Stats: 3,189,225 members, 7,936,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (165608 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hayprof(m): 1:16am On Oct 06, 2008
powerblaze:

I got series of sms"Your line has been activated for bla bla bla, ". I guess they're back in good form now. However, I haven't received any activation for internet. I get unactivated settings. Anyway mms is doing just fine.

I sent u some activations for mms & wap, . .I didnt bother doing for Internet because i knw It don't work!

powerblaze:

Guys, if you can afford a high-end 3G phone. Simply look for a 3G SIM DataCard. Its quite scarce, as its usually sold as wholesale to mobile networks. Its faster than phones, as it uses full bandwidth and its got higher signal strength.

InfoYedo,
was planning on Something similar na Money no Gree am. . *
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2008
Hey guys, if your having problems connecting your gate with "ZEDs", (network palava)simply switch to "Emergency mode". It'll connect, and its not bad at all! You'll find emergency mode on the third tab of the software. cool

Y'Hellos and Greenz can't connect effectively because they use some advanced DNS configuration, which rejects third party influence from taking advantage of open ports and ips. It actually prevents it from bypassing the preset firewall(default proxy).
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2008
Using freegate in "Emergency mode" works fine for most networks!

However, you may not be able to properly access some sites, just a few though. for example it can't store session cookies from gmail, but works great with yahoo.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by bydot1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
let em gv it a trial
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soolari(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2008
ok, @Power nuthin dey happen, oooo
i don undstnd now
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2008
Just found another alternative to freegate! cool cool cheesy TWO in fact!

Wondering if I should post it or search for others?! undecided
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by kenniology(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2008
pls is freegate and download accelerator compartable with sonyericsson k750i
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hayprof(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2008
[center]Hey Guys Check this Out!

World’s Smallest Usb Bluetooth Dongle![/center]
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by stancozy(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2008
@hayprof,thats a plug&play bluetooth dongle, classy anyway, Almost bought it 2weeks back
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2008
@power blaze. I think the topic of this thread answers your question. @hay prof. This guys are becoming crazier and crazier everyday.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by stancozy(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2008
@toluxa, you don't know,it might be a female handwork wink
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by core2duo(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2008
i believe our gratest challenge now is how to browse through
yellow's gprs .b/c shortly the @ trick will be no more and none
of us will like our fun to be interupted
personaly am still digging dipper but no positive result so far
i ll keep it posted as soon as i succeded.

@ powerblaze wat is the name of the other two soft u discovered that worked like fgate?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2008
@core2,

pls is zain still working with freegate?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2008
toluxa1:

@power blaze. I think the topic of this thread answers your question.

Yea, it does. Thanks for the reminder. Anyway, just search Google for Garden network and Gpass. Like freegate, they're made for the Chinese, who got very strict policy on internet browsing,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by core2duo(m): 12:04am On Oct 10, 2008
@netsurf yea it is still working! cool
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by malikalhaj: 2:28am On Oct 10, 2008
powerblaze:

Garden network and Gpass
how did u configure ur Gpass?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 10, 2008
@ core2,

thanks, i'm posting with it now

pls do you have the cheat for the yellow/green?, i have Tor soft, but the config, if you have them, kindly mail me at mooiwafx@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 6:19am On Oct 10, 2008
malikalhaj:

how did u configure ur Gpass?

I rather think i toyed with it till it had to work!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Princeofilorin(m): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2008
Pls,what is the apn for connecting zain to pc.mine connects but dosent send or receive.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2008
Princeofilorin:

please,what is the apn for connecting zain to pc.mine connects but dosent send or receive.

That means you've not been following my classes lately! Get freegate. Check older posts and you'll understand.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by shreks(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2008
How is he to get freegate in the first place if the connection does not send or recieve. Have the same problem here.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2008
Check the previous posts by infobaba, and see visually for yourself how to configure freegate. However, if you got network problems, you may have to wait a while for network to correct its madness. Rarely happens though
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by stancozy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2008
Fgate sucks with me, Don't know what to do take it find server, Practically done everything, i was lucky one day it found server A, but if i input a site in the addres bar, what it brings almost made me run out of this country, it wrote some kind of Thai language, Since then, i hav not found anyserver, N pc stairs at me n i do d same,except 4 da Yellow babes,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by core2duo(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2008
@ powerblaze thanks man let me keep digging with these concering yello an green smiley

i just discovered how to trade forex with zain mms on pc

if u re interested inform me @ all
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just2nice(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2008
Trade forex on Zain mms trick?Oh boy,see men don go far o!Una no dey talk any new discovery or trick go MTN side sef? *Angry*
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2008
powerblaze,av u tried gtunnel?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by malikalhaj: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
Which is faster: gtunnel, gpass, or freegate?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by coolsegun(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2008
@core2duo
forex? how possible? please jami si o.
@powerblaze
i read about 10 ways to bypass firewall in which FG is one.
read the whole information here
http://www.sizlopedia.com/2008/03/14/10-free-tools-to-bypass-firewall-and-access-blocked-websites/
i have all of these softwares except freenet and gtunnel that is highly infected with virus.
my anti virus never allow gtunnel to stay for a second.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by coolsegun(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2008
oop sorry the source has been removed. but the 10 are these:
ultrasurf,
gpass,
fg,
garden tunnel,
jap,
yf,
Hopster,
freenet,
tor,
hotspot shield.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Fadajasi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2008
The freegate cant download with rapidshare,bullshit
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Fadajasi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2008
How many we wan use?@coolsegun
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by malikalhaj: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2008
Waitin,

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (169)

Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? / Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread