Stats: 3,196,682 members, 7,962,194 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (166445 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2008
@just1n/jtlyrics,sorry o.I guess dats y u should run 2 i.d's simultaneously in dis forum & u use your secondary i.d 2 post d risky stuffs.I no feel d e9 of d pb sha.Guess what? Micheal's mum is alive & she works 4 d company.All will be revealed in d subsequent episodes.
@kevdiesel,u can equally use opera 6.5 4 d mtn pc trick.Try dis links 4 d opera's.
http://oldapps.com
AND
http://filehippo.com
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2008
@just1n/jtlyrics,sorry o.I guess dats y u should run 2 i.d's simultaneously in dis forum & u use your secondary i.d 2 post d risky stuffs.I no feel d e9 of d pb sha.Guess what? Micheal's mum is alive & she works 4 d company.All will be revealed in d subsequent episodes.
@kevdiesel,u can equally use opera 6.5 4 d mtn pc trick.Try dis links 4 d opera's.
AND
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2008
@Stancozy,if u've got a way 2 login & post on nairaland with d mtn pc trick,holla me @ semid4lyfe@yuurok.com
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2008
@semydlyfe. Ps if you have the link to the pb ep9 can you please send it to my yuurok? I went to the site you sent to me but 9 never dey there.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2008
@toluxa,copy that.Go check your yuurok.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by amadika(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2008
@semid4lyfe pls i dey die to watch that e9 of pb, pls send the link to my box make i download. My email na buchyz@yahoo.com
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soki2ng(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2008
HEY this is the "drop your research thread" and the last time i checked prison break was not a research case u guys forgot,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2008
@Soki2ng
So have u dropped your research or contributed anything useful 2 d thread?YEYE!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2008
@soki2ng. What is your defination of a research?

@semydlyfe@ Thanks men. I'll check it. e bi like say this yuurok guys no dey send sms alert again o.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just1n(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2008
semid4lyfe:

@just1n/jtlyrics,sorry o.I guess that is y u should run 2 i.d's simultaneously in this forum & u use your secondary i.d 2 post d risky stuffs.I no feel d e9 of d pb sha.Guess what? Micheal's mum is alive & she works 4 d company.All will be revealed in d subsequent episodes.
@kevdiesel,u can equally use opera 6.5 4 d mtn pc trick.Try this links 4 d opera's.
AND

copied

toluxa1:

You sef . . .

wetin i do?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2008
@toluxa
No mind yuurok jare.U're right,they haven't been sending mobile alerts recently.E be like say wire don dey touch 4 d site brain.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2008
@toluxa
No mind yuurok jare.U're right,they haven't been sending mobile alerts recently.E be like say wire don dey touch 4 d site brain.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:43am On Nov 09, 2008
Donjon. . . . How did u get those ip's. . . Did u use the long pingin' process. . . Or what method did u use. . . I just gt that Ip tday. . . , . . And it took me months to get it. , . . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by donjon: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2008
dat IP is among a long list of proxy IPs known as CoDeeN.

Check http://cooleasy.com,

CoDeeN proxy IPs dont use 8080, instead it uses port 3128, 3127 & 3124.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by donjon: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2008
finally, i can now use port 3128 to login, post, and read msgs on nairaland! Cos am using it rite now.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2008
u don dey enjoy be dat ni yen! lol!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2008
Donjon. . . We'll chat l8r in the evenin'
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2008
Do you guys notice that ultre surf is faster than freegate? its dam fast here but just that i cant use it to reply post in nairaland, i cant use it to enter yahoo mail n messenger. so whats d usefulnessJUST TO READ! i want to hear u guys view n anyone dat against what i av said.

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just1n(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2008
why gate?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2008
hhhhhmmm!! 2009 ume english quetion page 10.

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2008
hhhhhmmm!! 2009 ume english quetion page 10.

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:31am On Nov 10, 2008
Fadajasi . . . Which port. Did u use . . . The 3128 .works fine with me. . . . . . . . . .soolari. . I aint seen it yet.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 2:10am On Nov 10, 2008
port 3128 works fine but most times wil just open a page saying your ip dis n dat but me dey use am download anything wen it works,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by donjon: 5:13am On Nov 10, 2008
@all

use dat IP with any operamini mod & it will work without any redirection or restriction ?

It is also very reliable.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2008
donjon:

@all

use that IP with any operamini mod & it will work without any redirection or restriction ?

It is also very reliable.
en en,but neva worked 4 me o! did u configure d opera cos i believe opera works with ports 80 and 8080 only. well, its dam fast with opera 8.65 but some times redirects.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2008
engineers doing research i haill o?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2008
We wey we nor know anytin' make we sit down dey watch. . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2008
Lance n boss,u beta stop your ¥wineing¥.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2008
Great job guyz! Iv'e been watching behind the scene and I'm impressed.
You can also check this site: http://tools.rosinstrument.com They have a very impressive list. I wonder wats up with those guys. Errors like this used to be the natural habitat of the Y'hellos and Greens. Suprised its happening now to zain. I kina no why anyway, and the sad part is that patching it up is quite easy.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2008
Welcome powerblaze
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soki2ng(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2008
at last the don is back. Welcome back blaze, hope you bought something for new (new stuff)
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2008
Welcome powerblaze. . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (169)

What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? / Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread / How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period