Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,985 members, 7,963,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:46 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (324247 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by zelexotunla(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
moonberry: , ok there is foundation for skills around allen avenue,there is valismo around ogba,Singer school of fashion mushin etc. just visit nairaland fashion forum.
. Thank you very much bro. You are good man
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
zelexotunla: . Thank you broda,i really appreciate dis. Pls,I need to do affidavit of birth certificate i dont have one

If you have a baptism certificate: it is accepted.

Otherwise you can go for the affidavit.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Jumicke: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hello everyone, I so much appreciate this forum. Pls I just finished school awaiting service in November and I need a job to keep myself busy.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by MrOON: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
Good people truely still exist and God shall reward U 4 ur work. Pls, I read B. Sc. Biochemistry, with 2.1. I'll so much appreciate a link to getting a job. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
zelexotunla: . Hello pls i'm interested in fashion skul but dont know any here in lagos. I stay at bariga side if u could be of help as to dis regard. Thanks

Hi zelexotunla,Valisimo fashions is located at number 13yaya street call or add us on bb to get more info.

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Obinoscopy(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2013
EFOSA VAL:

Hi zelexotunla,Valisimo fashions is located at number 13yaya street call or add us on bb to get more info.
Where is 13 Yaya Street?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by zelexotunla(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2013
EFOSA VAL:

. Hello Gudmornin Thanks here,pls how would I locate yaya street from Ilaje because i'm a newbie in bariga here. Pls u can drop ur contact details and known d modus operandi
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Tek2fame: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2013
Hello house,new to forum. Pls i'm a graduate of statistics/Economics with a 2.2, done with NYSC and i'm in dear need of a job somewhere around Ikeja and environ. my contact is 07035657927. God bless you. Any form of information would be appreciated.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by kejioladimeji(f): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2013
Crossover Savings and Loans Limited Recruits OND Holders - Nation Wide

Crossover Mortgage Bankers is a duly
registered primary mortgage institution with a
vision to become the preferred mortgage bank
providing budget housing and personalized
financial services to her clientele. Crossover
Mortgage Bankers was incorporated under the
name Pacific Savings and Loans Limited in
1992 and commenced mortgage banking
operations in the same year.
Title: OND Holders CV Submission
Requirements
OND in any discipline.
Good communication skills.
Top physical condition.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
forward their applications and CV's to:
recruitment@crossovermb.com
Or
Crossover Savings & Loans Ltd (Mortage
Bankers)
63B, Raymond Njoku Street,
Off Awolowo Road, SW Ikoyi,
Lagos.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mickeysho(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
Pls ause, i need info urgently on Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI). Any info is ˚☺k° ˚
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mickeysho: Pls ause, i need info urgently on Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI). Any info is ˚☺k° ˚

Is google on strike?

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mickeysho(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
ehizo25:
Is google on strike?
If you have nothing meaningful to say just log off. As if google go tell u if dem be scammer.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by olamideh: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Really need a job. I know God wl answr my prayers
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Praise5: 2:25am On Jun 28, 2013
pls i have interest in this distribution job but i want to know if the pay is daily or monthly? i'm also finding it to register on their website because the account options are not responding.
OEBA: Oh sorry, tot I included it in there. It's magazine distribution. You are not selling or canvassing. You are distributing to clients who have already paid. It's a new initiative since the ban of distribution bikes/okada. So I do not get asked any more questions, no cv is required, just a job for people with common sense. Almost all who apply would be selected. 40 people are needed from different locale. The pay rate is N3000-N7500 to distribute 50 copies. That's why you have to leave near those areas we mentioned so you do not incur high transport cost. When you contact us, you choose how much you want to get paid between those range I mentioned above. The 40 lowest will be selected. No interviews, no cv, no long thing. If you can read and understand this then you are highly qualified for the job.
I think that covers it all. For further inquiry please email: admin@tekramspace.com phone: 08084299249 website: www.tekramspace.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Praise5: 2:32am On Jun 28, 2013
etochi11: Pls house i got a message from virtual human resources and corporate services for an interview. Pls, am i the only person? And who can tell me about the company?? God bless you all
pls if you're not ready for gnld networking then forget it.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by chikeorji123(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2013
Pls house anyone have idea about this place 10 ABIONA CLOSE,OFF FALOLU STR,SURULERE they sent invitation for interviews just to know weather it's worth spending transport fare.Pls reply..
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by kayceeukah007(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls house is there anybody dat can show me how to sign up for vacancies for rf engineer....am an rf engineer...I would appreciate
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by MrOON: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
afrobaby:
Send your resume to noreply@takada.com.ng on or before 4th June, 2013.
and today is june 28. u mean july abi d shortfall don hexpaya??

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by McCoded007(m): 12:29am On Jun 29, 2013
i gues u mean july 4 not june 4
afrobaby: There is an opening for an intern in a new IT company for a probational period of 3months, OND/NCE holder with basic knowledge of web development, IT savvy, and very much willing to learn. Basic knowledge of the computer is essential.

Qualification : OND/NCE in Computer science or engineering

Possiblity of an extension based on performance.

Send your resume to noreply@takada.com.ng on or before 4th June, 2013.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Slimyy: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2013
Please am need of job hotel or traveling jobs ...need ur help please...07087716133
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by tinnymerit(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2013
hello house,i am also looking for IT or Telecomms jobs.I studied computer information system in university and came out with 2:1.Presently i have vast knowledge in GSM,GPRS,UMTS,LTE,Networking(ccna and ccnp in view),understands the workings of BTS(motorolla and heuwei),antenna installation(microwave and RF),Optic fibre splicings,TEMS drive test and OMCR(vsrw,external alarms) in relations to cells and sites.
Pls am in dire need of a job right now .thanks.contact:tinnymerit@yahoo.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by chudidonas(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hello house, just came across this on linkedin and felt I should share it since its of no use to me. Hope it helps.
Our client, one of the foremost firms in the professional practice in real estate development and management, quantity survey and managing the lifecycle of projects from inception to completion seeks to recruit a young dynamic Estate Management graduate at their LAGOS Office.

The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and sales of the company’s new and existing real estate developments, negotiating between buyers and sellers and using their knowledge of the local property market to get the best prices.

Other Duties

checking returns on investments
advising on land purchase issues
carrying out financial and statistical analyses
viewing properties and taking photos and measurements
advising clients about the buying and selling process
valuing properties
marketing and advertising properties for sale
showing potential buyers around
negotiating prices that are acceptable to the buyer and the seller
Education

Minimum of a Second Class (Upper Division) or Upper Credit (if HND) is Mandatory
Bachelors Degree or HND in Estate Management is mandatory
Essential Skills and Knowledge

0-1 year experience (Must have completed NYSC)
Excellent oral and written communication skills
High level planning and organizational skills.
Ability to prioritize and execute tasks.
Ability to prepare contracts for projects and also show good understanding of contract specifications if presented by a client.
Solid presentation skills
Ability to communicate at all levels
Ability to learn fast
Essential Attributes 

Proven leadership abilities
A self-starter with a level of initiative 
Ability to demonstrate sound work ethics
Remuneration

Salary 1.2m – 1.3 m per annum plus other benefits
 To Apply: Send CV to recruit@erecnigeria.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by panabiz1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
i got a company looking for people for immediate employment, if interested call 08093261430 for appointment

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (68) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.