Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,021 members, 7,963,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:39 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6064246 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (3572) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: I know another that throws the broth away, after boiling the meat!

I can't believe how much it 'upset' me to read this, throw away gini!?! LoL!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
GraceBestowed:

If she's like me, it does take longer than the five minutes to make indomie/noodles. I don't joke with my noodles, and take my time, specially making it.
my indomie takes me 10 mins to cook, 15 mins max with all the ingredients added....but 30 mins? ahh, your indomie would be soaked up na..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Greyfog: Used to cook tomato stew with just tin tomatoes and without broth, was wondering why d aroma and taste was different from my sisters. It was barely edible. Two weeks ago I added fresh tomatoes and broth and it turned out well. Yeah I was watching the youtube video on allnigerianrecipes.
wtf? grin grin grin grin

I've cooked tomato stew without broth and it came out really good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

Igbo men cry

I pity you.

You have to find 1.) an igbo man 2.) an igbo man taller than you. 3.) an igbo man taller than you and that'll agree to eat indomie for dinner.

Good luck! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
GraceBestowed:

I can't believe how much it 'upset' me to read this, throw away gini!?! LoL!!
The day I heard it, I cried. sad

Wetin come remain na?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: I pity you.

You have to find 1.) an igbo man 2.) an igbo man taller than you. 3.) an igbo man taller than you and that'll agree to eat indomie for dinner.

Good luck! grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: I pity you.

Good luck! grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I told you that I will learn.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
wtf? grin grin grin grin

I've cooked tomato stew without broth and it came out really good.

By tin tomatoes I don't mean chopped tomatoes in a tin, I mean derica. Lol. I will be eating na a kotochi iru, anam achi kwan.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Greyfog:

By tin tomatoes I don't mean chopped tomatoes in a tin, I mean derica. Lol. I will be eating na a kotochi iru, anam achi kwan.
LMAOOOOOOOO!!! I don die grin grin grin

what? a whole derica inside one pot? grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I told you that I will learn.
Anyway, all the igbo men I know, who would agree to eat indomie for dinner are 5'4, 5'5 ft. Incase you change your mind. grin
Sunday rice tongue

Rice and stew with freshly squeezed orange juice grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: Anyway, all the igbo men I know, who would agree to eat indomie for dinner are 5'4, 5'5 ft. Incase you change your mind. grin
It's a lie. Na those ones dey eat akpu and ofe onugbu pass. That's why their growth is stunted.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: Anyway, all the igbo men I know, who would agree to eat indomie for dinner are 5'4, 5'5 ft. Incase you change your mind. grin

undecided so funny
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: The day I heard it, I cried. sad

Wetin come remain na?

I can't shout! She basically threw away peppersoup, abi?? With the right ingredients what she discarded would have made money for 'Mama Ngozi' at the nearest nkwobi/peppersoup joint!

It is well!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123: Sunday rice tongue

ooh, that looks good. You actually have hope for an Igbo guy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
GraceBestowed:

I can't shout! She basically threw away peppersoup, abi?? With the right ingredients what she discarded would have made money for 'Mama Ngozi' at the nearest nkwobi/peppersoup joint!

It is well!

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
ooh, that looks good. You actually have hope for an Igbo guy.

cool cool grin

thanks gurl
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
LMAOOOOOOOO!!! I don die grin grin grin

what? a whole derica inside one pot? grin grin grin
Lol. U know the small tins like three of it. Mama didn't raise me to throw food away so had to eat a sizable portion before I realized that I could be poisoning myself. Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
It's a lie. Na those ones dey eat akpu and ofe onugbu pass. That's why their growth is stunted.
I said the one I know.

adaobi123:

undecided so funny
ok o. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2013

Is that Long grain rice?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2013

All I see is the orange juice. embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
That stew looks raw/half done. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
Greyfog:
Is that Long grain rice?

yes tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
Greyfog:
Lol. U know the small tins like three of it. Mama didn't raise me to throw food away so had to eat a sizable portion before I realized that I could be poisoning myself. Lol.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! grin grin grin

sounds like what my brother would do. He called me one day and asked me how to make eba, I was like "what? are you serious right now?"
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: That stew looks raw/half done. grin

show me your own and we will compare angry angry

I go chop am cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

cool cool grin

thanks gurl
She dey laff you for back. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:
I go chop am cheesy

i'll post it to you smiley wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
Let's talk about the big plate of rice though. Adaobi see the mountain of rice you want to eat, just you alone. That plate of rice can feed 3 people
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
sexkillz: She dey laff you for back. grin

go away angry angry angry angry angry
adaobi123:

show me your own and we will compare angry angry
I'll trump you any day. . .
I practically cook with my eyes closed.
ItsModella: Let's talk about the big plate of rice though. Adaobi see the mountain of rice you want to eat, just you alone. That plate of rice can feed 3 people

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love food especially rice

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (3572) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.