Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,042 members, 7,963,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:01 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6064308 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (3572) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
Una don chop farina?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]YES! Eba all the way! I eat akpu when I feel like making it (once a year tinz), but it can never compare to the beloved godsend that is eba. Eba makes the world go round. Sebi you know? Lol.[/size]

@bold LOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin it sure does.

Akpu is xmas tings, that's when I'm in Nigeria.

Eba is jussss wonderful. #Teameba

cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
'Swallow' makes me go gaga, just like Lady Gaga.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Eba is for starters jor. Have you eaten semovita, wheat, starch, pounded yam, amala? That's what's up grin grin

semovita is dissssgguuusssttinnngggg
ItsModella: Eba is for starters jor. Have you eaten semovita, wheat, starch, pounded yam, amala? That's what's up grin grin

[size=13pt]*singing Timaya* ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAY! #TeamEba lol.

I've tried all of those except for starch. I always come running back into the open arms of my beloved eba. Food of the angels. I can drive any distance for garri/eba. Even Nneka wore that shirt, "Make Eba, Not War". Her head dey there cool lol.[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
adaobi123:

the smell is horrible

lol, especially when the cassava is well fermented grin
i love it with okro and ogbono soups with plenty fresh fish and meat cheesy yummy!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
#teamgarriandsugar grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
~vicky~:

i love it with okro and ogbono soups with plenty fresh fish and meat cheesy yummy!

Im not a fan of akpu. The smell puts me off eating the damn thing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
CFCfan: Una don chop farina?
farina is wheat flour...na the way forward be that..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
~vicky~:

[size=13pt]Yep. I only have akpu with ogbono soup, and that's only when I'm craving it, which has been less and less as the months to by lol.[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
Someone should create a thread entitled "Garri/sugar v eba: Which tastes better?"
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]*singing Timaya* ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAY! #TeamEba lol.

I've tried all of those except for starch. I always come running back into the open arms of my beloved eba. Food of the angels. I can drive any distance for garri/eba. Even Nneka wore that shirt, "Make Eba, Not War". Her head dey there cool lol.[/size]
LMAOO @ make eba, not war.

Eba for me is only when I lack the strength to make proper swallow like the ones I mentioned.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:
farina is wheat flour...na the way forward be that..

Very true.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Yep. I only have akpu with ogbono soup, and that's only when I'm craving it, which has been less and less as the months to by lol.[/size]

i eat akpu twice in a month though, making/pounding it is not fun
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
CFCfan: Someone should create a thread entitled "Garri/sugar v eba: Which tastes better?"
GSM (garri, sugar, milk) all day, everyday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
CFCfan: Someone should create a thread entitled "Garri/sugar v eba: Which tastes better?"

[size=13pt]I can't pick one over the other. I love them equally lol.[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:

Lol @GSM. I would prefer to get my 'GSM' from MTN tho. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I can't pick one over the other. I love them equally lol.[/size]
#polygamytinz

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
~vicky~:
i eat akpu twice in a month though, making/pounding it is not fun

[size=13pt]True lol.[/size]

ItsModella:
LMAOO @ make eba, not war.

Eba for me is only when I lack the strength to make proper swallow like the ones I mentioned.

[size=13pt]Lol that's a good reason. Eba is lighter to me. Pounded yam and others weigh me down and put me to sleep lol.[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]True lol.[/size]

[size=13pt]Lol that's a good reason. Eba is lighter to me. Pounded yam and others weigh me down and put me to sleep lol.[/size]
Sexkillz/Okija juju fit pound am for you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
CFCfan: 'Swallow' makes me go gaga, just like Lady Gaga.
EL OH EL!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
~vicky~:

I thought it was just me that loved the 'conc' smell of fufu/akpu. Give me okra soup any day, well made! Golly gosh!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
GraceBestowed: I thought it was just me that loved the 'conc' smell of fufu/akpu. Give me okra soup any day, well made! Golly gosh!!!
Okro soup=yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snthesis(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
Moyola:

hehehe!

our Yoruba word 4 - eba not prepared with boiled water and kneaded wiv ur fist to make it edible tongue
lol, nice one, learnt sumtin new cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
ItsModella:

I told someone this same tin yesterday and he was laffing!! I can drink garri for a week!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
my own dinner tonight tongue

sorry for the crap picture quailty, webcam tings grin grin

mcdonalds and malt

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
adaobi123: my own dinner tonight tongue

mcdonalds and malt

You don guzzle 1000 calories be dat. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
CFCfan:

You don guzzle 1000 calories be dat. tongue

but it taste goooood grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
adaobi123: my own dinner tonight tongue

mcdonalds and malt

Junk foods
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Junk foods

LOOOOOL

it taste good grin grin grin grin grin grin

stop hating
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
adaobi123:

but it taste goooood grin grin grin

Yeah, dat is the good thing about it. I chow down on fast food sometimes ("Jack In The Box, Carls' Jr, In N Out).
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah, dat is the good thing about it. I chow down on fast food sometimes ("Jack In The Box, Carls' Jr, In N Out).

you gotta love fast food.

burger king is the one cool cool cool

but its bloody expensive undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (3572) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Magenta9, eleniyan2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.