Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,193 members, 7,936,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) (6323 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Live Snake Scares Davido While He Was About Taking Pictures With It (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by Egbagirl(f): 1:37am On Nov 22, 2012
who are these pple?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by rodeo0070(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2012
1. Bono of the rock band U2
4. Prince Charles
5.Tom Cruise and I think, Lawrence Fishborne.
7.Looks like Keanu Reeves.
9.maybe Rihanna?
10. Prince Charles again.
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by member9: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2012
So?? What's so special?
No be human beign they be again?
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by bignero: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2012
ogusbaba! angry

na wha ooo

i must create post ,by fire by force tongue
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by trendystuf(f): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2012
Wow! You can never catch a Nollywood celeb in a public transport.
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by Ryabcool(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2012
I once had the opportunity of boarding a bus with Tina Mba. I was in JSS1 back then. She boarded a bus from Isheri to Egbeda. I was too shy to get her autograph. Lol
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by member9: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ryabcool: I once had the opportunity of boarding a bus with Tina Mba. I was in JSS1 back then. She boarded a bus from Isheri to Egbeda. I was too shy to get her autograph. Lol
You thougt it was shyness, when infact you actually didn't want it. If she had giving it, you probably would have used it to clean your.....
Now inagine it was rihanna..
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by olenyi: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
^^^^^

Oga mi, u are mouthed. Kai. I nearly wet trouser. Choi.
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by Ryabcool(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
جيمس بوند:
You thougt it was shyness, when infact you actually didn't want it. If she had giving it, you probably would have used it to clean your.....
Now inagine it was rihanna..
close your nairaland account. Quality advice from me
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
see me thinking i would see nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
oyb: see me thinking i would see nigerians

Asin How na?
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by TrackCee: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
trendystuf: Wow! You can never catch a Nollywood celeb in a public transport.

The public transport systems are significantly different in quality, so you cannot really blame them.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by Ishilove: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
جيمس بوند:
Come, dude/dudette, how on earth are we supposed to pronounce your user name? undecided

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2012
Ishilove:
Come, dude/dudette, how on earth are we supposed to pronounce your user name? undecided

can you even write it?
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by Ryabcool(m): 12:53am On Nov 23, 2012
Ishilove:

I tire... Some people sef
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by Ishilove: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2012
brokoto: can you even write it?
Ryabcool: I tire... Some people sef
As in ehn undecided
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by doubleincome: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
it does not mean they are broke just d sign of humility
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by tellwisdom: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
The only celebrity here, is the queen......fck the rest, as i knw knw their papa undecided undecided
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by acidtalk: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
trendystuf: Wow! You can never catch a Nollywood celeb in a public transport.

That's because they are extremely FAKE set of people with that illegal and fast way of making money to compliment the extremely high taste they desire.
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by nellaluv(f): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
[/quote] tongue
acidtalk:

That's because they are extremely FAKE set of people with that illegal and fast way of making money to compliment the extremely high taste they desire.

You must be my alter ego tongue , i guess that's the "fad" now. Let me bask in my 5 mins of fame b4 the virus spreads.
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2012
acidtalk:

would you board a public transport if you had a car? Why insults our celebs? In my opinion, these celebs just want to score cheap public humility points. There car spoil ? Wetin be this?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2012
ogusbaba1:

Asin How na?

shouldn't you be somewhere fellating the animal dottore of delta state?
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2012
Katie Holmes is a regular customer grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by member9: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2012
Ryabcool: close your nairaland account. Quality advice from me
Why??
Ishilove:

Call me james, james bond. Or at least that's what my handler translates to.. grin grin
I like it, its unique.. I hope that answers your questions
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by Ishilove: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2012
جيمس بوند:
Why??

Call me james, james bond. Or at least that's what my handler translates to.. grin grin
I like it, its unique.. I hope that answers your questions
Unique is an understatement undecided
Re: Celebrities Taking Public Transport (pictures) by member9: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2012
Ishilove:
Unique is an understatement undecided
Hmm.. Whatever way, its cool.

(1) (Reply)

P. Diddy’s Instagram Photo Sparks Racial Controversy [PHOTO] / Olamide Is Dead See Prove Here / Yahoo Boyz Dancing With Pants Inside Expensive Car(photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.