Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (324248 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Office assitant wanted at travelport, 120 ozumba mbadiwe, VI. Lagos.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by 1forall: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
A Reminder About The Purpose Of This Thread:

ifyalways: Having spent some time at this section,I think it's a good idea to have a thread whereby we can alert ourselves about job vacancies in our hood or otherwise.Please note,this thread is NOT for recruiters to post their adverts.This is not for middle men vacancies.This is for us to post job adverts we see around us(walking down the street,driving around etc).Vacancies posted by direct employers ONLY.

Please NO "contact by email or phone number" here.
Tell us the vacancy and where(street name,physical address/location) you saw it.

Scammers beware. I have zero patience for scam.

Posters, the above quote states the purpose of this thread as started by the OP.

Can we please stop abusing the thread and stick to the purpose for which it was created?

It makes one wonder whether the refusal to follow simple instructions contributes to this unemployment problem we have.

The thread does not look nice with all the hidden posts. If your intended post would not comply with the purpose, simply post elsewhere - there are so many threads in the Jobs section, or create a new topic.

Please let's stop making things unnecessarily difficult for ourselves.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by dhejykeane: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by 1forall: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
^ Imagine that!

You would expect that a prospective IT student would be able to read and follow a simple set of instructions undecided
Well, I wish you luck in your search pal.

PS: Do we have to make threats of bans and other punishment to get some sanity and order in here?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by nikinash(f): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
On signboard: 1. Business development officer wanted at Tamar School, Bayo Adeshina street Magodo Isheri.

2. The place, Isaac John Ikeja GRA recruiting receptionist, purchasers, cooks, sales staff etc. There is a box where you drop the cvs right in

3. Executive marketers wanted at Medallion Alliance at 8 ayinde giwa street surulere, Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by McCoded007(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Thanx....will try go to the place tomorrow...i have Ond for that clerk post i hope i'm qualified

ifyalways: Clerk(male and female) wanted at tower aluminum, oba akran, ikeja.

Computer operator wanted at 12 balogun street,ikeja.

Home econs and music teachers wanted at ultra schools,martins bus stop,alagbole- akute road, berger.

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Damieadeh(f): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
What is the qualification for the post of a clerk in Tower Aluminum in Ikeja?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
hello house, please i need your help urgently. I have received four text messages this evening alone inviting me to job interviews tomorrow. the funny or curious thing is that all the messages are exactly the same but from different sources with different numbers attached at the end. here is a copy of the message: ''U're invited 2 Recruitment/Job Selection Scheduled 2 hold 2moro Tuesday 11/6/13 by 10:00am @ No. 26/28 Karimu Laka Str, Palace Hall, Egbeda-Lagos.HRM-'' then a number was attached at the end. anyone else got same or similar messages? what are your tots/ do you think it is legit?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
ehizo25: hello house, please i need your help urgently. I have received four text messages this evening alone inviting me to job interviews tomorrow. the funny or curious thing is that all the messages are exactly the same but from different sources with different numbers attached at the end. here is a copy of the message: ''U're invited 2 Recruitment/Job Selection Scheduled 2 hold 2moro Tuesday 11/6/13 by 10:00am @ No. 26/28 Karimu Laka Str, Palace Hall, Egbeda-Lagos.HRM-'' then a number was attached at the end. anyone else got same or similar messages? what are your tots/ do you think it is legit?

Dont go
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Daveylovey(f): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2013
Estate Manager wanted at Anene Associate 20,Oduyemi street Anfowoshe area of Ikeja Lagos state (I saw it on the board placed outside their gate)
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by sunjos79: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2013
mbatuku2:

Dont go
don't waste ur money going.they are HMO scammers.next time,any text message d@ did not indicate ur job position is scam.also always google them.

2 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by etochi11(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pls house i got a message from virtual human resources and corporate services for an interview. Pls, am i the only person? And who can tell me about the company?? God bless you all
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Seye25(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
Clover Hills Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting persons for Business Development positions.
Qualifications: Any
Location: 115, Adeniyi Jones Street, Vulcanizer bus stop, Ikeja
CareLines:+2348033555639, (SMS only)
To apply: send your details like CHN63904/GT/Name/phone number/Location.
(Note: i didnt get the mail but preferably send it to those numbers. Good luck to all of us)
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by JobManagers(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2013
CWAY Nigeria- Due to expansion and need for new markets development, CWAY Water Science & Technology Company, is a
renowned brand in the FMCG sub-sector, seek to engage suitably qualified individuals to join her team of Distributors in Lagos State.

CWAY is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distributors
Requirements
* Registered Business.
* A store/warehouse located within Lagos State.
* At least one (1) delivery vehicle.
* Applicant must exhibit good marketing experience.
* Duly completed application form.

Interested individuals must have good knowledge of Lagos routes.
Application Closing Date 25th June, 2013

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send
their applications to:

CWAY Nigeria Drinking Water Science & Tech Co. ltd
Plot 6 Block H, Oshodi-Apapa Express-way,
Oshodi B/stop,
Opposite Zenith Bank,
Lagos.

Note:
This vacancy is only for Lagos.
Application forms are available at our office.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by lordkrato(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
Vacancy for a Programmer good in Apple IOS and Android platforms, at Truespot @ 168B elejie(don't really know how to spell it,i'm not yoruba) palmgroove Lagos...

Flexible working hours as you would not be needed always...

Jus ma 2 cnts...hope it help someone

2 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by decepticos(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
just saw this
[/quote]
Vacancies for the posts of Communication
and Operation officers exist at Litcaf for
people who write and communicate
excellently and who are not more than 25
yrs in age. (These are the only
considerations). Please send CV to
info@litcafnigeria.com between Thursday
13/6/13 and Saturday, 15/6/13. Successful
applicants will be invited for an interview
on Monday, to commence work on
Wednesday, 19/6/13.
Thanks.
[quote]

dont know much about it found it on fb on a "Litcaf" page/account its a sponsored account whose info says sumtin abt them being a cafe situated in Yaba.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
Please any opening in ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Royally(f): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
decepticos: just saw this

Vacancies for the posts of Communication
and Operation officers exist at Litcaf for
people who write and communicate
excellently and who are not more than 25
yrs in age. (These are the only
considerations). Please send CV to
info@litcafnigeria.com between Thursday
13/6/13 and Saturday, 15/6/13. Successful
applicants will be invited for an interview
on Monday, to commence work on
Wednesday, 19/6/13.
Thanks.

dont know much about it found it on fb on a "Litcaf" page/account its a sponsored account whose info says sumtin abt them being a cafe situated in Yaba.

Litcaf is real. Their address is the e-centre, sabo-yaba
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by JobManagers(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
We are a renowned Christian School, located in
Ikeja area of Lagos State. We currently request
the services of qualified persons to fill the
underlisted positons.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
1. Subject Teachers
Requirement
First degree in Education for Secondary School
subject teachers with five years teaching
experience in the relevant areas.
Must be computer literate.
2. Class Teachers
Requirement
NCE holders for Primary School class teachers
with at least three years teaching experience.
3. Administrative Managers
Requirement
First degree in Educational Management or
social sciences with at least 3 years experience
as an administrator .
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
forward their applications and CV's to:
The Advertiser,
P.O. Box 1420,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2013
^ can you PLEASE stop posting Postal address jobs here. Good God! Who says you must post your adverts on this very thread?
This is so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2013
Happy Friday! This thread is a great idea. Nice work, OP!

My aunt runs a fashion / homeware business and is recruiting for 2 female field marketers. You will market / sell female apparel and gift items, mainly amongst working professionals. You will also be required to secure new customers. These roles would require a good knowledge of the Lagos terrain, as you will often work independently, and be required to travel within Lagos (your transportation will be paid for). It is a field-based role, and NOT office based.

These roles would suit people who are friendly but firm, with good business acumen and strong people / presentation skills.

The basic salary is 20K, a transportation allowance will be provided and there is a healthy commission structure based on products sold.

I'm not able to provide the exact office address as it's also her home address, but it is based on the Island.

To apply, please call me on 0811 184 8299. You will be required to provide two checkable references.

Thank you!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
Seye25: Clover Hills Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting persons for Business Development positions.
Qualifications: Any
Location: 115, Adeniyi Jones Street, Vulcanizer bus stop, Ikeja
CareLines: +23469225804, +2348033555639, (SMS only)
To apply: send your details like CHN63904/GT/Name/phone number/Location.
(Note: i didnt get the mail but preferably send it to those numbers. Good luck to all of us)

any qualification?
Fishy!
@damiaeda and Mcoded,they didn't disclose their preferred qualification but I guess OND is good enough to apply.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Cleaner wanted children care school,10 afariogun street, orile oshodi.
Driver wanted at Dudley Reeves school
Ojodu-akute road,berger
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by McCoded007(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
i went thr on tuesday, but the security said thr is no vacancy. . I even tried wait around for a while and also met som staffs during thr break but all was negative. . . Plz how do u get the vacancy so i can knw d route forwd my app and cv. Thanx

ifyalways: any qualification?
Fishy!
@damiaeda and Mcoded,they didn't disclose their preferred qualification but I guess OND is good enough to apply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (68) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.