Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84799 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
This chibuzor is a broke bloated rat. He's broke as f.uck. He dint have money then to pay back donziko(whn we all found out wht a cheap fool he is), dat was why he ws behavin irritably and buying time. Did y'all notice his countenance jst prior to whn he made payment? I sensed he ws happy cos anoda scam (probably dis 95k) ws pullin thru nd he cud pay donziko his money b4 it gets to d frontpage and enjoy d remainin balance dis yuletide.

I know there are oda scammed pple out dere dat probably havnt realised they ve been scammed and dis discombobulated he-goat is tinkin he's smart.

Now I say to all the genuine internet marketers on this forum, are yall gonn let dis dweeb soil d reputation it took u guys years to build or are yall gonn do something about this as a team? cos if it goes on like dis, pple wil no longer want to do business wit y'all and y'all knw wat dat means (cos I knw some of u guys use dis internet business to cater for ur family(ies)

Plz let's try and nail this guy as soon as possible. Efforts frm evry1 is needed. Let's take him down as a team. This kinda crap makes me very irascible.

7 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
rozayx5:

he no fit talk, while , the other case was closing ( donziko( 30K)another one opens (Gbolade(95K shocked), and with the kind of followers this guy has on facebook, i wonder how many people are languishing cause of this guy cry

Some of dem will not be bold anofe to come forward, perhaps they will just let it die dat way!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by bigtt76(f): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
He used the cheap 2go kits to buy the OP's confidence while the OP too tried to scam the scammer grin grin grin

1. how come the OP's name is not visible on the bank teller?
2. Would a bank teller accept payment with the date a day later? 20th November 2012 on Teller, while the bank's date shows 21 November 2012
3. Payments over the counter does not take more than an hour to post into the relevant account.
4. How come the OP never went to the police or EFFC with the evidence he's gotten?
5. We cannot trust the phone recording as the OP may have done it with someone else ...no proof the mobile number called belongs to the scammer
I could go on and on ....my conclusion ....the OP is a scammer trying to Scam another scammer in other words ....both are the same! Case closed

Lanresnett:

Guy, y nt wait nd clearify ur name, rather than running. Cal d customer to meet u up @ gtb branch which e said e made d deposit. Insted of ignoring his calls, nd running from dis forum. It makes u look like a scam!!!!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Rexphobia(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
onatisi:
you guys are making chibuzor smarter,better and even more dangerous by saying these things and highlighting some loopholes he may not even be aware of before

My Bad, I just felt a possible means of resolution might be helpful. I hate scammers with a passion.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by drnoel: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
nnecar: Na wao am sure both buyer n seller are ibo, abeg ndi igbo kwenu smiley smiley
that was silly of u..
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
This is his (Chibuzor Eze's) facebook page. He has disallowed posting on his wall, I would have finished his business by exposing him on facebk.
m.facebook.com/biz4naija?v=feed&refid=17
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
bigtt76: He used the cheap 2go kits to buy the OP's confidence while the OP too tried to scam the scammer grin grin grin

2. Would a bank teller accept payment with the date a day later? 20th November 2012 on Teller, while the bank's date shows 21 November 2012
3. Payments over the counter does not take more than an hour to post into the relevant account.
4. How come the OP never went to the police or EFFC with the evidence he's gotten?
5. We cannot trust the phone recording as the OP may have done it with someone else ...no proof the mobile number called belongs to the scammer
I could go on and on ....my conclusion ....the OP is a scammer trying to Scam another scammer in other words ....both are the same! Case closed

Where are you frm, young woman? Can u read at all?, pls read frm the beginning!

7 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by brown3: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
adewasco2k:
lol......seriously this guy paid donziko out of the just credited 95k.
for the fact that these people that sent him money are to be blaimed....do we watch chibuzor eze go scot-free?
[size=15pt]NO[/size].....we are going to wait for him to respond first before actions.....(lets just go with surveyProf now...after xmas...maybe).

warning
dont do online biz with someone you haven't research on.
i have sent money to people i haven't met but with my researches i found them credible enough for online biz....though i cant vouch for anybody ob nairaland for now....just be careful
oboy that trusted person can change at any moment. I cant trust any body when it comes to money, because is like money changes some one behaviour.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rozayx5(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
this is must have a diploma in Scam technology, not a degree yet shocked shocked
now that his face is on NL front page, his leg go heavy for the streets of Ikeja angry angry
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by maga1: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
rozayx5:

he no fit talk, while , the other case was closing ( donziko( 30K)another one opens (Gbolade(95K shocked), and with the kind of followers this guy has on facebook, i wonder how many people are languishing cause of this guy cry

e be like d guy dey use juju... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Infact we should have a thread that
lists the names of all known
scammers on nairaland, and such a
thread shld be permanently on d
frontpage.
Known nl scammers include
Chibuzor, biz4naija, Kirinwa,
Bendazum.
Pls add urs to the list.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Below is his (Chibuzor Eze's) facebook
page. He has disallowed posting on
his wall, I would have finished his
business by exposing him on facebk.

m.facebook.com/biz4naija?v=feed&refid=17
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dabrake(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
I believe this is an easy case. Report to efcc/icpc/npf/sss. With this, they can, with the aid of the bank, block his ability to withdraw cash through atm. Hence, leaving him with no option than to withdraw from the counter. They could even help you do a transaction with the scammer, pay money to his account wheie he will have to move to withdraw the money from the counter. From there, it will get easy.
Unfortunately, the thief will be reading this.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Donkizo's case is closed:::: let's deal with d new guy's issue about 95k. Chibuzor needs to refund dis guy's money! No more interest in d goods. And dat money must be refunded immediately as he can't defend himself or hasn't he heard of INTERNET BANKING? Am sure he would have since he has d courage and ability to do online scamming... He should d refund ASAP
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Never send money in advance to an ibo man.

They are not only 419 but armed robbers and kidnappers.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rozayx5(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin
we are still waiting for you Bro

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Mathewjoseph: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
@doziko,if a scammer wants 2 get a client,he wil first of all give u,a banana.2 trick u into his or her nest.lesson 2 learn,stop transacting bizness on the papes of a social netwrk site.Do ur bizness face 2 face.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by achovirux(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
CHIBUZOR EZE a thief is always a thief LIKE YOU.YOU are a Heartless human being
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rozayx5(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Dopefiend: This chibuzor is a broke bloated rat. He's broke as f.uck. He dint have money then to pay back donziko(whn we all found out wht a cheap fool he is), dat was why he ws behavin irritably and buying time. Did y'all notice his countenance jst prior to whn he made payment? I sensed he ws happy cos anoda scam (probably dis 95k) ws pullin thru nd he cud pay donziko his money b4 it gets to d frontpage and enjoy d remainin balance dis yuletide.

I know there are oda scammed pple out dere dat probably havnt realised they ve been scammed and dis discombobulated he-goat is tinkin he's smart.

Now I say to all the [b] genuine internet marketers on this forum, are yall gonn let dis dweeb soil d reputation it took u guys years to build or are yall gonn do something about this as a team? cos if it goes on like dis, pple wil no longer want to do business wit y'all and y'all knw wat dat means (cos I knw some of u guys use dis internet business to cater for ur family(ies)[/b]

Plz let's try and nail this guy as soon as possible. Efforts frm evry1 is needed. Let's take him down as a team. This kinda crap makes me very irascible.

same thought here, i know a few real marketers here, which cases like this can close shop for them on NL sad
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by real1akinsola: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Choii!!! Chibuzor EZE plz we are all waitin On U 2justify ur claims right now in less dan 24hrs cuz if not we wud all take ur SILENCE for a defeat and dat truely d money was paid into ur account...F*ck screenshot I can design one if U want so please screenshot aint a convincing evidence...COME out and §ay something rit nau COUNTING DOWN or else U might pick an automatic ticket †̥☺ NL Hall °ƒ SHAME
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

I meant Bright Esik's pix!

I once had his pictures but there was a time I misplaced it though let me see if I can find it
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
Nigerians will never seize to amaze me, why have some dude decided to tarnish the imagine of another Nigerian?

Its so surprising that the admin would have to take up this thread without even confirming from me the business
that transpired between myself and the guy that claim he paid N95k?

Well i think my taking time to defend myself here makes no defference, i will remain mute until the admin
explain why he has to take this thread to the front without contacting to confirm if i received a payment
from that guy

the real poster who said he paid 30k to my account was actually refunded after i noticed he truly paid
and i also posted the refunded teller here, so why would the thread be taking to the front page?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Enenu1(f): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
bigtt76: He used the cheap 2go kits to buy the OP's confidence while the OP too tried to scam the scammer grin grin grin

next time, before u comment on the 23rd page of a thread try and read each page carefully before u jump @conclusion.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by redsun(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Scamming is a big business in nigeria.With the prolifiration of internet and cheap laptops in nigera,even that native picture is for real,not just a joke.People scam from th remotest of places and sometimes very successful.

Young men grow,even go to universities to become scammers in nigeria,it is an accepted discipline and scammers are seen as normal citizens and to a great acceptable extent,achivers,the OBE holder,ORDER OF THE NIGER recievers and whatever nonsense they call the awards.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rozayx5(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

why the generalisation
please stop this tribe crap, we are here as a team thinking of how to get 95K back to someone and here you are talking sentiment, how will the crap you typed above solve the issue on ground, am not IGBO but i hate tribalism angry angry angry
i know many hardworking Igbo people that deserve every penny they earn, so dont derail us from the purpose of this thread angry

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija: Nigerians will never seize to amaze me, why have some dude decided to tarnish the imagine of another Nigerian?

Its so surprising that the admin would have to take up this thread without even confirming from me the business
that transpired between myself and the guy that claim he paid N95k?

Well i think my taking time to defend myself here makes no defference, i will remain mute until the admin
explain why he has to take this thread to the front without contacting to confirm if i received a payment
from that guy

the real poster who said he paid 30k to my account was actually refunded after i noticed he truly paid
and i also posted the refunded teller here, so why would the thread be taking to the front page?

What sense did you make from this post undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by zikclassiq(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012: Infact we should have a thread that
lists the names of all known
scammers on nairaland, and such a
thread shld be permanently on d
frontpage.
Known nl scammers include
Chibuzor, biz4naija, Kirinwa,
Bendazum.
Pls add urs to the list.
desmond ezen...sth.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by tayoccu(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Efcc dey find you!!!

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

This is how shallow some pple can get. The only thing worse than scamming is bigotry.
Grow up dude!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (58)

Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels / Everything About Registering A Company In Nigeria: Step By Step Guide / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.