Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,224 members, 7,936,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180635 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nice!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
another one,u can also do it,naturally u bcome a walking brand & u be surprise about this cheap advertising strategy

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
life_style:

wow. this is lovely. you are God sent, if there is any other thing i need to know please tell me. i want to start as soon as possible.

does the washing machine comes with a dryer ?
we are all God sent,we only need to yield to Him & He will use us to be a blessing,d washing machine already have where d wet clothes will be spin to dry or almost dry(if spread within 10-20Mins it will dry),GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
excelsiorfarm: we are all God sent,we only need to yield to Him & He will use us to be a blessing,d washing machine already have where d wet clothes will be spin to dry or almost dry(if spray within 10-20Mins it will dry),GOD BLESS

Good, though i intend starting manual, then after 2/3 months, introduce a machine and as for the branded shirts i will also consider that and also the branded nylon to package the washed cloths too.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
life_style:

Good, though i intend starting manual, then after 2/3 months, introduce a machine and as for the branded shirts i will also consider that and also the branded nylon to package the washed cloths too.
we all started from somewhere,with patience & focus,above all,With God,even you have no boundary,i await your success story.GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
excelsiorfarm: we all started from somewhere,with patience & focus,above all,With God,even you have no boundary,i await your success story.GOD BLESS

Thank you and thanks for your help. I believe that's all i need to know ? God bless you too. keep up the good job you are doing. cool
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
life_style:

Thank you and thanks for your help. I believe that's all i need to know ? God bless you too. keep up the good job you are doing. cool
I GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
excelsiorfarm: there may be,but i have never notice any deductn as charges
if i use free shipping thru china express where do i get my goods
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
omode2: if i use free shipping thru china express where do i get my goods
they can send it to your address,but mostly,you pick it up at d post office nearest to u,you can verify from d company that u are ordering from
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Joelsunnys: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pls i like to knw d material needed 4 d nylon cutting cos am interested.dis is my email joelsunny5@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2013
Joelsunnys: Pls i like to knw d material needed 4 d nylon cutting cos am interested.dis is my email joelsunny5@gmail.com
i have a friend that does it in lagos,i can send his number,though a bigger concept of it,d one in ogbomoso,is a smaller concept,that all can easily go in,u need d nylon machine,gen,d nylons u are cutting to size.also get d market to make it easy to sell products.so where do u want to start from?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by delln(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2013
delln: There is no venture without its challenges, starting small will help you learn the ropes and develope a success culture for the business. A successful entreprenuer is a builder.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
i want to share how u can work out ideas with dates or create an idea with reference to dates,u can create ideas from christmas,val,easter,independence & democracy days,u write proposal for seminars,do sovenirs,gifts etc.some of those u can work on for d rest part of d year are world teacher day oct 5,world peace day nov 17,world aids day dec 1,christmas dec 25 etc.all u need do is create a sellable idea around d dates.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 4:18am On Jul 30, 2013
Good morning @y excelsiorfarm and how are you! Pls I will like to ask few questions.

1. I want to venture into fish farming, I intend to use Vat Pond.the issue here is that my capital is N200,000.

Out of the 200k,I want to construct the vats,stock fingers for grow out.from start to finish,is it possible with such amount (200k)?

2. What number of fingerlings can I start with such capital,after removing the Pond cost? And pls how much will the pond cost me?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ladywise: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2013
Why not go into resaling of remote controlled-electric car jack,electric wheel spanner and electric tyre pump.all in one kit.to view d pictures or watch d video,pls visit www.jackallcar..com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2013
Hello sir, i have another question. This time on registration of business name. can i register a multipurpose business name or a specific business name ? e.g John integrated services or John Laundry Services...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
life_style: Hello sir, i have another question. This time on registration of business name. can i register a multipurpose business name or a specific business name ? e.g John integrated services or John Laundry Services...
integrated services is best,eg like mine agric,supermarkets,oil,import,export etc,then when u hav d resources,u easily start those divisions & then one day,u now consolidate they to holdings,group.mine is a ltd by God 's grace
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
But do you think its going to be possible/adviceable to combine IT services and Cleaning Services together ? Cos I'm currently into ICT now..
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
@akonucheinfo,do u have water?if yes it is possible.u dont need to construct anything to save cost,but installation of pipes.d vat can be placed on ground.u can start wit 400(to manage them well),buy juveniles(good for starters & negotiate for extras,which should normally be 3-5% at least).max 10K,pipes & installation assume 20K,feeding max 110K(experience will make it even more lower),those vat(black) of 26K shld take about 200,balance can be for med,fuel cost isnt in it,but with gd water mgt max 15K,
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
life_style: But do you think its going to be possible/adviceable to combine IT services and Cleaning Services together ? Cos I'm currently into ICT now..
everything is possible,there is something they call manager/mgt skill which is delegatn.as dangote combines food,building etc,i combine agric,creche,branding to say a few.GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
excelsiorfarm: everything is possible,there is something they call manager/mgt skill which is delegatn.as dangote combines food,building etc,i combine agric,creche,branding to say a few.GOD BLESS

As for management, i can manage both successfully but I'm talking about the business name registration. That is if i will be allowed to combine IT services and Cleaning Services together when registering...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @akonucheinfo,do u have water?if yes it is possible.u dont need to construct anything to save cost,but installation of pipes.d vat can be placed on ground.u can start wit 400(to manage them well),buy juveniles(good for starters & negotiate for extras,which should normally be 3-5% at least).max 10K,pipes & installation assume 20K,feeding max 110K(experience will make it even more lower),those vat(black) of 26K shld take about 200,balance can be for med,fuel cost isnt in it,but with gd water mgt max 15K,

Tnx so much! Place I want to use is a fresh land around ijegun town,I was told they will construct a borehole for 120k( which I believe is on the high side)for now am still looking for a cheaper borehole engineer.

As for the vat, there is this particular one I saw at a friends farm.it was made of wood and tapolin.very nice,was made by a carpenter. By ur estimation, and the stocking what will be time duration and ROI?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
if it is d wooden & tarpulin, i suppose cost will be cheaper, about borehole, d water table height generally determines cost & if it is not rocky.ROI will be 400kg times present cost of 1kg fish in lagos,4-5months, since no structure, a bigger number like 1000 will easily recoup yr borehole cost, structures at one harvest & u already have your structures to build on
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
life_style:

As for management, i can manage both successfully but I'm talking about the business name registration. That is if i will be allowed to combine IT services and Cleaning Services together when registering...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
life_style,u can register it,on d form, u specify d service or services your coy intend to give to people
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2013
gd morning,i give ALL GLORY TO GOD for making it possible to witness d end of this seventh month,i blieve biz had been great?if not,dont worry,things will work out well.With focus & perseverance conglomerates are formed.No man is a failure,except he that fails & choose to stand there.By d Grace of God today to fulfill my promise,i will share 3 Biz tips that can help your biz.No need to postpone,take decision,even a small decision is a decision.Jesus is Lord.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2013
excelsiorfarm: for those in d plantain biz i.e d people that grows it,let me give u an added idea u can consider i.e mixed cropping(instead of waiting for 10months or so to harvest your plantain i.e depending on species,u can maximize your land by planting either egusi or water melon with your plantain,this will enhance d revenue u get & also make u get income while other plantain markets are waiting because within 3months you will have gotten some income.i guess u know d economic importance of either of d plants mention,h
pls how do i grow water melon?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
excelsiorfarm: don't worry, I will send you the info you need to know on snail farming(simple but precise info)
pls send me the snail rearing info @ miqos2009@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
excelsiorfarm: if it is d wooden & tarpulin, i suppose cost will be cheaper, about borehole, d water table height generally determines cost & if it is not rocky.ROI will be 400kg times present cost of 1kg fish in lagos,4-5months, since no structure, a bigger number like 1000 will easily recoup yr borehole cost, structures at one harvest & u already have your structures to build on

Tnx for the info. I just did a rough calculation of the ROI for 400fishes at the proposed cost u meantioned earlier and it amounts to N180,000 @N450/kg current price in lag for market women! And the difference between the cost and revenue is N29k plus for 4-5month chai.it seems investing big is mor better
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
gd afternoon,i want you to consider d biz of bulk sms,web designing.with such biz ideas you will continually have steady income.for better insight into this biz,u can reach this numbers 08062511115 ,08023323701
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
akonucheinfo:

Tnx for the info. I just did a rough calculation of the ROI for 400fishes at the proposed cost u meantioned earlier and it amounts to N180,000 @N450/kg current price in lag for market women! And the difference between the cost and revenue is N29k plus for 4-5month chai.it seems investing big is mor better
reason is because u dont have yr water source & structures & catfish is not less than N550-600 for end user in ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.