Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,510 members, 7,961,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (879575 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bussy80: 6:39pm On Sep 27
Its 50- 50 now. just give it a shot , you might be lucky.
Amo12345:
Hi guys, pls, is France giving tourist visa to first timer now? Must one has a travel history before applying? 1st Timer that got visa recently, pls ur response will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bussy80: 6:47pm On Sep 27
hi, google is your friend. But I always advise poeple to go in through spain or france.
Dittoxcx:
Please does anyone know anything about Switzerland visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by gateleo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27
ditho2017:

Hi,

Thanks for sharing. I am at the point of applying for a business visa for my kid brother. Please can I call you for details?

I would appreciate please.

My email is vocarehealth@gmail.com

Thank you

Sure...zero eight zero 3 eight 33one eight 08
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27
Dittoxcx:
Please does anyone know anything about Switzerland visa?

Application is submitted in person directly to the Embassy in Abuja. You also have to call or email the embassy to schedule an appointment. On the day of appointment, you'll be required to present originals and copies of your documents.

Note: Switzerland is an expensive country, if you decide to apply, you'll need to show sufficient means of subsistence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.