Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,964 members, 7,963,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34739 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nnekacherry: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

I won't give you out to anyone, just a trick. I'd prefer you serve in my house than do that wink

I won't answer you, i refuse to answer you.. Obino is coming.. cheesy
You are done for.. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
ItsModella:
okwa ifugo?
Nooo!! *pukes* i just suckd 'her' ara!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
annawhite: ......
I've got my eyes on someone and definitely not you!

@@blows nose@@
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nnekacherry: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: Nooo!! *pukes* i just suckd 'her' ara!

Lwkmd..
binger!!!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
ItsModella:
okwa ifugo?
if you're gonna accuse me of something u might as well have a good reason for it *angry*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Is LastApostle not CrownPrince?? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nnekacherry:

I won't answer you, i refuse to answer you.. Obino is coming.. cheesy
You are done for.. grin
That dude got weak bones, he won't survive my kung fu smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nnekacherry:

My Obi where have you been..
Ehe.. You promised to do something something about D..
Please now is the time.. Abeg show.. grin

With all pleasure babe. *I'll give him an offer he can't refuse, the Godfather by mario puzo way*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz: Is LastApostle not CrownPrince?? undecided
Who told you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

That dude got weak bones, he won't survive my kung fu smiley

You're a done deal bro
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
So “jambsupport” never sell since?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: Nooo!! *pukes* i just suckd 'her' ara!
lmao u sucked the water filled ballon i give to randy males to still their lust grin. No one gets the real thang smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Who told you?
LastApostle said it himself undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Lwkmd..
binger!!!!!!
yes dear,i hope u possess a real ara?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
LastApostle: I need more strong contenders for Vivian. Sexkillz is a done deal
y

Quoting for re-emphasis!
SOL...we shall see then!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
Obinoscopy:

You're a done deal bro
The same Obinna from Ekotipo wey i know? I swear if you last me 2mins, mean say bruce lee no train me well cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
LastApostle: I need more strong contenders for Vivian. Sexkillz is a done deal
All i want is her happiness. . . if you will make her happy, so be it. I'll only try to win her heart cos i know what she's worth.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
LastApostle said it himself undecided
I know, just giving him a run since he declared with both I.Ds
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
LastApostle: I am not fstranger plz.

Warn ur friend sholly that she is stepping on the toes of ladies nightmare.
The indispensable and indefatigable Crown Prince.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
ikekings: So “jambsupport” never sell since?
Na the username cause am. . . It is obfuscating. Nobody wan price "jambite" market.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:
if you're gonna accuse me of something u might as well have a good reason for it *angry*
hehehehe, I do have a good reason...how about the sex change? *more angry*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Cdamsel (Chukskalidon and . . . .)

* Ishilove (r231 and . . . . )

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* Alutacontinua

* ATMC (IZUKWU and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

* Pritheeann (dmcdad and . . . .)

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and Dopejemi )

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and Sexkillz)

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Dyt (Flanrey and Crown Prince)

* Uj-sizzle (190 and RudySmith)

Alright guys, please pick from the top 9. NO new entry. Lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by abiL(f): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

I know, just giving him a run since he declared with both I.Ds

How's that fair? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:
lmao u sucked the water filled ballon i give to randy males to still their lust grin. No one gets the real thang smiley
Console urself,dear. U gave away the real thang in ur ecstasy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
sexkillz: Na the username cause am. . . It is obfuscating. Nobody wan price "jambite" market.
Damn it!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
sexkillz: Na the username cause am. . . It is obfuscating. Nobody wan price "jambite" market.
Na true you talk shaaa...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
ItsModella:
Hey babe, just saw d "derailers" section. I'm sorry bout ur loss, hope u holding up great! *xxxoooo*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
abiL:

How's that fair? undecided
Edited grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
ikekings: Na true you talk shaaa...
I dey always talk true. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
Hey babe, just saw d "derailers" section. I'm sorry bout ur loss, hope u holding up great! *xxxoooo*
thanks sweetie xoxo*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
ItsModella:
you asked for it *drags her by the hair*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
ikekings: Na true you talk shaaa...
My friend start to dey campaign mehn, you need a mate sharply cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (60)

What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.