, who has scored no goals except own goals.”

Recall that Ben Bruce said he felt embarrassed for Buhari over the proposed 2018 appropriation bill which he described as “dishonest, scandalous and shameful”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/how-buhari-scored-own-goal-ben-bruce.html

Celebrities / Special Spesh Gushes Over Davido’s N50million Watch by 10Ebisco: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Davido’s hypeman, Special Spesh, who recently welcomed a baby boy with his baby mama, was captured in Instalive, gushing over Davido’s N50million watch. Recall that the baby boy’s birth was announced on Snapchat by Davido, who said the baby is his god son.

Special Spesh who even considered robbing Davido, didn’t stop calling Davido a ‘Big Boy’ in the video. Here are photos below;

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/special-spesh-gushes-over-davidos.html

Celebrities / Eyebrow Over Lilian Esoro's Description Of Ubi Franklin by 10Ebisco: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Today is the birthday of Ubi Franklin the estranged husband of Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro and contrary to what a lot of people have thought, the actress actually wished her ex a happy birthday but in the funniest way.

Recall that this time last year, few months after their separation, the actress had also wished Ubi a happy birthday with a very witty caption twisting the name of Ubi as ‘who-be’ and generating so much discussion on the greetings.

Today, in her birthday wish for Ubi, the mother of one had posted a picture of her baby daddy on her instagram story with the caption : “Happy birthday a guy, more blessings ” she wrote.

It is not clear if this is an inside joke between them but as far as the public is concerned “a guy” is not the best way to describe the father of your child.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/eyebrow-over-lilian-esoros-description.html

Celebrities / Why Court Stopped Tonto Dikeh From Airing Own Reality TV Show by 10Ebisco: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
A Magistrate court sitting on 31st January has orders an injunction restraining Tonto Dikeh and Mc Ebisco from airing the much publicized Reality TV show ‘King Tonto’ pending the hearing of the original motion.

The order restrains the show from being aired either through Television, the internet, blogs and any other form of dissemination.

This is following the move by Oladunni Churchill to protect his son’s face, likeness, image and name of his son King Andrea from being used and exploited for his mother’s selfish gains.

According to Churchill, the order is also to restrain his son from being unduly exposed by Tonto Dikeh at the little boy’s tender age.

Recall that this legal battle began when Churchill approached the court for a restraining order to stop the program from being aired stating reasons of trying to protect his son’s from his mother who is put to exploit him for his own gains.

Following this move, the actress and her producer had called Churchill’s bluff by going ahead with the campaign for the show.

Mc Ebisco’s copy of the injunction was reportedly pasted at her gate.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/why-court-stopped-tonto-dikeh-from.html

Politics / Controversy Trails Obasanjo’s Registration With Coalition For Nigerians by 10Ebisco: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s registration with his Coalition for Nigeria Movement, CMN has generated reactions from Nigerians.

Obasanjo speaking at the secretariat of the Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ, Abeokuta said the coalition was a movement of the people to defeat the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in 2019 nationwide.

CN was launched yesterday in Abuja at the Yar’Adua Centre, Abuja.

Some Nigerians have condemned Obasanjo, saying the group was a strategy by the former president to rule Nigeria.

They described it as a group of shameless corrupt politicians and thieves.

However, others with contrary opinion threw their weight behind Obasanjo, insisting that the All Progressives Congress and the Peoples Democratic Party needed to be removed from government.

Here are some comments:

@ajibola Hmmmmmmmm. one chance. Although it will be a check to the APC and PDP. I love it. we need good government. Those cabals would seat right and reduce their excises.

@ajibola “Selfish agenda.. OBJ and his coalition, get it right, Nigeria project is beyond your political jamboree. You are part of the epidemic.

@benjamin binjchan Third term through the back door is loading. As for me i will support this coalition cos this situation in this country now need prayer nd some leader to correct PMB errors.

@emmanuelloka ” We are all waiting for his coalition at the polling units comes 2019.For me and my households,our PVC is for Buhari if he seek reelection or any APC candidate. I’m tired of Obasanjo antics of turning Nigeria to be place that,he’s the only qualify person to dictates it political direction.

@moses ejovi ” If this will help stop the hardship, suffering and hunger and the massive killings of farmers and innocent people by herdsmen… If this will stop the destruction of farm land and burning of farms by herdsmen is a welcome development.

@henryembassy “Obasanjo who accused Mr president to go and rest is registering himself in a political movement,Nigerians know the truth, APC till 2023.

@austinbliss I would rather vote for Obasanjo’s coalition candidate than to cast my vote for insensitive, blood letting, economy destroyer, nepotistic, despotic PMB. This is the worst regime in the history of Nigeria. A regime that only specializes in inflicting pains on the masses, a regime that values cows more than human lives, a regime that has divided Nigeria along religious and ethnic lines. I think we should be grateful to Obasanjo for coming out to save Nigeria from this sinking ship. We must vote out Buhari come 2019!!

@daniken “Obasanjo is the greatest enemy of progress Nigeria ever have he rule for 4yrs as military & rule 8yrs as civilian president without any direction note he is enemy & should be treated as such

@elsteve chux ” Change of clothes does not change the one wearing it.
Obasanjo is always good at writing letters to any sitting president except himself.He told the whole world just recently that Buhari has not disappointed him.I refuse to be a part of any movement Obasanjo ischampioning.No place for APC and CNN in 2019

@ucheobogu “I am in support of the new coalition group, let’s join hand together and push out all the outdated leaders come 2019.

@moga “Powerless groups can never unseat President Buhari in 2019 but only to waste their time and energy because no amount of threat or false media propaganda can change nigerians mind from voting for Buhari in 2019. Surely#MBuhari remain the best for nigerians if, u don’t like die b4 he take Oath for the second Journey 2019 inshaAllah.

@solomonog “In my own understanding,obasanjo is not contesting any election.its just that,he’s a force that can help to remove buhari from power.the both of them are too old to be president of this nation.how ever,obasonjo is far better than a religious bigot,pretender,wicked,heartless,clueless,tribalistic buhari.i’ ve seen my PVC though,and it’ll work in 2019 have you gotten yours?

@seyi peters “Because OBj is involved, it’s a confirm fraud like APC… Anyway, I know I won’t vote anymore until we restructure cos wetin d next president wan do wey others never do b4?

@lanredembo ” He failed in his first plot on third term. This is another plan for third term in another form. This will fail also. What I expect of him at his age is to unify his family as the children are cry foul

@deleodugbemi “This is a coalition of old thieves who cannot do better than what PDP governments under OBJ and GEJ did from 1999 to 2015, they’re just applying another method that may take them back to government at federal level in order to continue their usual stealing of our commonwealth with impunity.

@umar mohd The coalition to finally finish and put more hardship and create terrorist groups in addition to the present ones in nigeria.We are not behind any coalition created by Obj and group of nigeria looters,we prefer Buhari 2term than any group of thieves and looters

@odofin olawale ” Obasanjo nd Oyinlola international thief thief ITT. Oyinlola Mr no bitumen to repair road when he was governor of Lagos state nd Mr no development projects in Osun state. Gathering of shameless heartless corrupt politicians nd high profile looters of Nigeria money

@okonkwo “We are for the coalition to save our country, our future, our children. Delta state support us in support !!

@momoh “This arrangement will surely favour PMB. At least, the coalition movement will share PDP little votes from the South

@obaro “Coalition movement is fraud,criminals like oyinlola are still in the movement,they join so that they can make them president.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/controversy-trails-obasanjos.html

Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Blows Hot On Bizzle Osikoya’s Comment by 10Ebisco: 11:19am On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerian song celebrity, Tiwa Savage has come to the defense of her colleagues and industry as she spoke back to popular Nigerian PR guru, Bizzle Osikoya who threw jabs at Nigerian artist for not making an investment of their tune after posting a video of Cardi B explaining how she worked tirelessly to get to where she is now.

He captioned the post with:

Nigerian artist don’t do shows in United Kingdom or US, everyone is completely blown. They don’t recognize their blowing, is just in the African network. If you want to enlarge your fan base, you need to make sacrifices and investment.

Tiwa Savage didn’t seem to trust the post and determined to respond to his accusations whilst additionally revealing the capacity Nigerian artistes do to push their work to another level.

“Wow @Bizzle two sides to every story. You are always talking about Nigerian artists not promoting their shoes, Nigerian artists not doing this or that, but you manage artiste and you should know better than to generalize and always put blame on the artiste. Many artistes do invest everything back into their craft, work long hours creating music only to have to pay for their music to be played on various platforms. So many things I can touch on but not enough characters on IG. You can post this video and encourage us artiste and not always bring us down. Because its this same artist you celebrate when they achieve milestones internationally and usually with no help but themselves and their managers. The world is looking at us now, let’s not divide. We all need each other so let’s stop creating division between DJs, promoters, artists etc,” Tiwa said.

I think she is already putting into use the advice Yemi Alade gave.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/tiwa-savage-blows-hot-on-bizzle.html

Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Activist Beats Up His Wife by 10Ebisco: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Less than 2 years after their wedding, the marriage of Nigerian-born American-based entrepreneur and activist; Ambassador Dion Osagie and Winifred, is under threat as a result of repeated domestic violence.

According to reports, Osagie recently beat up Winifred and locked her up against her will, in their house in Benin, Edo State, after allegedly hitting her on the head with a knife.

Winifred, however, somehow sent an SMS to her brothers who had to rush down and break into the house to rescue their sister. It was gathered that the beating had been going on for long. The couple tied the knot on Wednesday June 8, 2016.
e-max.it: your social media marketing partner

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/popular-nigerian-activist-beats-up-his.html

Celebrities / We Are The Cause Of Our Downfall --yemi Alade Warn Other Female Artiste by 10Ebisco: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nigerian singer and songwriter Yemi Eberichi Alade has cried out on fellow female artiste for the lack of love they show among themselves in the industry.

The Abia state star has called out on all female artistes to help each other so as they can grow in the music industry. She pointed out that the male artiste can collaborate with as much as five of themselves but the case is different among the ladies, a lady will prefer you collaborate with only her or you forget about it.

The ‘Afropop’ singer wrote in a message on her snapchat ‘Ladies can we just get together, respect each other and not put ourselves against each other.’

The multi-lingual singer said “Because we put our self against each other that is why the whole world always put us against each other. I know about female artists who when you want to feature them on an album they have to be the only female artiste on that album. If they are not the only one on the album they won’t feature, that is why we are so few. It’s so petty; we are the cause of our downfall. Go and see the guys and see how they are doing well and killing it, it’s by cooperation and division of labour, we can’t do it alone.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/we-are-cause-of-our-downfall-yemi-alade.html

Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Introduce Boyfriend To Father, Femi Otedola (see Photos) by 10Ebisco: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Daughter of Billionaire, Femi Otedola, DJ Cuppy has made her relationship with Asa Asika official.

DJ Cuppy has earlier mentioned during a live video session with her fans that she was getting ready for a dinner date with her dad and someone “Very special” to her.

Yes, VERY SPECIAL! And although the 25-year-old Dj mentioned no names, that special person appeared to be Asa Asika, the manager of musician, Davido

The dinner meeting obviously ended well from the body language of the people in the picture.

Looks like DJ Cuppy is really serious about getting married this year and is already making the right moves! First is to introduce the man in her life to the other man in her life, her father!

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/dj-cuppy-introduce-boyfriend-to-father.html

Celebrities / Sad! Nollywood Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Passed On by 10Ebisco: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2018
Nollywood actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo reportedly passed on over the weekend in Lagos, while fighting a yet to be disclosed ailment.

Actress Ruth Kadiri has taken to social media to pen down an emotional tribute to her late friend and colleague.

She wrote;

“I’m so scared of putting this picture up, not sure if it’s the right thing to do. You were that girl that made my life change. U where that girl that made me laugh a lot you where that girl that I got so mad at. You where that girl that was friend to all. I spoke to u last. Week. You were the strongest sick person I know. I’m hurt by your death. My head still aches. Wish death was a thing that could be undone. I know God will have a new angel that makes him laugh all day and puts a smile on his face. Gone too soon. Rest in peace Nora. And look over all on earth that were genuinely connected to you. #RIPNora”

Friends have also taken to social media to mourn her….

Tina Ugo wrote;

“A STAR IS GONE.

It’s been hard for us all to accept this reality. I’ve been in denial for two days hoping it’s all a dream or that you were playing us all one of your usual Pranks.

You were a TRUE FIGHTER, that fought so hard to live, but I guess the pains and discomfort became unbearable for you two days ago so you succumbed to Death.

Sleep well my SISTER, Nora Nkiruka Ugo, I’ll forever cherish the moments we had.

WE LOVE YOU”

Kosorochi Chris wrote;

“I remember the first time I met you on a movie set many years ago. Then I was still an assistant makeup artist. I was naive, scared to pieces especially when my Oga then would send me to make the ‘stars’ up, I would be fidgeting and uncomfortable because I didn’t want to mess up their beautiful faces, or the embarrassment they will give you as a new person. But Nora Nkiruka Ugo you were different. The moment you set your eyes on me it was instant love, you took me as your younger sister, most times you would drive me in your pink car to location to the envy of some crew members and of course I was feeling like a star. You made location fun and enjoyable in your cheerful and beautiful nature. I am still very speechless and lost of words. I don’t know how to express the ache I feel right now. Am sorry you left so soon my NorNor��. I pray the good Lord accept your gentle soul and I pray for the grace and fortitude to bear this immeasurable lost for your family and friends�����RIP Nora ���”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/sad-nollywood-actress-nora-nkiruka-ugo.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.