Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,933 members, 7,962,985 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Judging Through Your Lover's Words. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judging Through Your Lover's Words. (571 Views)

Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judging Through Your Lover's Words. by lawrenzoo: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2012
Should u pick on ur lover's words through discussions and judge him/her based on that? I am 26yrs and my GF is 23yrs, we were gisting one beautiful night bout how a male friend of hers that she had lost contact with called her to say hello and while talking, he mentioned bout his Sister of 20 years that got married, "married? She asked the Guy" and the Guy was like yes now, isn't it you claiming that you are still young for marriage, so this amused her and she was like, she should stop consoling herself of being young and that People she is younger than are getting married etc. From her words, a part of me started concluding she might bow down to pressure of marriage by her heart at anytime and leave me before the time I gave her which she would be 24/25 den and I would be 27/28. We've been dating for 9 months now. Am I being harsh using her words to measure her or Am I right she might leave me before the time I promised her?

(1) (Reply)

Here are Online Dating Mistakes To Avoid / What's Your Take On Court Marriage!! / Can You Date Or Marry A Physically Challenged Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.