Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,490 members, 7,961,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (879560 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (416) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 3:26pm On Jul 18
Individual certificates.
The only group thing we submitted would be bank statements, parental consent for kids (1 copy for the 4 of us since we applied as a group)
Dentale:

Congratulations! Did you submit a group (family) insurance or did you do individual insurance certificates for all 4 of you? Kindly confirm, thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 3:30pm On Jul 18
Wow it’s now expensive. Paid N5,000 for each of us in May. And it’s 11 days of €35,500.
And yes there’s no family package.
Atinukemi23:
I have just sucessfully booked travel insurance on aiico ( https://ebusiness.aiicoplc.com) for 4 people
So it doesnt give you the option to do family package, you have to apply for everyone individually, personal/data page details, country of destination, date of travel and so on.
I selected the Europe coverage of €35500.
And there are 2 different types of Europe coverage, cover is also €35500 but excess is different one is €50 and the other is €100.
The one with €50 cost almost 13k per person and the other with €100 excess is 8500k per person adults and children ( for a week duration) and there are other choices to choose from.
Hope this helps.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 4:37pm On Jul 18
Princessadedayo:
Who's up for embarking on a luxurious 7-day cruise adventure from December 12-19, making stops in the stunning destinations of Italy, Spain, and Rome?
how much?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atinukemi23: 6:01pm On Jul 18
Blessedsteph:
Wow it’s now expensive. Paid N5,000 for each of us in May. And it’s 11 days of €35,500.
And yes there’s no family package.

Please what travel agency did you use for flight reservation ?

some stated they have a dummy ticket ?

is there any airline that allows you to reserve a ticket and pay at a certain date(s)
Or perhaps pay a little deposit ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 7:10pm On Jul 18
I used klm website and chose to pay at the office. That way, they send you reservation information via email. It’ll be valid for 2weeks.
Atinukemi23:

is there any airline that allows you to reserve a ticket and pay at a certain date(s)

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by delishpot: 10:21pm On Jul 18
Nonamexxx:

Thank you ♥️
I see that you sent me an email, sorry I can't access it now. Is it possible to share it here?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 6:21am On Jul 19
Use any website that allow booking on hold.
Validity doesn’t matter.
KLM/ Air France is valid for 48hours (choose pay at the office)
Qatar is valid for 98hours (choose book on hold)
Travelwings.com valid for 2days as well. (Choose pay at the office).
Atinukemi23:

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Dentale(f): 11:36am On Jul 19
Blessedsteph:
Individual certificates.
The only group thing we submitted would be bank statements, parental consent for kids (1 copy for the 4 of us since we applied as a group)
Got it. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Amoza117: 5:16pm On Jul 19
Hi guys, so I got denied today and in the letter, they stated that the reason for denial “The information communicated to justify the purpose and conditions of the planned stay is incomplete and / or unreliable. What does this mean please ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eventus31: 8:35pm On Jul 19
Amoza117:
Hi guys, so I got denied today and in the letter, they stated that the reason for denial “The information communicated to justify the purpose and conditions of the planned stay is incomplete and / or unreliable. What does this mean please ?

If I may ask was it student visa you applied for??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ogolikpo1(f): 12:20am On Jul 20
1 month Visa was approved for my mum, submitted on June 28, and I received her passport on July 18—first-time traveler. my question now, pls for those of you who have traveled before to France, which other international airport can she land in France? tickets are super expensive considering that she was given only a month visa. The upcoming Olympics is not helping the price of the tickets.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 2:39am On Jul 20
Can i suggest something?
Ogolikpo1:
1 month Visa was approved for my mum, submitted on June 28, and I received her passport on July 18—first-time traveler. my question now, pls for those of you who have traveled before to France, which other international airport can she land in France? tickets are super expensive considering that she was given only a month visa. The upcoming Olympics is not helping the price of the tickets.
if tickets are expensive, can she travel via cotonou.They are a bit lesser on that route

Then, the mostly used airport to france is CDG,paris

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by goryorhal(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20
Is there anyone who will be in Paris next week Tuesday??

Send a dm let’s meet and have a drink
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ogolikpo1(f): 8:03pm On Jul 20
hunee:
Can i suggest something? if tickets are expensive, can she travel via cotonou.They are a bit lesser on that route

Then, the mostly used airport to france is CDG,paris

thanks for this suggestion, let me see if I can work that out.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 1:25am On Jul 21
Well, Cotonou might be cheaper especially on Turkish Airlines but if your Mum is travelling alone, You don’t even want her to go through the stress of that road and the crazy officers cum extortionists who can ruin her experience .
Except you are going with her to Cotonou .

Ogolikpo1:

thanks for this suggestion, let me see if I can work that out.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:48am On Jul 21
CHECK ORLY

Ogolikpo1:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Trueigbo: 6:17am On Jul 22
Blessedsteph:
Sincerely not sure. But if you have a leave approval letter then I assume they serve the same purpose.

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by geli12: 7:33am On Jul 22
Good day All, does appointment at Tlscontact for France schengen visa come with a fee and how much? Tnx.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yerilistik: 9:14am On Jul 22
Ogolikpo1:
Try landing in BORDEAUX using royal air maroc. It is relatively cheaper than AirFrance

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Turner25: 9:58am On Jul 22
Please how can I get a student apartment in Paris not more than 500 to 600 Euro, I am having issues in getting apartment
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Turner25: 11:27am On Jul 22
Is there any group for France visa thread on Whatsapp or Telegram please? If so, could you kindly include my phone number?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 11:34am On Jul 22
Have you tried studapart, twenty campus ? Google them out and send your application
Turner25:
Please how can I get a student apartment in Paris not more than 500 to 600 Euro, I am having issues in getting apartment
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by geli12: 11:57am On Jul 22
geli12:
Good day All, does appointment at Tlscontact for France schengen visa come with a fee and how much? Tnx.

Kindly reply to question above, thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 1:51pm On Jul 22
Yes you will pay with your debit card to confirmed the appointment dont know if it 45k or 65k
geli12:

Kindly reply to question above, thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by geli12: 5:10pm On Jul 22
[quote author=nneteb post=131086791]Yes you will pay with your debit card to confirmed the appointment dont know if it 45k or 65k [/quote

Thank you so much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TooResilient(f): 7:19pm On Jul 22
geli12:

Hello 👋

Please I want to make some enquiries from you. Can you reply my email?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Folarge06(m): 9:14pm On Jul 22
43,243.00 Naira

geli12:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by geli12: 3:35am On Jul 23
Thank you

Folarge06:
43,243.00 Naira

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TooResilient(f): 9:19am On Jul 23
Hello 👋

I need insurance certificate covering all medical & hospital expenses and medical repatriation costs, etc

Which well known life insurance company do you recommend & what could be the cost?

I need one that will also refund my money after a few years.

Kindly help.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TooResilient(f): 9:21am On Jul 23
yerilistik:

Try landing in BORDEAUX using royal air maroc. It is relatively cheaper than AirFrance

On Royal air maroc, One way seems costlier than round trip, I'm wondering how.

I just hope I'm on their correct website.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Turner25: 9:27am On Jul 23
Please can someone list the document that is needed in campus france and the likely question they would ask? I have an interview in campus France on Thursday
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by elijames(m): 9:40am On Jul 23
I’ve been through this before. What worked for me was showing my job details, like a letter from my employer and pay stubs, plus proof of property ownership and family connections. I also included a detailed travel plan and bank statements to show I could afford the trip. It’s all about proving you’ve got solid reasons to go back home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (416) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.