Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,853 members, 7,962,808 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34733 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

Yes same thing mynd wants me 2do
I'l take him out with one sniper shot on his head cool
**coughs**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by dopeJemi: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2012
ayobase:

Me just dey pull ur beard.......
Wassup...morning!
lol, i just dey oh, buh boredom dey kill me here cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
**coughs**
*covers nose*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by lolaluv1(f): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2012
AlterEgo™:

shocked
Sisi mi, how about you kuku take off that top patapata
Looks like you've got an interesting package you wan show us under wink grin
And please let that skirt ride up a few inches higher up ur thigh grin

Now that's the perfect profile pic mamii grin grin grin

Nice pic she has! What do you mean by taking off the top
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2012
lola.luv:

What do you think he means by 'taking of the top'?...lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2012
This thread is slowly dying a natural death
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Oahray: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2012
Ok, I don show now. Sorry I kept you guys waiting. Shall we proceed now? Em... Am I allowed to mention the unmention.ables here?
Seun and his PG sef
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2012
Oahray: Ok, I don show now. Sorry I kept you guys waiting. Shall we proceed now? Em... Am I allowed to mention the unmention.ables here?
Seun and his PG sef
What's your mission young man? Are you wooing, huh?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2012
Guten Morgen Alle....warm smile...cheesy; so we’re still on this thread. I said it before; we’re going to hit page 60 before the list is finalised. *Smiling in german*.....C’mon guys speed it up...I’m in support of the ladies all the way... cool cool cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Oahray: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

What's your mission young man? Are you wooing, huh?
'Y' 'E' to the 'S'
Na point and kill? *pointing at all the ladies at once*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2012
sanb: Guten Morgen Alle....warm smile...cheesy; so we're still on this thread. I said it before; we're going to hit page 60 before the list is finalised. *Smiling in german*.....C'mon guys speed it up...I'm in support of the ladies all the way... cool cool cool
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2012
Oahray: 'Y' 'E' to the 'S'
Na point and kill? *pointing at all the ladies at once*
Wrong thread
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Oahray: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

Wrong thread
Awwwww c'mon, don't be a kill-joy na. I saw the list and there's still space for me. Its just for the fun of it na. I want in, biko.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2012
lola.luv:

What do you think I mean wink grin
binger: What do you think he means by 'taking of the top'?...lol
Wasere jor wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2012
Oahray: Awwwww c'mon, don't be a kill-joy na. I saw the list and there's still space for me. Its just for the fun of it na. I want in, biko.
Now, you're talking. You've a slot. See you on 30th smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2012
binger: Damn mehn! U are so farking right
mstewww...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2012
Chukskalidon:
badaosky if I wan woo u nko
oya na!lets go dia! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

I dey serious o smiley
woeeva!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Oahray: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hmmm... This babe go make brain o. *smacking lips*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2012
brokoto: Er. . . Ishi its not like that o. I indicated interest and DX just allocated me a babe randomly. I just decided to go with the flow. I remember in season 1 when i protested and got a serious lambasting from Idowuogbo. Lol. I don beg Naptu2 on your behalfwink
hahahahhaha! bros, liv dat tin mehn... oya lets make up joor! oya come woo me smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2012
Oahray: hmmm... This babe go make brain o. *smacking lips*
*winks* u checking me out?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2012
2 MORE DUDES
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Ishilove: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
Sexkills u know ure a fool rite undecided
Stop hating on my sexkillz jor angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Oahray: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*winks* u checking me out?
*winks back, cocky grin*
*humming* thumbs up to ur mama cos she made it possible...
*walks up to her* care for a drink?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2012
AlterEgo™:

shocked
Sisi mi, how about you kuku take off that top patapata
Looks like you've got an interesting package you wan show us under wink grin
And please let that skirt ride up a few inches higher up ur thigh grin

Now that's the perfect profile pic mamii grin grin grin
If I push em down/up further, NL will shut downsmiley n I dnt want dat 2 happen coz I'll miss sum really crazy peeps around here. buh tnks 4 da complimentwink.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mr explorer; warum das Gesicht?...let me help you straighten that face of yours out like this... cheesy cheesy cheesy
D-Explorer:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
lola.luv:

Who told you this? You're damn wrong!

Ok, I see you were only kidding!
na fight? grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Oahray: *winks back, cocky grin*
*humming* thumbs up to ur mama cos she made it possible...
*walks up to her* care for a drink?
*giggling* i'll have sparkling water pls...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

That was more like a joke. Idowu is just a clone of a naughty razz girl. LOL at one guy that did control C control V with google grin
O ba di ee angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
brokoto: of course twas a joke. Can you seriously woo in pidgin and it wont sound like a joke? Anyway, i think Idowu is a complete opposite of her NL personality.
hmmm.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ATMC(f): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
D rate at which this thread increases in its page number makes it boring, ha'ba
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
ATMC: D rate at which this thread increases in its page number makes it boring, ha'ba
it's coz u people r derailing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (60)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.