Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,945 members, 7,963,014 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

10 Types Of People On Nairaland - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Types Of People On Nairaland (10968 Views)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
usmsam: You forgot a very important person:

The Troll: Someone who intentionally disagrees with a person's post just to create a flame war on a thread, not because he actually believe's in what he is writing but because he loves to create confusion and arguments. He would disagree on matters that NLers hold close to their heart; tribe and religion.
After he has sown the first seed that creates confusion on a post, he just relaxes in his chair sipping alomo, and watch the thread unravel right before his eyes.

Hahahaha!!!!

[URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/1549089/grinch-smile.html]boy and I can name a few

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Luxiana19(f): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
vivacious vivi: Op u forgot to add "the perennial quotes". They re-quote a 20 paragraph topic only to respond with 2 words!
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by buchibabe: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
11. The ones dat usually quote a very lenghty post,giving d readers d stress of goin thru d whole tin again only to reply with not more than 5 words
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by onyeego(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
11. The billionaires; They have billions in their accounts scattered all over the world,yet they know the current price of kulikuli in d market and different methods of soaking garri grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
op, you forgot to include yourself - the plagiarizer punk

the one who takes a post from some other forum somewhere else and posts it as his own - empty headed lazy copcats seeking adulation for the works of others

http://www.dishwaterdreams.com/just-sayin/10-types-of-people-on-facebook

If you have spent any time on Facebook, you know that it isn't that much different from The Breakfast Club. Stereotypes abound. I'm sure you have some of these types of people as your Facebook friends. You may even BE one of these people. You may need to unfriend some of these people.

1. The Lurker – This person never posts anything. Never likes anything. Never comments on anything. However, in casual conversation they will mention, "Oh yeah, I saw you had posted that on Facebook." You know they are there, but they leave no trace evidence.

2. The Stalker – The stalker is not that much different from the lurker. You know they are there. You know they read EVERYTHING you post. They may even mention it to others in face-to-face conversations. They look at all your photos. They look up people tagged in your photos. They may even send you chat messages or post on your wall – a lot. As with stalkers in real life, the Facebook stalker must be gotten rid of. Stalking is a crime out here in the real world. My suggestion – block them.

3. The Hijacker – Have you ever posted something on Facebook only to find that the thread has been taken over by someone else? They may just take over the conversation or they may change the subject entirely. They may even steal your status and post it as their own. Your status was hijacked. If it keeps happening, unfriend them or block them.

4. The Attention Seeker – The attention seeker posts cryptic comments like, "I told you so, you know who you are," in the hopes that people will fall into their trap and ask what happened.They never do tell the rest of the story. Other posts that fall into this category are those that post if you are my friend you will repost this posts. I even saw one yesterday that blatantly said, "I'm having a bad day. Like this post to make me feel better!"

5. The Promoter – This Facebooker only posts links to his/her blog, or invites you to every concert, or only posts about Mary Kay or Scentsy or For Ladies Only. I don't mind shameless self-promotion, but use a fan page for that, not your personal profile. By the way, you should like the Dishwater Dreams Facebook page!

6. The gamer – Tends virtual crops, belongs to the virtual mafia, and answers surveys like how are you going to die or which Twilight character are you. Facebook games are fun, but everything in moderation. When my news feed is full of nothing but posts from one person about one game, it gets annoying.

7. The preacher – This optimist only posts inspirational quotes or anything related to God. I love God. He is totally awesome. I love inspirational quotes too. Just don't make it the only think your Facebook account is about. Or, get a fan page.

8. The Drunk – While great for entertainment late at night, or in some extreme cases by 10am, the drunk only posts when they have had one too many. Posts often need a cypher to understand and can be very angry. It is suggested that you advise your friend against drunk Facebooking. If you ARE the drunk I highly recommend quitting. Drinking. Not Facebooking. Or don't drink and Facebook. Then you don't have to wake up and try to delete drunken posts all your friends already saw anyway.

9. The Whiner – Every post is about how horrible their life is. How much it hurts or sucks to be them. They post cryptic comments like, "I told you, you know who you are," in the hopes that people will fall into their trap and ask what happened. They also tend to over share personal details. I don't need to know about your bathroom habits. However, if you live in a duplex and your neighbor farted so loud it scared your cat, then post away. (Yes, that was an actual status update.)

10. The Poor Grammarian – This is the person who spells so badly that you want to ask how on Earth they can not write simple sentences in their native language. Punctuation is ignored or abused. Even if you are using a smart phone to post to Facebook, they have spell check! They have auto correct. They have qwerty keyboards. At least TRY to spell correctly! Please. For me?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by purplekayc(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
@iamswizz, what category does seun osewa fall? Uh?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by tintingz(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
When Some NL biggots see any thread concerning the arabs or the hausas you read something like "Islam religion of piss" or "the terrorist again?" when the thread was just a political or crime stuff even jokes
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by iamswizz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
lola.luv:
NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!

BTW, t'was from facebook you stole this. Asking people to block or unfriend others gave you away!!! Atleast you should have edited na. Han han!!
did i deny the fact that i didnt steal it
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by 1Dray(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: pls this shouldn't be here,its not funny but I like it coz its true so where do I fall?

9.The whiner

U fool?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by buchibabe: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
purplekayc: @iamswizz, what category does seun osewa fall? Uh?

Hahhahaha. Ur ban is on d way. Dnt give up
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
very interesting
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by dzak(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
oyb: op, you forgot to include yourself - the plagiarizer punk

the one who takes a post from some other forum somewhere else and posts it as his own - empty headed lazy copcats seeking adulation for the works of others

Busted!!! grin

Busted!!!
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Pelummy(f): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
@ op,where do u belong ?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by iamswizz(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2012

and who is this lowlife monstrous strip .. Read what i wrote about the thief before you begin to rant
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by patostation(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
You did not include the TRIBALIST. Every post to him must be turned into an ethnic attack weapon. He sees anything posted by someone of opposing tribe as an avenue for attacking the tribe. The tribalist is very influential in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by iamswizz(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Pelummy: @ op,where do u belong ?
thief
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
iamswizz: and who is this lowlife monstrous strip .. Read what i wrote about the thief before you begin to rant

should i amend to desperate liar plagiarizer punk?

copy and paste extraordinary

don't you mean read what the original author wrote?

you shameless empty headed copycat

3. The Hijacker – Have you ever posted something on Facebook only to find that the thread has been taken over by someone else? They may just take over the conversation or they may change the subject entirely. They may even steal your status and post it as their own. Your status was hijacked. If it keeps happening, unfriend them or block them.

3. The Thief – Have you ever posted something on Nairaland only to find that the thread has been taken over by someone else? They may just take over the conversation or they may change the subject entirely. They may even steal your status and post it as their own. i am also a thief because i stole this idea and edited some few things..... If it keeps happening, unfriend them or block them.

you can't even copy with intelligence - just did a quick search and replace facebook with nairaland in ms work
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
Notable mention:

Those who never contribute anything on posts apart from these three words:
SIGNS OF ENDTIMES.
They usually post it on topics that are controversial like: a man raping his daughter, to the not so controversial ones like: the birth of siamese twins. Infact they just post these three words indiscriminately anytime they read a post that they absolutely dont understand, but believe that judgement day is one step closer because of it.

My advice to them:
GET OFF NAIRALAND AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES GADDAMIT!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by dzak(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
oyb:

Now datz gonna really hurt grin
oyb:

Now datz gonna really hurt
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
oyb:

you can't even copy with intelligence - just did a quick search and replace facebook with nairaland in ms work

ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by ebankole: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
Obsurd it is while trying to be polite,sincere,sinple with ur quota some just burst out of their hidden shadow to unleach their moral-decayed attitude(s and frustrations on u,really its the most vexin.Bo anyways i'v gotten used 2 such.And as to where i stand,be d first 2 judge if u ar without error or ?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by babarazy: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
iamswizz: na true sha.. I forget
GBAGAUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by larrymoore(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
@op wat about d sugar mummy drifters
nairaland player haters.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by agabaI23(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
The poster represents a typical Nigerian who never sees anything positive in anything. All the options are negative and a mirror image of how his mind works. There are many positive personality groups in NL mr poster.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by bealuv(f): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
really without hating i cant believe this is d first topic on the frontpage....
smh 4seun and his moderators

#post about to be hidden#
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by pat077: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ijogz K: 11. The Jobless like the OP
korrect!
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Rooneyboy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rubbish thread .
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by born2boink(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
What about ashawo boys like poweredom,corkz,obowummi and others?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
@op you forgot to add "the Quoters" these are preposterous set of peeps who quote every a lil thing

Also we have the "All rounders"these are peeps you see everywhere on every god damn post examples-
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Jybz: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]
11. The Humanist and satirist.[/size]

Must u Coat d whole Damn Thng..??
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Jybz: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]
11. The Humanist and satirist.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"SUPER BAR". . .offtopic. . barjoint. . .NITECLUB!! / Pls Don"t Open Cos U Might Laugh Off your Head / Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.