Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,714 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Possibility Of Having Your Total Nig. Ltd, And Saipem Nig. Ltd Proposed Jobs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Possibility Of Having Your Total Nig. Ltd, And Saipem Nig. Ltd Proposed Jobs (562 Views)

Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! / MTN Makes $6.7bn In Six Months With A 21.5% Rise In Nig, 7% Loss In South Africa / Saipem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Possibility Of Having Your Total Nig. Ltd, And Saipem Nig. Ltd Proposed Jobs by cjbamadi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
If you are a registered contractor in Total Nigeria Limited, and Saipem Nigeria Limited, and you proposed for a job/ contract in the said companies. call me on 08033444070 if you truly want the job proposal to be awarded in your Name.

(1) (Reply)

Home/office Fumigation And Pest Control- 08023895218 / Valentine CCTV from home bonanza for shop-owners / Please Business Group I Need A Place Where I Can Import Used Electric Iron AND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.