Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,874 members, 7,959,742 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Need A Muslim Lady To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Muslim Lady To Marry (685 Views)

Muslim Lady In Need Of A Serious Relationship With A Yoruba Muslim Guy / I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Muslim Lady To Marry by eruolohun: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2008
Assalam Alaikum my brothers and sisters in Islam.

I am a 25 year old Muslim male,a practising Muslim, brilliant by Allah's mercy,a First Class graduate of one of the first generation universities, about to complete NYSC. Insha Allah, sure of getting job, at most two months after service, ,from a not-so-poor-or-rich family in Kwara state.To be based in Lagos or Abuja after service insha Allah.

I need a practising Muslim as wife, Yoruba or Hausa, should be beautiful and aged between 20-24.

Insha Allah we may marry before end of next year.
Re: Need A Muslim Lady To Marry by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 11, 2008
oya where them"great one gals"?
muki ands co.
Re: Need A Muslim Lady To Marry by olabowale(m): 1:55am On Feb 11, 2008
A young great one will be waiting for your Aisha ( when you have her; InshaAllah). Or bring out the Nigerian girl you have been hiding! lol.
Re: Need A Muslim Lady To Marry by Eclairs: 12:09am On Feb 12, 2008
You'v succeeded in sellin urself

Perhaps u shd take this to the romance session. I pray you get the woman you desire and deserve.

Allah be with you
Re: Need A Muslim Lady To Marry by Gamine(f): 12:30am On Feb 12, 2008
lol
Re: Need A Muslim Lady To Marry by squirrel20(f): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2008
may you find the one lady
Re: Need A Muslim Lady To Marry by tpia: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2008
what does Great One mean?

This religion has been popping up all over Nairaland.

are you trying to say m.u.s.l.i.m
Re: Need A Muslim Lady To Marry by eruolohun: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2008
tpia:

what does Great One mean?

This religion has been popping up all over Nairaland.

are you trying to say m.u.s.l.i.m

Yes, it means M.U.S.L.I.M. That is the work of the owner of nairaland.
Eclairs:

You'v succeeded in sellin yourself

Perhaps u should take this to the romance session. I pray you get the woman you desire and deserve.

God be with you
I'm reluctant to take it to romance section for the ffg reasons:
1,Because of the dirty talks common in Romance section,most of our sisters will not want to go there. They prefer here.

2.The thread may be hijacked and degenerated by some people!!!

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls Learn To Respect Each Other, We Are Adults / Any One Residing In Akwa Ibom / Looking 4 A Calabar Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.