Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,232 members, 7,936,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:35 PM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (175146 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2015
H A P P Y N E W Y E A R to all my beloved people

@favoredgal
He is fine dear, and ur princess?
Yes since he entered 13th month, l changed his feeding style too, he has dinner with us by 7pm, feeds him cereals between 8 & 9pm after bathing him, he sleeps off immediately after the meal and hardly wakes up till sometimes 5am.
My big nanny has finally gone, so the little started school (creche) this January. Since he started, he has been crawling at home, because most of his 'classmates' are crawler grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO all the mamas .

@Udoka Congrats, you finally won. Hope you are fully prepared for the second missionary journey or has the journey commenced. Hope Nani is doing fine.

@favoredgal, how's our princess doing, I hope she was not left out in the Christmas chicken.

To all the preggy mamas, hope y'all are coping well. Stay strong before you know it your bundles of your joy would be here.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
@mstia
happy new year dear. How are u doing and the princess? yes ooo l won finally grin

@favoredgal
missed out this your AF question... yes ooo finally after 6 weeks, it came last weekend.

So second missionary journey fully activated smiley
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
udoka2:
H A P P Y N E W Y E A R to all my beloved people

@favoredgal
He is fine dear, and ur princess?
Yes since he entered 13th month, l changed his feeding style too, he has dinner with us by 7pm, feeds him cereals between 8 & 9pm after bathing him, he sleeps off immediately after the meal and hardly wakes up till sometimes 5am.
My big nanny has finally gone, so the little started school (creche) this January. Since he started, he has been crawling at home, because most of his 'classmates' are crawler grin

Lol, crawling? This is hilarious

My daughter is 9 months now, I want to stop night feeding at 10 months and breastfeeding all together before 11 months, cuz in tired of her waking up and I knw stopping both will make her sleep better.

Why did big nanny go? Anyways crèche is good cuz the baby stays on a strict schedule and it also helps with their social skills

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
udoka2:
@mstia
happy new year dear. How are u doing and the princess? yes ooo l won finally grin

@favoredgal
missed out this your AF question... yes ooo finally after 6 weeks, it came last weekend.

So second missionary journey fully activated smiley

Yay! Good luck with this journey. May it be easier this time around. Af hasn't shown yet o, but I'm not missing it for now. Till my princess is one at least
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
MSTIA:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO all the mamas .

@Udoka Congrats, you finally won. Hope you are fully prepared for the second missionary journey or has the journey commenced. Hope Nani is doing fine.

@favoredgal, how's our princess doing, I hope she was not left out in the Christmas chicken.

To all the preggy mamas, hope y'all are coping well. Stay strong before you know it your bundles of your joy would be here.

Mstia she is good thank you. She has 6 teeth o! So she partook fully. Downside is she now bites me sometimes when nursing

How is your daughter? When are u commencing no2? Abi e don enter? smiley? Winks*
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
ooh thought yours has been on.. no wahala then, it will come after stopping BF.

How thing flies.. shes already 9months!

my sister, having two madams at home wasnt easy, she started well, but later she really changed, l managed her because she was actually taking good care of my baby, she was zero in every other thing. I have an 11 years old baby girl who also go to school. Better for me abegi. when u marry two wives you know which is better, this my baby girl is better for me even though she cant do much for me now.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
@udoka2 That's how it is, they always change..
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by moonert(f): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Good morning dearies in the house. Pls help me out o. Where can I do flushing in Abuja. Its urgent pls. God bless us all.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Good afternoon mamas in d house. Please i want to know if most of you that got pregnant experienced spotting and was it before missed period or on the day of missed period? Thank you
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by karlakassy(f): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2015
Spotting (spots of blood on your underpants or toilet tissue after urinating) or bleeding is relatively common in early pregnancy, affecting up to a quarter of pregnant women. It may occur in a normal pregnancy, but sometimes it can be the first sign of miscarriage or anectopic pregnancy. If you have any spotting or bleeding, call your provider.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by karlakassy(f): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2015
Happy to be here with fellow fruitful vines.i thank God for lifting up my head after 6yrs of sorrow n suffering.i just pray I will be an encouragement to someone.i can't say all the silly things I do now but tem tem tem for jesus.its only him that can do dis.wen the Lord turned again my captivity.i shall be like dem dat dream.oya join me and dance shoki

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by RocksQueen: 5:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Hello my dearest sisters
3 years ago I stumbled on this website when searching for the effectiveness of Forever Living products.....

That day was one of the best days in my life, cos I met so many awesome Naija sisters that helped me in my journey to motherhood.

I came in to say I love and have sorely missed you all.

Congrats to all preggy mamas and those that have put to bed...those still on NL and those who have been away.

I am so sorry that I had to leave NL....I explained why thru Prettymomma but wanna apologise again to the house. I love you all so much.

Udoka!!!!!!! I love you tire! Kisskisskiss!!! Give Nani kisses for me.

MSTIA, Favouredgal, Alwaystrue......I love you....you rock!

I love you all sisters.

Just stopped by to greet....I don add weight so I need to go visit weight loss sections.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by chiclasweet: 6:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Wonderful mothers, good morning.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by chiclasweet: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2015
wonderful mothers, good morning. I m temporarily out of this thread,by God' grace. a scan at week 10 cld not pick a cardiac activity,hence declared as a blighted ovum. I cld not even cry but very grateful to God cos it's the first time in 4yrs which confirms that it's possible and I am working with the faith that a better, viable one will happen.
My concern however is how to expel the sax from my body. My Dr. Has given 2 weeks to see of the body will expel it subsequent to which he will carry out a manual vacuum extraction. Pls any hints on what I can do, or do I just go for the extraction? Thx.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by karlakassy(f): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2015
Chiclasweet, it's well with u.i like u r positive confession..u r temporarily out but we r expecting u back next month.Godwilling

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by karlakassy(f): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2015
cionon:
Good afternoon mamas in d house. Please i want to know if most of you that got pregnant experienced spotting and was it before missed period or on the day of missed period? Thank you
yeah I experienced it at six weeks and I disregarded it and on the 7th week it can back clearer and I had to rush to the hospital.they gave me primolut and vitamin A injections and strict bed rest cos I needed to relax the womb cos it's threatening to abort plus gestin tablets etc.add me on BBM and where is up location.goodluck.. 7F754986
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by iyaire: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
@karlakassy congrts dear, you will carry to term in jesus name, am so so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
I wil add u up soon wen i am back on bbm

karlakassy:
yeah I experienced it at six weeks and I disregarded it and on the 7th week it can back clearer and I had to rush to the hospital.they gave me primolut and vitamin A injections and strict bed rest cos I needed to relax the womb cos it's threatening to abort plus gestin tablets etc.add me on BBM and where is up location.goodluck.. 7F754986
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by karlakassy(f): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
iyaire:
@karlakassy congrts dear, you will carry to term in jesus name, am so so happy for you.
thanks a lot iyaire.i have been looking for u.pls r u on BBM or whatsapp.let me add u
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by iyaire: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2015
karlakassy:
thanks a lot iyaire.i have been looking for u.pls r u on BBM or whatsapp.let me add u
I use both but I just saw your BBM on a discussion with some one else will add you now
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by moonert(f): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2015
Happy New month mamas in the house. Please has anyone gone through Adhesiolysis to remove uterine adhesion and got pregnant?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2015
Hello everyone grin

@Rocksqueen
good to have you back. How are you doing and our prince? Trust you have not allowed him marry outsiders, when we have pretty angels (princess) at home...mstia, favoredgal etc have pretty princesses to choose from grin tongue
Love you too dear friend ((hugs))

@ chiclasweet
i can understand what you are going through now, having been there severally. Pls dont be in a hurry to try anything; follow your doctors advice. Trust me, it shall happen again for good!

A friend told me yesterdays shes 3months gone after 10years of waiting. My friend i have talking about on the TTC forum, had several micarriages too, pregnant now and will deliver April this year.

This is an encouragement to everyone of us... 2015 our Year of Celebration!

@Omankem... am sending you ekisses too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by viviparity: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
@udoka my sis pls help out,iam some weeks gone nd wit fibriod what should i do or kn.pls
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2015
viviparity:
@udoka my sis pls help out,iam some weeks gone nd wit fibriod what should i do or kn.pls

Congrats viviparity.
my sister you do not need to do anything different from other preggies, people carry pregancies successfully with fibriod. Ensure you follow ur doc's advice and register for ante-natal early. Take your prenatals, all is already well.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by karlakassy(f): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Congrats to all the preggo mamas,rocksqueen,vivaparity etc.u will all carry to term in jesus name.ppl use fibroid to have as many children as they want,its the position of the fibroid dat determines,if its inside the womb,its most dangerous and hinders pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by viviparity: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
@all thks u for ur care, is well
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tonneth(f): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Hello all,am so happy for God has put a smile on my face.just found out am pregs after 3yrs of trying. Please darlings,what are the things to avoid at this early stage,what to eat,am 5weeks gone.God surprised me and so shall it be for all ttc in Jesus name.Amen

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by UmmTwins2: 7:58am On Feb 04, 2015
Wow. Congrats tonneth! Wishing u a healthy n happy term, and AMEN to ur prayers
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by gocare: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Good Morning sexy mamas ooooo, am in my first trimester, and am joining the house o.

please are other women experiencing this, its now that my oga knows that he wants to be picking up quarrels with me, and am too irritated to even answer him, my father in heaven knows that until I give birth in joy and happiness, before I can have he's time.

and biko does anyone know of island maternity hospital is very good, am also interested in epidural.

I pray all mothers have a stress free delivery. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by daramfon: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
tonneth:
Hello all,am so happy for God has put a smile on my face.just found out am pregs after 3yrs of trying. Please darlings,what are the things to avoid at this early stage,what to eat,am 5weeks gone.God surprised me and so shall it be for all ttc in Jesus name.Amen

Amen...cant wait
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
I love this forum and am joining by faith. Got married end of last year. just started actively ttc this feb after i discovered cm and fertility window matters! didnt know these things before. thought sex regularly will just produce a baby after a few months. Am wiser now. lolz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (37) (Reply)

Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead? / The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.