Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,865 members, 7,966,232 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:05 AM

10Ebisco's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10Ebisco's Profile / 10Ebisco's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 18 pages)

Celebrities / ‘how My Okada Rider Set Us Up For Robbery In Lagos’ – Lady Narrates by 10Ebisco: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2018
Mary Martins has just shared a scary robbery experience she had in Lagos last weekend when she and her friend rode on a bike from CMS to Mile 2.

According to her, mid way through the journey the bike man started acting funny and stopped the bike to see what was wrong with it only for two armed robbers to burst out of no where to steal their valuables.

See her story below…..

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/how-my-okada-rider-set-us-up-for.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Celebrities / 2baba And Annie Idibia Get Romantic In Public (photo) by 10Ebisco: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
The marriage between Innocent ‘2Baba’ and Annie Macauley Idibia has continued to wax stronger since they got married six years ago.

This is a photo of 2Baba gushing over his wife, Annie as they both clubbed together at Rumours which belongs to her man.

Annie was all smiles as the 42 year old pecked her in full public glare. Annie shared the picture on her Instagram account with some sweet words which read;

“MCM …MCE…
May God Bless Every Single Person Reading This Now!!!! May This Week Bring You indescribably Blessings And Happiness With Smiles As Bright/Brighter And Genuine As Mine.. Amen”

Innocent Ujah Idibia, known by his stage name 2Baba, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, record producer and entrepreneur. Prior to July 2014, he went by the stage name 2face Idibia.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/2baba-and-annie-idibia-get-romantic-in.html

Celebrities / Actress Joselyn Dumas Denies Saying She Once Dated John Dumelo by 10Ebisco: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ghanaian actress Joselyn Dumas has denied ever stating that she once dated John Dumelo. Reports were everywhere last week stating that the curvy actress confirmed past rumors that she was involved in a romantic relationship with the actor. This was due to an interview she had with Abeiku Santana on his ‘ATUU’ show.

Reacting to the reports, Joselyn released a statement with claims that the interview was doctored to say what the interviewers wanted the public to know.

In the interview, Joselyn Dumas stated that she never dated John and that she only grew fond of him after they featured in about 3 movies back to back. That close relationship made them become very good friends.

“I never dated John Dumelo. I didn’t have a crush on John Dumelo. However, I got fond of him. He became my very good friend. We were friends, he liked me and I also liked him and that was it,” she said in response to Abeiku’s question if she ever dated John.

Joselyn Dumas further stated that the falsehood portrayed by those who interviewed her is one of the reasons why herself and some of her colleagues don’t grant interviews anymore because of the fear of being misrepresented falsely.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/actress-joselyn-dumas-denies-saying-she.html

Celebrities / Caught On Camera! Here’s What Kiki Osinbajo And Bbnaija Housemates Were Pictured by 10Ebisco: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2018
Kiki Osinbajo, daughter of the Vice President of Nigeria and pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Professor Yemi Osinbajo was pictured with former big brother naija housemates, Bambam and Lolu.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/caught-on-camera-heres-what-kiki.html

Celebrities / PHOTO GOES WRONG!! Can You Spot What Is Wrong With This Picture… Please Don’t La by 10Ebisco: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
A lady in an office took a normal picture, but we noticed something else that should not be found in a lady’s office or anywhere around the office.

Comment when you see it.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/photo-goes-wrong-can-you-spot-what-is.html

Celebrities / “I Wasn’t Surprised When I Saw Acid Threat Post On Cee-c” – Alex by 10Ebisco: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2018
In the last few days, the feud between former Big Brother Nigeria 2018 housemates, Cee-C, Alex and Tobi, has been the talk of the Internet.

The feud had started from their days on the reality show. For some reason, Tobi couldn’t have control over Cee-C, who he wanted intimacy with at a time. He then shifted attention to Alex, who also became fond of Tobi.

But since leaving BBNaija, fans of Tobi and Alex have attacked Cee-C while fans of Cee-C have also attacked Tobi and Alex.

The feud, however, gathered more momentum when a stranger sent a mail to Cee-C, alleging that she paid people to ridicule Tobi and Alex. The stranger also threatened to teach Cee-C a lesson by pouring acid on her face to give her a scar she would never forget.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Alex said she was not surprised when she saw the acid threat on Cee-C’s life.

She said,

“I was not surprised when I saw the acid threat on Cee-C’s life because I get lots of such messages every day. I have preached love to anyone who cares to listen to me and that is the highest I can do. For a while now, I’ve been avoiding social media because of the posts and comments I see online.”

On inviting Cee-C for a lunch date as a proof that everything is okay, Alex stated, “We really don’t have the time for that; everyone is very busy. I can only try to reach out the way I can.”

She also said it was normal for people to have their favourites in a reality show and protect them, but they might need to have a rethink on their modus operandi.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/i-wasnt-surprised-when-i-saw-acid.html[/b]

[b]Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Celebrities / Blac Chyna’s Big Butt COLLAPSES .. Disappeared Overnight And It’s Inexplainable… by 10Ebisco: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2018
Blac Chyna‘s butt may have collapsed under the weight of her enormous implants – after years of rumoured surgery to make her butt as big as possible.

The 30-year-old mum of two looked somewhat deflated when she stepped out in Los Angeles on Friday.

Gone was the enormous butt she was rocking last month, where her bright orange dress could barely fit over her artificially inflated buttocks, and in it’s place was a rather flatter behind.

The new photos have sparked concerns for her health, as presumably Chyna has had to remove her implants for a reason.

Chyna is known for her love of plastic surgery. You recall, her ex-fiance and babydaddy Rob Kardashian, once tweeted a slew of furious messages about the amount of money he’d shelled out for Blac Chyna’s body overhaul after she gave birth to their daughter Dream Kardashian.

In a string of since-deleted tweets, Rob said:

“Man they f**ked up on her nipples. They used to be so cute. This is the 100K surgery I paid for on or anniversary and I f**king other men in our bed where our baby lay the next month [sic].”

“And so u know she had her butt reduced but I know it still looks wild,” he added.

In the aftermath of their bitter breakup, Chyna took out a restraining order against the father of her second child amid allegations he shared explicit pictures of her.

“I’m glad I’m relieved of [Rob], but damn, why did I have to get relief in this way?” she said at the time.

Since then, the Instagram model and reality star has caused plenty of controversy by herself. First she dated teenage rapper YBN Almighty Jay who admitted they didn’t use condoms when they had cex. Then she moved on to 19-year-old boxer Devin Haney .

Chyna was recently forced to deny pregnancy claims after appearing to debut a baby bump.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/blac-chynas-big-butt-collapses.html

Celebrities / Alex Signs Endorsement Deal With ‘eye Doctor Limited’ by 10Ebisco: 5:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Popular ex big brother Naija housemate, Alex Asogwa known as Alex Unusual has just signed a partnership with the eye doctor limited, whose goals including giving back to the society and helping children.

Part of the benefits of her deal includes, nominating recipients to receive free eye care and medical services.

The partnership was announced on Instagram as follows:

“Naomad agency proudly announces to the general public the strategic partnership between the eye doctors limited and Alex Asogwa of big brother Nigeria, 2018. This strategic partnership is inspired by miss Asogwa’s love for children and great desire to give back to the less privileged in our society which resonates with some of the goals of the eye doctor’s limited.

As part of this partnership, the eye doctor limited gets to sponsor miss Asogwa’s pet projects of four community outreach campaigns for mostly children and the less privileged. This covers free eye examinations, free eye medications and free reading glasses.

In its 13yrs of existence, the eye doctor’s limited has recorded a high number of successes with cataract surgeries and constantly finds avenues to give free surgery to the under privileged. Miss Asogwa gets to give out 5 free advanced cataract surgeries to recipients of her choices.
She would also be announcing Via her page and the eye doctor’s page, regular discounts and opportunities that will accrue to her fans and general public at large.
Congratulations to Alex unusual.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/alex-signs-endorsement-deal-with-eye.html

Celebrities / Meet The Luckiest Woman Alive!! See How She Miraculously Escaped Death In Ghastl by 10Ebisco: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is the luckiest woman alive at the moment after her miraculous survival in a ghastly motor accident. It was reported that a fatal accident which happened in Rivers state, left many passengers dead.

The accident occurred after a passenger bus collided with a truck on East road just after Choba bridge near the University of Port-Harcourt, in the state capital.

Report has it that the passenger bus was overtaking the flatbed truck when the accident occurred. The impact caused flames that engulfed the bus charring the occupants.

All the passengers apart from this lucky woman died in the accident after being burnt. The woman escaped the tragedy with minor external injuries.

See more pictures from the accident below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/meet-luckiest-woman-alive-see-how-she.html

Celebrities / NBC Bans Falz, Wande Coal, And Olamide’s Songs For Vulgar Lyrics by 10Ebisco: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
The National Broadcasting Commission, NBC has banned Falz’s song, This is Nigeria, from being aired on radio.

The commission in a recent letter said the song contained vulgar lyrics and was unfit for radio.

This was made known on Twitter by broadcaster, Folaranmi Folayan, who shared the picture of a letter the NBC sent to a radio station for airing the song.

Sharing the image, she wrote;

“Apparently Falz’s line “this is Nigeria; look how we living now. everybody be criminal” has been flagged “vulgar” and the song is now declared “unfit for radio”.

See why sometimes I can’t blame our musicians if they choose to give social commentary a wide berth?”

Excerpt of the letter which she was referring to below;

“The Commission has observed with great concern the continuous airing of vulgar and indecent music lyrics inspite of our warnings both verbal and written to the station.

“On 30th July, 2018 at about 9:56am, your station aired a song by falz titled “This is Nigeria” laced with vulgar lyrics: “this is Nigeria, look how we are living now, everybody be criminal”.

“Also, an 15‘ August, 2018 at about 3:50pm you aired a song by Wande Coal titled “Iskaba” With vulgar lyrics: “Girl you dey make me kolo, shaking the ass like kolo”, in contravention of Section 3.6.1 and 3.13.2.2c.

See letter below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/nbc-bans-falz-wande-coal-and-olamides.html

Celebrities / Freeze Reacts As Adeboye Ordains Tinubu’s Wife As RCCG Pastor by 10Ebisco: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Popular On Air Personality, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the ordination of Oluremi Tinubu, Senator from Lagos State as an Assistant Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG.

Recall that Mrs Oluremi, who is the wife of a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu was ordained assistant pastor during RCCG’s 66th Annual Convention yesterday.

In attendance was the APC’s National Leader and former governor of the State.

The APC National Leader also met with the General Overseer of RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

Reacting to Mrs Tinubu’s ordination, Freeze in a tweet wrote, “Congratulations to Mrs Tinubu, did she ordain Adeboye into politics..or is it the other way around? I didn’t quite get the story, congratulations anyway, we wish them well!”.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/freeze-reacts-as-adeboye-ordains.html

Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Anto Slays In New Photo Amidst “double Wahala” Girls Threats And Peace by 10Ebisco: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
While the “double wahala” girls of the 2018 Big Brother Naija reality television show are going on about getting acid-bath threats, accusations, fights, peace resolutions and publicity stunts, Munirat Antoinette Lecky, popularly known as Anto is out here slaying and we are here for it.

The 2018 BBNaija housemate took to her Instagram page to post a photo of herself.

She captioned;

You don’t have to bring someone down to lift yourself up. You are your biggest competition. Focus on you.

Though this might be her own way of contributing to the the issue on ground and advocating for peacevwithout taking sides or dishing out blames to anyone.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/bbnaijas-anto-slays-in-new-photo-amidst_8.html

Celebrities / 2019: Presidential Cabal Working Against Buhari’s Re-election – APC Founding Fat by 10Ebisco: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
A founding father of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Ali Ibrahim Ningi has revealed that the cabal in the presidency were solidly against the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.
This was as he called for an immediate investigation into circumstances that led to the National Assembly siege where security operatives were mobilised to barricade all entry points into the complex Tuesday morning.

The APC chieftain, in an exclusive interview with DAILY POST on Wednesday, described the invasion as an illegality and condemned same in its totality, stressing that it was an ambush to Nigerians’ right to vote.

He said, “As a founding father of the APC, I have time without number cautioned President Buhari to warn the presidential cabals for their excesses especially his Chief of Staff, sack DG DSS among others. However, Tuesday’s tragedy seems to finally exposed them and have revealed that Buhari is not in firm control of the government.”

Ningi added that the siege to National Assembly was an attempt to impeach Saraki, stressing that it was undemocratic as the bi-camera legislature had gone on recess.

According to him, “it’s wrong and a coup for DSS and police to take over the National Assembly building on the alleged directives of presidential cabals in their desperation.

“I am convinced that the immediate sacking of DG DSS, Lawal Daura by Acting President Yemi Osinbajo is timely to save the nation from sliding to political crisis”.

The APC chieftain further tackled Buhari over his recent visit to Bauchi State ahead of the senatorial bye-election, asserting that the President’s visit clearly indicates that the incumbent governor was not in control of the state chapter of the party, and is handicapped to defend the ruling party during an election within his state.

“I am sure Gov. Abubakar’s weakness in control of the party ahead of the bye-election and even 2019 elections is not unconnected with irregularities in the party’s congresses when he was said to have hijacked the process by smuggling in his errand boys,” Ningi said.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/2019-presidential-cabal-working-against.html

Celebrities / Leo Reacts To Cee-c’s Acid Threat Letter By Alex’s Fan by 10Ebisco: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2018
A few moments ago, we brought you report that Cee-c received an acid threat message from a yet to be identified person over grudge borne from aftermath of the reality show.

The troll alleged that Cee-c pays people to troll both Alex and Tobi, Inspite of the fact that Tobi has moved on from her.

Well, her ‘fresh air’ and alleged love interest, Leo has spoken on the issue and he has this to say to the troll;

“You’re threatening child of grace in Lagos where one of her allies is a true Lagosian.”

You’re threatening child of grace in Lagos where one of her allies is a true Lagosian.

— Leo Babarinde Dasilva (@SirLeoBDasilva) August 7, 2018

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/leo-reacts-to-cee-cs-acid-threat-letter.html

Politics / Acting President Osinbajo Sacks DSS Boss Lawal Daura: See Why. by 10Ebisco: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has terminated the appointment of Department of State Services (DSS) DG Lawal Daura.

This was made known in a series of tweets by Osinbajo’s Senior Special Assistant (Media and Publicity) Laolu Akande.

He said:

AgP Yemi Osinbajo has directed the termination of the appointment of the DG of the DSS, Mr. Lawal Musa Daura.

Mr. Daura has been directed to hand over to the most senior officer of the State Security Service until further notice.

Masked operatives of the DSS had blocked the entrance to the National Assembly on Tuesday in what is being reported as an alleged attempt to get pro-Buhari supporters to impeach the Senate President Bukola Saraki.

The officers later granted the lawmakers entry into their offices.

Saraki has dumped the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for People’s Democratic Party (PDP) last week.

UPDATE :-

Following the sack of the Director General of the Department of the State Security (DSS), the Office of the Ag. President has released a statement on the reasons behind the action.

The Press statement is as follows:

STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESS STATEMENT

ACTING PRESIDENT CONDEMNS UNAUTHORIZED TAKEOVER OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, has described the unauthorized takeover of the National Assembly complex earlier today as a gross violation of constitutional order, rule of law and all acceptable notions of law and order.

According to him, the unlawful act which was done without the knowledge of the Presidency is condemnable and completely unacceptable.

By this statement, Professor Osinbajo is consequently assuring Nigerians that all persons within the law enforcement apparatus who participated in this travesty will be identified and subjected to appropriate disciplinary action.

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity,
Office of the Acting President,
7th August, 2018

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/acting-president-osinbajo-sacks-dss.html

Celebrities / “i’m Above The Law,” – Nigerian Naval Officer Brags After Assaulting Lady by 10Ebisco: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Kingsley Uzokwe, a Naval officer attached to the Nigeria Navy base, Apapa, Lagos, has bragged that no one in Nigeria can bring him down as he is above the law, after assaulting a lady, yesterday, in Lagos.

The incident happened in front of Abees Place, long the Lekki-Epe expressway. According to reports, the victim, Bolanle Dairo, had gone for a bridal shower holding at Abees Place.

However, on getting to the venue, there was no space left to park her car, so she decided to park right opposite the venue. But about 20 minutes later, she was summoned to move her car as the owner of the building claimed that the car was touching his flower.

Dairo allegedly obliged and apologized to the four men gathered behind her car, only for Uzokwe to pour the drink he had in his hands, on her face. He was also said to have grabbed her and gave her some slaps.

She was struggling to breathe, trying to phantom what was happening, with no help from the three other men. It was gathered that the Colonel even went as far as whipping her with a wire cord.

Upon breaking free, the victim proceeded to report at the nearest police station, but the suspect was no where to be found when the police visited the scene. His wife, however, later called Dairo to apologize and reveal that she also faces same with Uzokwe.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/im-above-law-nigerian-naval-officer.html

Politics / “forgive My Husband” Oyo First Lady Pleads by 10Ebisco: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wife of Oyo State Governor, Mrs. Florence Ajimobi, has appealed to people of the state, in case her husband’s administration has hurt them, one way or another, to forgive the government, noting that their (government) days are numbered and the administration will soon expired.

The governor’s wife stated this, over the weekend, during a bi-monthly prayer programme by women in the state called Women Intercessory Network (WIN) at Arcade Remembrance Ground, GRA, Agodi, in Ibadan.

Mrs. Ajimobi, while admonishing the people at the programme on importance of forgiveness as prerequisite for peace to reign in any society, said to have a new lease of life in the state, everyone must learn to forgive one another saying her family as number one in the state also need their forgiveness to able to end well in office.

She also admonished women on need to forgive their husbands as prerequisite for peace to reign in homes.

She said, “It is important for us in Oyo State to learn how to forgive one another especially in our homes which is the bedrock of the society as a way to ensure peace to reign.

“Women should be wives of virtue who will encourage their husbands to do well in their areas of endeavours instead of negative utterances that can provoke their husbands.

“Above all, women must learn how to be hard working and fulfill the biblical role of women’s creation as men’s helpers and not financial burden that will always give them problems.

“Also, women must learn to say positive things that can devoid ill luck to their families”, the Oyo State First Lady said.

Also in her sermon titled ‘a New Day’, Evangelist Toun Soetan of Trinity World Evangelical Ministry, spoke on need to forget evils of the past, saying rather women should learn how to take challenges that can lead to prosperity through hardworking and intelligent actions.

While reading from Isaiah 43 verse 18-19, Evang. Soetan said a new day does not come easy, but with a price.

She noted that if everyone one can take this requisite decision, things will turn good and reflect in lifestyle of a society at large.

She also harped on the need for faith while offering prayers to God, saying this will make God answer just as the faith of biblical woman with the issue of blood who was healed because she had faith in God.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/forgive-my-husband-oyo-first-lady-pleads.html

Celebrities / Many Left In Shock As 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth In City Hospital by 10Ebisco: 6:09am On Aug 06, 2018
In a case that has left Kenyans in shock, a nine-year-old girl gave birth at a Nairobi Hospital on Wednesday.

Photographs of the smiling minor breastfeeding the infant have been circulating online, although her identity cannot be revealed for legal reasons.

The more disturbing news is that it is the girl’s father who is responsible for the minor’s pregnancy.

It is unclear whether legal action will be taken against him for the callous act of paedophilia, which is illegal in Kenyan law.

The Sexual Offences Act and the Children’s Act both outlaw sexual contact with minors, defined in law as defilement.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/many-left-in-shock-as-9-year-old-girl.html

Celebrities / I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice – Debbie Shokoya by 10Ebisco: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2018
Nollywood actress and movie producer, Debbie Shokoya popularly referred to as Debbie Show is in the news and speaking about her man’s underwear and marriage.

According to the actress, she can’t stand a man who wears his boxers twice!

“For me, it is one boxers per day. I would love to see my man put on different designs and mature colours. I can’t stand guys repeating boxers or pants everyday. And not just only the males alone, it also applies to the females.” she tells sunnewonline.

Speaking of how to hold a marriage down she said;

“I don’t think anything can hold a man down except a man that wants to stay! There are some things a woman needs to do to spice up her relationship, make her marriage lively. It shouldn’t get boring; some of these things are needed.

The inner wear is another way of bubbling things up. You need it some of the time with your partner, like sexy lingerie. That is where Debbie Show got you covered.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/i-cant-stand-men-wearing-same-boxers.html

Politics / Presidency Lists 20 Sins Saraki Committed Against Buhari, APC by 10Ebisco: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
The Presidency on Saturday listed what it called sins committed by Senate President, Bukola Saraki against President Muhammadu Buhari’s government and the All Progressives Congress (APC) before his defection to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Buhari’s aide on social media, Lauretta Onochie in a long post on her Facebook page, titled: ‘The Many Sins of Bukola Saraki Against APC and the APC-led government’, said Saraki was a clog in the wheel of progress of the development of Nigeria and the implementation of the policies of the administration.

The post read: ”APC is the most tolerant political party in the world. No other party would accommodate Saraki the way APC did till we could take no more. Here are a few of his sins. Just a few obvious ones that are in the public domain.”

1. Non-confirmation of EFCC Chairman sent in by the president impeding and threatening to derail the fight against corruption.

2. Giving preference to PDP members in committee appointments in the Senate.

3. Delay in the confirmation of the boards for AMCON, CBN, NERC, NSADA, ICPC, among others.

4. Giving the deputy Senate president to the opposition party.

5. Placing roadblocks to the actualization of government’s promises to Nigerians.

6. Constituting a clog in the wheel of progress of the development of the country and the implementation of the policies of the administration.

7. Joining forces with the opposition to ridicule President Buhari’s fight against corruption.

8. Stole money from the APC campaign during the presidential campaign in 2015 and starved the campaign council of funds.

9. Maintains a relationship with a gang of armed robbers who have been notorious for disturbing the peace of good people of Kwara state.

10. Rallied corrupt elements to buy his Senate Presidency seat against the wishes of the Party.

11. Currently inducing Senators with $100,000 each to suffocate PMB’s government in the Senate.

12. Delay of the 2016, 2017 and 2018 budgets and thus impeding the economic development of the country.

13. Budget padding and inserting 391 projects into budget of only two agencies.

14. Shutting down the National Assembly and personalizing the National Assembly affairs especially when he is required to answer questions at law enforcement authorities, we see the entire senate following him to the CCT and shutting down the Senate.

PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app

13. His refusal to entertain the virement for the funding of critical MDA’s which will ensure key agencies like INEC, NSA, NPF conduct their duties to ensure a free and fair elections.

14. Frustrating key laws in the fight against corruption and promoting laws that serve personal interest like the Bill on re-ordering the sequence of elections.

15. Fictitious insertions of amounts that are diverted in the name of constituency projects.

16. Lack of internal democracy where he, at will, suspends senators with different opinion from him.

17. Refusal to approve loans meant for infrastructural development of the country.

18. Using the Senate as an institution to fight personal vendetta.

19. Generally undermining the government for the past three years.

20. Permitting and tacitly endorsing frivolous motions to unjustly attack the President and the government.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/presidency-lists-20-sins-saraki.html

1 Like

Politics / How 3 University Students Killed Colleague Over Phone by 10Ebisco: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Three university students- one from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and the other two from the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai in Niger State have been arraigned before a Minna Senior Magistrate’s Court for alleged murder.

The suspects were arrested on July 23, 2018, for allegedly causing the death of another 300-level student, Sanusi Mubarak.

They were docked on Thursday before Senior Magistrate Fatai Auna on a two-count charge of criminal conspiracy and culpable homicide contrary to section 97, and 221 of the penal code law.

Narrating the incident, the prosecution told the court that the deceased Sanusi Mubarak was beaten to death by the suspects after he was alleged to have stolen a HTC android telephone handset that cost N32,000, belonging to one of the accused persons.

According to the prosecution, “The accused persons picked up the deceased from Etsu-Iko hostel and took him to Cheche village where he was illegally detained.

“During the detention, the deceased was beaten to stupor before being put in a toilet where he lost consciousness.

“He, however, died on his way to the hospital after the trio later tried to help him regain consciousness.”

The case, according to the prosecution, was reported at the Lapai Division of the Niger State Police Command by the Chief Security Officer of the IBBUL, Captain Aliyu Mohammed (rtd), leading to the arrest of the accused persons.

Senior Magistrate Auna, in a ruling said he had no jurisdiction to entertain the case and therefore advised the prosecution to duplicate the case file and forward one copy to the Ministry of Justice for legal advice.

Auna also directed the counsel to the accused persons to apply in writing for the bail of the suspects and directed that they should be remanded in prison custody till September 4, 2018.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/how-3-university-students-killed.html

Please Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Crime / Pastor Shot Dead In Rivers Just 2 Days To His Child's Dedication (photos) by 10Ebisco: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
A Nigerian pastor, ThankGod Abam, has been reportedly shot dead in a community in Rivers state.

A Nigerian cleric, Prophet ThankGod Abam has been shot dead, plunging family and friends in deep grief.

The cleric who is also known as "The Commanding Commander," was reportedly killed by gunmen in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The sad incident is said to have occurred late last night.

It is not clear if the gunmen were assassins or just armed robbers.

Abam, who was the G.O of Intercessory Prayer Ministry, had scheduled the dedication of his last child for this Sunday, before the incident occurred.

Friends, family and devoted members have taken to Facebook to bitterly mourn the cleric's tragic passing. Below are some tributes:

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/very-bad-pastor-shot-dead-in-rivers.html

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/very-bad-pastor-shot-dead-in-rivers.html
Politics / “the Worst Of Buhari In 8 YEARS Will Be Better Than The Best Of PDP In 16 YEARS” by 10Ebisco: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nollywood Actor and legal practitioner, Kenneth Okonkwo, has said the Igbos will continue to wander in the wilderness if they turn their backs against Buhari in 2019.

According to the veteran actor, who is also eyeing the governorship position of Enugu State, the worst of Buhari in 8 years will be better than the best of PDP in 16 years.

The father of one made the statements on his Instagram page. Read below…

“You know the truth, the worst of Buhari in 8 years will be better than the best of PDP in 16 years.

PDP had 16 years with oil prices very high in-between yet they left us without light (power), without water, without roads, without security, without paying even salaries, indeed without anything.
Whatever is happening today has its root from that regime. This administration came with bail out for states to pay salaries with the price of oil falling drastically. Tackled security and all that and somebody is telling me I should reconsider the past leaders that brought us into this mess. God forbid.

I support Buhari and pray for him. I sincerely don’t care what people like those empty men who make ignorant videos have to say. I don’t want to be a Governor under a corrupt President. At least I can say that the person of Buhari is not corrupt.
Let them call on their gods, let me call on my God and let the God that answereth by fire, let Him be God”

He continued saying nobody supported him when he decided to be an actor, saying he not only supports Buhari, but also prays for him….

“Who cares? When I decided to be an actor, nobody supported me. They could not understand why a man who made a second class upper division in Business Administration in UNN and was wanted to be an assistant Lecturer, could opt to be an Actor. But my God was with me and I succeeded. Today, I have decided to go this political line and I guarantee you I will succeed irrespective of what unfortunate ignorant men will say. By the grace of God, watch me and watch where I am going. Onu kwuru njo ga emeche kwue mma

Just to remind you but a few. Before Buhari came in, terrorists bombed to pieces, 88 persons at Nyanya in Abuja, bombed the United Nations Building in Abuja, bombed Banex Plaza and even the police headquarters in Abuja killing uncountable number of persons. I don’t need to mention the entire North East that was overun by terrorists with thousands of people beheaded and the video images sent on internet for everybody to see. The terrorists were everywhere and have started forming cells in Lagos and Enugu. This Government came and destroyed them across the country. Only their remnants now are going about carrying out criminal activities and you are telling me security is not better now. Our soldiers and officers were sent to fight these terrorists without weapons. They were dying like chicken and when they complained about lack of weapons, they were sentenced to death for mutiny. No apologies for supporting Buhari. I respect your views. I not only support him, I pray for him”

He then continued by slamming those criticizing his decisions…

“My attention has been drawn to some negative comments and curses poured out against my person by some ignorant and satanically motivated persons because of my preference of President Muhammadu Buhari as President of this country for his incorruptible and firm character against enemies of Nigeria.
I have been laughing at their ignorance and wickedness.
First, these men have not offered any alternative party or Presidential aspirants to challenge Buhari or be compared with him.
Second, they claim they are Igbos but forgot that in Igboland, it is a cardinal principle and custom that you must respect someone’s personal opinion and must not curse the person, if what the person simply did was to express his opinion and nothing more, “uche onye adighi ya njo”. Even if a person says anything you don’t like, provided he did not curse you, you are permitted to throw away his words but restrained by custom and tradition not to do anything to him.
Third, the Nigerian constitution said in section 39 that “every person shall be entitled to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas and information without interference”. Also in section 38, the constitution states “every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience… including freedom to change his … belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his belief in teaching, practice and observance”. God himself created man a free moral agent to hold his thoughts and express his opinions as he wishes. He did not even compel man to worship Him.
So these army of ignorant and wicked men are simply trying to rudely and crudely interfere with my traditional, constitutional and religious rights to freely express myself and hold an opinion, belief and thought as I so wish.

Let me reiterate that I am a follower of President Buhari and believe in his integrity and good intentions to better the lots of Nigerians and that of Ndigbo and I have no apologies for this. Whoever disagrees with me should produce his own strong reasons and better alternatives.

Since these men did not do this, but resorted to curses and vituperations, they have violated the law of nature, man and God.
Here is the verdict of God on them according to Psalm 109 and particularly verses 1-3, 6, 17-21, 25-30.

For the avoidance of doubt let me reproduce these verses verbatim:
“(1) Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise; (2) for the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue. (3) they compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause. (6) Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand. (17) As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. (18) As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones. (19) Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually. (20) Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord, and of them that speak evil against my soul. (21) But do thou for me, O God the Lord, for thy name’s sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me. (25) I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they shaked their heads. (26) Help me, O Lord my God: O save me according to thy mercy: (27) That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, Lord, hast done it. (28) Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice. (29) Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle. (30) I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/the-worst-of-buhari-in-8-years-will-be.html

Politics / Nigeria: Buhari Elected As ECOWAS Chairman by 10Ebisco: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2018

Nigeria president Muhammadu Buhari has been elected as the new Chairman of Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).

Buhari was announced as the chairman on Tuesday at the ECOWAS Summit in Lome, Togo, after a closed session of Heads of State of the Commission.

He took over from Faure Gnassingbé, president of Togo who held the role in the past year.

Buhari has been at the Summit since Sunday where West African leaders deliberated issues around security, peace and good governance in countries in West Africa and members of the Economic Community of Central African States.

Buhari’s election means Nigeria will preside over all other ECOWAS statutory meetings during his tenure, according to ECOWAS Governance structure.

The next ECOWAS meeting is scheduled to take place in Abuja on December 21, 2018.

In his acceptance speech, Buhari pledged to take ECOWAS to greater heights and bring peace to the West African region.

“I am truly humbled and pledge to serve and work with all of you to deliver on peace, security, good governance and socio-economic development,” the Nigerian leader said.

According to the ECOWAS Governance structure, Nigeria Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, who is the Minister in charge of ECOWAS affairs in Nigeria automatically becomes the Chairman of Council of Ministers.

The announcement of Buhari as ECOWAS leader comes hours after Nigeria’s Senate President Bukola Saraki announced that he has left the ruling party, All Progressive Congress (APC) for the opposition People’s Democratic Party.

Buhari had earlier stated during a meeting with the Nigerian community in Togo that he was not bothered by the defections of members of his party to the PDP.

“I am not bothered about the defections,” he said

“Ordinary Nigerians have developed confidence in us and are defending us. I assure you, the majority of Nigerians back home are appreciative of our efforts.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/nigeria-buhari-elected-as-ecowas.html

Crime / Shocker! Married Man Rapes 11-year-old Boy… Gives Him N20!!! by 10Ebisco: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
The Police in Abuja has arrested a man named Mohammed Sani a 45-year-old bricklayer,for allegedly sodomising an 11-year-old boy in Mabuchi, Abuja.

The victim, who is an apprentice at a mechanic workshop, reveals that his friend introduced him to Sani.
He added that whenever Sani had cex with him, he would give him N20 to buy biscuits and would warn him not to tell anyone about what transpired.

The victim narrating the ordeal said;

“When I was at the workshop some months ago, my friend told me to come, saying someone had a job for us. When I got to the man’s place, he took off my clothes and raped me. After he had finished, he gave me N20 to buy biscuits. He told me that if I told anyone, he would beat me. After that day, he continued to do it with me. Sometimes, he would give me N20, some other times he would give me N30.”

However, nemesis caught up with the suspect last Thursday when the victim returned home late and could not explain to his mother where he had been. Speaking to Punchng, is, Mrs Yakubu, said she did not know that her son had been a victim of defilement for several months.

On how she found out, Mrs Yakubu, said when her son returned late from the workshop, she asked him where he had been and why the clothes he wore were different from the ones he put on when he was going to work.

Mrs Yakubu, who is a widow, said, “I punished him and when he could no longer bear the punishment, he confessed that Sani had been sodomising him and had threatened to kill him if he exposed him.

“I was disappointed in my son because he used to tell me things. I never expected him to be so secretive.” Sani, who is married, however, said that it was the devil that pushed him to do it.

The bricklayer said he was ashamed of himself and asked his young wife to forgive him. “I cannot really explain what came over me. I was not like this before,” he said.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/shocker-married-man-rapes-11-year-old.html

Politics / BREAKING: Saraki Finally Dumps APC by 10Ebisco: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/breaking-saraki-finally-dumps-apc.html

Senate President, Bukola Saraki has finally dumped the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Saraki announced this via his verified Twitter page on Tuesday.

He wrote “I wish to inform Nigerians that, after extensive consultations, I have decided to take my leave of the All Progressives Congress (APC).”

Details later….

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/breaking-saraki-finally-dumps-apc.html

Celebrities / Bovi Place A Curse On Man Who Did This To Him 24 Years Ago by 10Ebisco: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2018
Popular Nigerian comedian Bovi has taken to his Instagram page to call out a thief whom he claimed stole his tin of milk and other provisions while in secondary school 24 years ago.

In his narration, he explained how he had gone on hunger strike to save some the tin of milk and a box of sugar, for the last week in school, only for the items to be stolen by the unidentified thief.

Read his comical post below:

To that my hostel mate that stole my provision in boarding house when I was in SS1. It’s been 24 years now. I still haven’t forgotten. (My pack of St. Louis Sugar and new can of peak milk). I saved those two through hunger pangs and days and weeks and months of starvation. I wanted to enjoy my last week in school and you robbed me of those rare pleasures.

Know that I woke up today and remembered and I took off my clothes to commit that crime you did me to the hands of the spiritual. I don’t know you but you know yourself. I consider it as one of the worlds unsolved crimes. Your day of reckoning will surely come. You will see milk and sugar in abundance but you will not be able to drink it. Amen

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/bovi-place-curse-on-man-who-did-this-to.html

1 Like

NYSC / NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by 10Ebisco: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2018
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has said no corps member serving in Plateau State would be posted to crisis-ridden areas.

Mr Abdulsalam Alhassan, the state’s coordinator, said this while addressing newsmen on Monday in Mangu area of thr state.

He said that the measure became necessary to ensure that no corps member became a victim of attacks on rural communities.

“In our bid to protect the corps members, we have resolved that no one will be posted to volatile areas.

“We have also resolved that corps members will only be posted to local governments considered safe and reachable.

“We are working closely with the Department of State Security Service; we have requested clarifications in respect of areas considered safe ahead of the postings after the ongoing orientation exercise,” he said.

He said that most of the postings would be restricted to local government headquarters to ease access to corps members, if the need arose.

“Aside volatile areas, we shall not post corps members to villages that are not accessible because we need to keep in constant touch with them throughout the service year,” he said.

He said that corps members serving in Bokkos, Barkin-Ladi, Mangu, Riyom and parts of Jos South Local Governments were evacuated to safety during the various attacks that hit those areas in June.

“We later deployed the corps members to areas considered safer,” he said.

Alhassan said that NYSC was collaborating with various security agencies to keep constant surveillance on corps members’ lodges across the state.

The coordinator assured parents and guidance, whose children and wards are serving in Plateau, of the safety of the corps members, and thanked the state government for the steady support in that regard.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/nysc-speaks-on-posting-corps-members-to.html

Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Kept Her Kids Away From Their Father For Years And You Won’t Believe W by 10Ebisco: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo has finally let her kids, Festus and Priscilla to see their dad for the first time after 6 years.

The excited kids and herself took to Instagram to share photo after the meeting.

Iyabo wrote; “meet d Ojo’s, awon omo daddy @fedel_x @its.priscy Love u guys �� anything 4 u kiddos#theojos”

Her daughter Priscilla wrote;

“Hi guys meet my dad, we haven’t seen for about 6 years, I’m glad we got to hangout and reunite ❤️❤️ #family”

Her son wrote;

“That is my dad for all those who have wondered what he looks like. Even though I have not see him in about 6years it felt like only weeks ago when I saw him today. Long story short I had a nice day � @its.priscy”

Photos below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/iyabo-ojo-kept-her-kids-away-from-their.html

Celebrities / “saraki BETRAYED His Own Father, I Am Not Surprised That He’s Betraying Buhari T by 10Ebisco: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Edo State, Hon. Charles Idahosa, has reminded Nigerians how the Senate President disrespected his own father, Olusola Saraki, because of his personal ambition in Kwara State.

He said this while insisting that there was nothing like Reformed All Progressives Congress, R-APC, but corruption fighting back.

With 2019 getting nearer, Idahosa told Vanguard that whether Saraki and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara stayed in the APC or not, President Muhammadu Buhari will win the presidential election.

“There is nothing like Reformed APC. Those are junk politicians. If you read a newspaper interview I gave some time ago, I said Muhammadu Buhari was doing very well but that, very soon, corruption will fight back. What you are seeing now is corruption fighting back.

“The money in the hands of these people is so much that they are ready to muscle every opposition. What is R- APC? In 2014, 2015, a group of PDP members who felt aggrieved and led by Bukola Saraki, left the party. Saraki is a creation of his father.

“Without Dr Olusola Saraki, I don’t think we would be seeing Bukola Saraki. But we all saw what he did to his father in Kwara because of personal ambition.

“So, Saraki, as far as I am concerned, has no respect for any constitutional arrangement. He decamped into a party and became the Senate President and he is complaining that he didn’t gain. Dogara became the Speaker of the House Representatives.

“Must you jump from one party to the other all in the name of getting positions? Nigerians must learn to look at these people and see them for who they are.

“So, if they like, let them stay or go. APC under Buhari will win the presidency come 2019 because Nigerians are wiser. Buhari was a former military governor of the North Eastern State and later Minister of Petroleum and Head of State yet he has no house in Lagos, Abuja, no private jet or oil bloc.

“There are some inconsequential generals, if they were in a proper army, they will not grow to become captain.

“One of them told the whole world that he didn’t know what to do with the millions he owns, yet in this country we still accept them.

“Generals who retired at the age 34 or 35 and the only war they fought was some village skirmish!” He said.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/saraki-betrayed-his-own-father-i-am-not.html

Sports / Livescore: International Champions Cup: Result Of Manchester United Vs Liverpool by 10Ebisco: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Manchester United and Liverpool will clash in the International Champions Cup on Saturday.

The two Premier League rivals go head to head in Singapore, after winning their first fixtures in the tournament.

Liverpool beat Manchester City 2-0, while United needed penalties to see off AC Milan.

Kick-off is 10.05pm Nigerian time.

Man Utd XI: Grant, Darmian, Fosu-Mensah, Smalling, Tuanzebe, Mitchell, McTominay, Herrera, Pereira, Sanchez.

Liverpool XI: Grabara, Camacho, Klavan, Van Dijk, Moreno, Fabinho, Lallana, Milner, Salah, Mane, Solanke.

Saturday, July 28

10.05pm: Manchester United vs Liverpool

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/livescore-international-champions-cup.html

Fashion / The Awkward Moment A Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day [photos] by 10Ebisco: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
These Nigerians based in the United Kingdom decided to gather inspiration from the Scottish culture of wearing skirts to lighten up their wedding photos.

A Nigerian couple, Josephine and Michael had a Scottish-inspired wedding in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, and they looked absolutely amazing.

According to the bride, she convinced her husband to wear a Kilt for the wedding.

She wrote;

“So I eventually convinced my husband @ccm_poet to wear a KILT on our wedding day.
Calling it a skirt is like a taboo in Scotland, I’m like ohh please.
“I wanted a very traditional small wedding, and having my husband and his bestman wear kilt as their reception outfit was definitely an icing on the cake.”

See more images:

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/the-awkward-moment-nigerian-man-wore.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.