Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,055 members, 7,963,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:45 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6064334 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (3572) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:
No, it's not. Try eating it with green veggies, it's really tasty.

ukwa is nastier tongue tongue

Its the worst food ever to be created, in my opinion.

Ukwa is better ! tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
adaobi123:

LOL is that short cfcfan ? grin grin

Dont mind him

I meant that that the protein in beans is essential for growth. 5'11 is definitely tall for a lady.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
CFCfan:

I meant that that the protein in beans is essential for growth. 5'11 is definitely tall for a lady.

okay okay tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin
Do you know ukwa? It's breadfruit, really popular among Igbos. My brother and I hate it so much and this raises a lot of eyebrows. According to some, you cannot be Igbo and hate ukwa...like wtf?
I don't even know what ukwa is!

I LOVE iru (ogiri in Igbo, I think). My soup is nat (yes, nat) complete without it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Edikainkong (sp) sounds like a very delicious soup tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
adaobi123:

okay okay tongue

noted!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
adaobi123:

grin
adaobi123:

LOL beans is just yuck tongue grin
I love beans!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
GraceBestowed: I don't even know what ukwa is!

I LOVE iru (ogiri in Igbo, I think). My soup is nat (yes, nat) complete without it.

ewwwww...that stuff stinks but without it, your soup is as good as dead.

this is raw ukwa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
GraceBestowed: I love beans!!

ew ew ew beans is just ew ew ew.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
CFCfan: I meant that that the protein in beans is essential for growth. 5'11 is definitely tall for a lady.

[size=13pt]You made it seem like I need to grow more lol.[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Milk is disgusting grin grin
Yooo, say anything about anything, leave milk out of it!! Looool, I love creamy, warm, milk!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
GraceBestowed: Yooo, say anything about anything, leave milk out of it!! Looool, I love creamy, warm, milk!

I hate milk, that is why I dont eat cereal grin

Yet I still managed to grow tall grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You made it seem like I need to grow more lol.[/size]

My bad. You certainly don't need to grow taller. With ur height, u can play volleyball.
adaobi123:

You got ur protein from other sources, and one of your parents/uncles, aunties must be tall.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:
ewwwww...that stuff stinks but without it, your soup is as good as dead.

this is raw ukwa
Oohh, funny enough, looks like I don't mind ukwa, given the choice, I'd choose something else.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
adaobi123:

how can anybody hate milk? you're a weirdo tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
CFCfan: Edikainkong (sp) sounds like a very delicious soup tongue

[size=13pt]I did play volleyball lol. That's what I'm watching now actually.

I haven't tried this soup either. I'd love to. I've seen recipes but refuse to make it before trying the real deal.[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:
how can anybody hate milk? you're a weirdo tongue tongue

LMAO milk is just horrible.

But I like milk products though like milkshakes and yogurt grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Kai, ok!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
GraceBestowed: Kai, ok!

grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
[size=13pt]Lol @ Adaobi. I don't drink milk plain, but I'll have it with/in anything else. How tall are you?[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
Adaobi could be around 5'10'.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lol @ Adaobi. I don't drink milk plain, but I'll have it with/in anything else. How tall are you?[/size]

LOL finally someone who's like me. grin grin

Im 5 ft 10 tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I did play volleyball lol.

I haven't tried this soup either. I'd love to. I've seen recipes but refuse to make it before trying the real deal.[/size]
Mbok, that soup is the business! Had the real deal when I was in Calabar, and I can say that it's yum!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
CFCfan: Adaobi could be around 5'10'.

yup tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
GraceBestowed: Mbok, that soup is the business! Had the real deal when I was in Calabar, and I can say that it's yum!

Na wetin make Iyanya dey shake waist grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
adaobi123:

yup tongue
Yay! I was right. I deserve a tuwo shinkafa meal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ahh, with my 6" heels, I'm taller than the both you you, without, I'm a modest 5'7" ..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
[size=13pt]Igbotic giants dey for this thread lol.[/size]

GraceBestowed: Mbok, that soup is the business! Had the real deal when I was in Calabar, and I can say that it's yum!

[size=13pt]Lucky you lol. I can't wait to try it. Everyone raves about it, even my mom lol.[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Igbotic giants dey for this thread lol.[/size]

[size=13pt]Lucky you lol. I can't wait to try it. Everyone raves about it, even my mom lol.[/size]
I remember that day clearly, it was with some rolled up pounded yam! The Lord is my shepherd!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Igbotic giants dey for this thread lol.[/size]
[font=Garamond.[/size][/font]

I tell ya. But 5'7' ain't too tall tho.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
GraceBestowed: I remember that day clearly, it was with some rolled up pounded yam! The Lord is my shepherd!!

And I shall not want grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (3572) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MAIZAMANI(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.