Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:01 AM

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? (26336 Views)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by ikachi1: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
KINGwax: are u okay? Cheatin is different from takin another wife since u aint doing it in secret. Cheatin is clearly cheatin! Did somethin happened to your dictionary? It entails taking pleasure or gettin too much at the detriment and without consent of the other!

Moreover, if you decide to go into marriage with your wife, both of you are one...The woman has just you and you have just her. This is 50/50 right? This is what is called "fair or no cheating" right? Now the husband goes ahead and gets 3 more wives. The woman sticks to you and you alone...is that being fair? Now you have 75/25. That is what I call "unfair or cheating" Do I say QED here?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by 190theclown: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
favvyE: what arrant nonsense... y should u taste from the pot of soup in the first place

because its a man;s rite to eat from her pot of soup to be sure it taste nice
the problem is if he either decides to stick with that soup or goes out there to taste others
hence it aint cheating undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by edelweiss(f): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i didn't call her ashawo ...m still looking for the right word this is beyond ashawoism grin grin grin
I respect guys who respect woman even if she doesn't deserve it, when a man gets abusive when passing a msg it makes him look small in IQ to me so I ignore d man and think of him as small. A real man is a man who chooses his words right. The thing dey body! U can't change your primary self because of anybody's actions or inaction! Period!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by moneymaker24(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
Am gonna be sincere, i did cheat on my gurlfriend but even after all that, she still remains number 1 in my heart and that's d reason i told her.

Although am still dating another gurl, she is d one i adore the most.

I have learnt that its not safe to have only one source because it might fail :-p
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by 190theclown: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
naijathings: [size=16pt]abeg what is cheating? are you a christian? does your Bible support sex before marriage? so why are you getting mad when another lady wants to commit the same sin with me just like you have been doing? eh? abi na only you devil make the sin for? na wah oh.

when i was in Ghana, my friend came back and found out that his girl has been dishing it out to everyone that want to taste the pie. he got mad at her and she got mad at him back. she said.. why are you angry that i slept with your friend? ah ah? and you say he is your friend then why are you angry?
my head stopped working for 5 seconds then i burst into laughter. and we dey here dey cry about cheating.

i have read thru the entire thread and i found that no girl here cheats. clap for them. lie lie girls.
abi the ones wey dey "share" wireless decided not to comment?.[/size] grin

LMFAO.

ROTFLMFAOOO!! NIGERIAN GIRLS AT THEIR PEAK grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
moneymaker24: Am gonna be sincere, i did cheat on my gurlfriend but even after all that, she still remains number 1 in my heart and that's d reason i told her.

I have learnt that its not safe to have only one source because it might fail :-p

I understand that u love your gf, but by the bolded part, u mean u have somebody by the side just in case the relationship does not work right?
would u allow your gf to do the same?
or u have this double standard theory like many of the guys in this thread lol "i can cheat but u can't"
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by 190theclown: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
moneymaker24: Am gonna be sincere, i did cheat on my gurlfriend but even after all that, she still remains number 1 in my heart and that's d reason i told her.

EXACTLY!! grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by 190theclown: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2012
wazlee: i was once a determined-never-gonna-cheat young man. i stayed with her for 4years of sincerity..... till when the whole strong wall started breaking down..... all of a sudden, she began acting strange, she began answering my questions with her own questions. she complains and finds fault out of nothing. she began to attack me through my choice of proffession.... saying that since i have been in football camps from one nigeria team to another, what reasonable have i achieved? threatening me always...... she kept saying, "Uche, if you didnt go back to school, my parents aint gonna open their house gate for me ooooh.

i left my team then (court of appeal f.c abuja) and processed my admission to the Nasarawa State Uni. but still, she walked away from my life, with reason best known to her.... i tried all i could to make her stay, but all to no avail.

since then, half of me went with her. my 2 immediate brothers that reside in Asia Countries, tried to take me out of Nija, to avoid suicide stories.... but i couldn't leave... thinking one day we could make it up. (no way)

now a wonderful God giving lady is in my life,,, but the problem is,.....
i am no more faithful...... last night, she (my new woman) visited me, but i didnt even kissed her, all i did after she went home was to go to Asha-wo house to cool off.,,,... God please have mercy on me and save me from this emmotional affliction.

my new angel is classic and so much caring.... calls me 30 times aday..... but i have lost my humanity....
i need help please.

THATS WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO GUYS!!
THE MINUTE THEY COMMIT THEMSELVES, THE LADIES LEAVE THEM AND
IT ALWAYS LEAVES A HOLE IN THERE WHICH TAKES YEARS TO PATCH UP!!
BROF ITS ALL GUD- TIME HEALS A WOUND, SHE WOULD BE BACK ON HER KNEES I CAN ASSURE YOU
ON THAT AND AFTER SHE PLEADS WITH YOU FOR FORGIVENESS - YOU WOULD HAVE THE HEART TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LIFE
BUT PLEASE NEVER YOU TAKE HER BACK - NEVER- ELSE YOU WOULD BE IN FOR A SHOCKER!!
AND DONT HOLD ON FOR HER TO COME BACK EITHER, KARMA ALWAYS WINS SO JUST GIVE YOUR NEW WOMAN THAT BENEFIT OF DOUBT
DONT PUT IT ALL INTO IT, AND STOP ASHAWO'S YOU'RE ENDANGERING YOURSELF - GOOD LUCK BRO - I KNOW U CAN MAKE IT,
I BELIEVE IN YOU DONT LET ME DOWN!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Theblessed(f): 12:30am On Nov 27, 2012
[b][size=16pt]Excuse me!!!

"It is very usual and arguably natural". Really?

When you say 'Partner' how do you mean? Do you mean, a marriage relationship or a live-in lover i.e. a Common Law relationship or just a 'Hit and run' type of relationship - casual encounter??

I hope your assertion does not include 'Marriage relationships' here and if it does, I wonder how thin your moral beliefs and values are especially, in these dangerous times, HiV AIDS are every where that you chose to live this kind of reckless life? Too bad!!

Based on your assertion, yes, most things people do in life might be natural but, does in mean they are all right? For example, 419, corruption/embezzlement, murder, stealing, prostitution, incests etc you name them - you'd see they are all natural and not right and based on your values you have a 'flat rate' for them all 'Any thing goes' because, your moral values are below par.

Remember, whatever you do in your youth/life will be accounted for - so keep riding on!!!
[/size][/b]
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 27, 2012
Theblessed: Excuse me!!!

"It is very usual and arguably natural". Really?

When you say 'Partner' how do you mean? Do you mean, a marriage relationship or a live-in lover i.e. a Common Law relationship or just a 'Hit and run' type of relationship - casual encounter??

I hope your assertion does not include 'Marriage relationships' here and if it does, I wonder how thin your moral beliefs and values are especially, in these dangerous times, HiV AIDS are every where that you chose to live this kind of reckless life? Too bad!!

Based on your assertion, yes, most things people do in life might be natural but, does in mean they are all right? For example, 419, corruption/embezzlement, murder, stealing, prostitution, incests etc you name them - you'd see they are all natural and not right and based on your values you have a 'flat rate' for them all 'Any thing goes' because, your moral values are below par.

Remember, whatever you do in your youth/life will be accounted for - so keep riding on!!!

lolz! Did u read yourself before posting? When did I ever said cheating was a good thing to do? Go read it again and decrease that font size of yours, making too much noise for nothing undecided
I even bolded the "arguably" because cheating being natural is debatable, some believe it is (as you can see many men on this board see it as a way of life when it concern them) some don't. I was just asking why to see some common reasons that lead to cheating, i have seen comprehensible ones, and horrible ones. End of story. You reply to me again with some nonsense, i ll just ignore you. mtchewww nonsense!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by ksam(m): 12:58am On Nov 27, 2012
sum people respect their girls so much,,that they go outside to have sex...dont blame them, their gilrls are always claiming to be Mary magdalene...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by kingron: 1:16am On Nov 27, 2012
yes I ve shitted on ma partner bfo she caught Me nd I wud do it again.. So what..anyways niggas make 20k plus in a week, in a very easy platform..I swear u have nothn to lose..cant drop d details here so contact me or on facebook @ kingdaydee@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Pain(m): 1:37am On Nov 27, 2012
Daresh: Never have, never will, the day I have to then I'm heading out !

Saint Moritz
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 27, 2012
Sybellah:

lol nono never,

the thing is I try not to be too judgemental because you can be in some situations where it's difficult to avoid cheating, never say never cuz u never know lol
For example I used to be friend with some guy i ve met during my undergrad, we were in the same program, we had a couple classes together and in one of those classes we were in the same group (group of 2 people). We used to see each other everyday (used to see him more often than my bf in the week), work together, chat about everything,eat together...we were really comfortable with each other lol so We became really good friend til he told me he was attracted to me , knowing that i had a bf. I was also attracted to him cuz he had many qualities that i favor, but I started taking my distance becuz i knew if i wouldnt, i would have definitively fallen into this trap. This was a pain cuz i really liked him and i loved my ex in the same time. I was confused and started questioning my relationship with my ex but i later got back on track.

^^^LOL @ your story, I know what u mean wink
Now that you're single, you should give ur "friend" a chance lipsrsealed grin wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by snowdrops(m): 2:43am On Nov 27, 2012
OP should set up poll. Let's get a snap shot of the gender variance amongst cheaters. How come most of them are guys? Is that a true reflection or are babes so guarded and secretive as some ppl have asserted?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 27, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

I EXPECT THE SAME FROM THEM ('THEM'-'THEM'-'THEM')

you know what I was trying to say grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 27, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: good girl

cool
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 27, 2012
linda_1:

^^^LOL @ your story, I know what u mean wink
Now that you're single, you should give ur "friend" a chance lipsrsealed grin wink

oups not very single @ the moment tongue lool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 27, 2012
snowdrops: OP should set up poll. Let's get a snap shot of the gender variance amongst cheaters. How come most of them are guys? Is that a true reflection or are babes so guarded and secretive as some ppl have asserted?

ahahah good idea grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 27, 2012
Like I said before I never did but if someone did Why tell them? "What they don't know, wont hurt them".... If they don't know, they can't get hurt. Yes it will hurt a millions times more if they find out about it at a later date. But don't let them find out, and there's nothing to hurt them. grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Sybellah:
oups not very single @ the moment tongue lool

uLaLa lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 27, 2012
linda_1: Like I said before I never did but if someone did Why tell them? "What they don't know, wont hurt them".... If they don't know, they can't get hurt. Yes it will hurt a millions times more if they find out about it at a later date. But don't let them find out, and there's nothing to hurt them. grin

ahahah eeeh! So if u cheat u won't tell it lipsrsealed
If i do i ll feel so funny, he ll know something is wrong loool, i don't know how to pretend
I guess i ll say it out of guilt, just to free myself and this ain't too good either (a bit egoist)
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 27, 2012
Sybellah:

ahahah eeeh! So if u cheat u won't tell it lipsrsealed
If i do i ll feel so funny, he ll know something is wrong loool, i don't know how to pretend
I guess i ll say it out of guilt, just to free myself and this ain't too good i guess (a bit egoist)

No I won't never cheat but I'm just sayin lol, in case "accidently" this happen to you guys, keep your mouth shut! "what they don't know, won't hurt them" grin grin
I'm same way, people can notice my face fast if I do something wrong, if Iam in a relationship is because I like the guy so there's no reason for me to cheat.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Elebiju: 5:19am On Nov 27, 2012
Daresh:

I totally agree. I no get strength for drama. My own is I just cant take it,the creeping, the lying and gosh the whole filthiness of it all. Let me not lie the wahala just pass me. However I don't agree with the Nigerian girl thingy. There are too many amazing naija girls @ home and abroad for you to just dismiss us. Now on the other hand, I'm determined my daughter will NEVER marry a Nigerian man. They are just wrong. Warped sense of thinking, very few (like you)use their brains instead of balls. And if I ever remarry, you can be damned sure it wont be to a Nigerian man, I've had enough of the Nigerian mentality
mummy come out straight and be blunt,u can't put all d blame on d poor guy because he is not here,u played ur part in d failed relationship too ahan shey na man dey cause everything ni?e fit be say u no get time for am wella or u don old for bed,just don't choose for ur daughter o my in future in-law
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Gracious10: 5:20am On Nov 27, 2012
JayKayMaybachz: Capital .......... Yes ........... She Was Far From Me And Whenever She Was Around ............ She Will Deny Me Of My Rights .......... So I Decided To Cheat ...........

Are you "married" to her that you boldly talk about Rights? Do the right thing and no one will deny you of your Rights! Right now, you are stealing it!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Elebiju: 5:25am On Nov 27, 2012
wazlee: i was once a determined-never-gonna-cheat young man. i stayed with her for 4years of sincerity..... till when the whole strong wall started breaking down..... all of a sudden, she began acting strange, she began answering my questions with her own questions. she complains and finds fault out of nothing. she began to attack me through my choice of proffession.... saying that since i have been in football camps from one nigeria team to another, what reasonable have i achieved? threatening me always...... she kept saying, "Uche, if you didnt go back to school, my parents aint gonna open their house gate for me ooooh.

i left my team then (court of appeal f.c abuja) and processed my admission to the Nasarawa State Uni. but still, she walked away from my life, with reason best known to her.... i tried all i could to make her stay, but all to no avail.

since then, half of me went with her. my 2 immediate brothers that reside in Asia Countries, tried to take me out of Nija, to avoid suicide stories.... but i couldn't leave... thinking one day we could make it up. (no way)

now a wonderful God giving lady is in my life,,, but the problem is,.....
i am no more faithful...... last night, she (my new woman) visited me, but i didnt even kissed her, all i did after she went home was to go to Asha-wo house to cool off.,,,... God please have mercy on me and save me from this emmotional affliction.

my new angel is classic and so much caring.... calls me 30 times aday..... but i have lost my humanity....
i need help please.
uche shey u don finsh school now?u had better go to ur bros in china,the wonderful lady in ur life might shatter ur heart finally o cos u don dey waste time since u talk say ashawo na ur choice kukuma marry ashawo o
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by odehaj: 6:16am On Nov 27, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: go ahead my broo our forefathers were polygamous why not u
Read the Bible & get knowledge as lack of it is the grandmother of all lacks!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Jambsupport(f): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2012
never hv. it wz d oda way round buh i kickd his arsee
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by odehaj: 6:32am On Nov 27, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: go ahead my broo our forefathers were polygamous why not u
Read the Bible & get knowledge as lack of it is the grandmother of all lacks!Anhitophel counsel indeed.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by mu2sa2: 6:32am On Nov 27, 2012
See how people are glamourising fornication and adultery.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by illiest(m): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2012
Ladies cheat just like men do. Gone are the days when women dey seat don look. and cry and beg. They even do it better than a man with no trace.

so yall are the same. man and woman getting worse every day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Readers, Scientifically, Are The Best People To Fall In Love With / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.