Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,987 members, 7,963,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6064124 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (3572) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
manny4life:

Now you're talking my language, as long as una fit cook Naija food, wahala no dey.

Two weeks ago, I made Ofe Egusi and Ogbono/Okro, I don't know what soup to cook this week. I use Naija own to substitute.

First of all, yes, if one day we throw down some nsaala, and the next we make pot roast, nothing spoil!

Secondly, well done, you can cook for yourself. Try making some vegetable soup! :-)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:
grin that's cool. I sabi craft pancake with baked beans.

Nna, did u say pancake with baked beans?

That your combo get double wahala o grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:

Kai!! Ndo'nu oh!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
manny4life:

I dey bros, just hanging in there...
Ok. I still dey LA. I attended my grandma's wake-keeping last night.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
manny4life:

Madam Chef, you try cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even small pikin know how to prepare mac and cheese, oya tell us how you dey prepare am?
ermmm, I just pour the macaroni into a bowl half filled with water and cook it in the microwave until it's soft. Then I add the cheese and some milk and stir...and there, Chef Modella's magical recipe cool cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:
CFC, your combos dikwa risky. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
GraceBestowed:

Kai!! Ndo'nu oh!
Lol.. All na food. I love baked beans tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:
Lol.. All na food. I love baked beans tongue

but with pancakes ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
CFC, your combos dikwa risky. tongue

Why is that? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
GraceBestowed:

First of all, yes, if one day we throw down some nsaala, and the next we make pot roast, nothing spoil!

Secondly, well done, you can cook for yourself. Try making some vegetable soup! :-)

Nsala is one soup I never learned from my mom, perhaps because of its pepper... I like to try different naija food

Vegetable soup? I can't even eat vegetable soup because it messes my stomach up, besides, I tried to cook it last week, so I went to the store, having looked at more than 7 types of vegetable, I was overwhelmed. I thought I bought collard green, but I bought something else. I will try it again, but I do have an idea of how to cook it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:
Ok. I still dey LA. I attended my grandma's wake-keeping last night.

Ahh, sorry brother... I hope yall taking the loss easy o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
GraceBestowed:

The only time I can stand catfish is when it's cooked with nsala...damn, I miss my mom already. She cooks nsala like no other. My nsala is a joke.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

but with pancakes ? grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah, it's tasty. U can try it sometime with shymexx.
CFCfan:

Why is that? undecided
pancakes and baked beans? c'mon, seriously?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
ermmm, I just pour the macaroni into a bowl half filled with water and cook it in the microwave until it's soft. Then I add the cheese and some milk and stir...and there, Chef Modella's magical recipe cool cool

Lol, nne I respect your cooking o, inside "MICROWAVE"? grin grin

Have you tried spicing it up with ground beef?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
manny4life:

Ahh, sorry brother... I hope yall taking the loss easy o.

Thanks. She lived s long, fulfilled life; she died at the age of 95.
Anyway, last nite was more of a celebration though. About 600 guests came to the event; as expected there were lots of Naija meals.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
manny4life:

no jor, that is the meal for broke, hungry azz college students. By God's grace, when I earn my own money, I go add ground beef to the mix.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:

Anyway, last nite was more of a celebration though. About 600 guests came to the event; as expected there were lots of Naija meals.
wow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:

Tasty kwa?

Bros, your combo is wonderlous... Then again, it may be good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
pancakes and baked beans? c'mon, seriously?

It's delicious to me. When I add fried egg, I literally go to cloud 10.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:

Yes she did. Bible said, "as the number of days is a tree on the surface of this earth, so shall our day be", she lived a fulfilled life.

I can imagine, 600 guest coming to an event is more like WOOWWWW... Thank GOD for her life.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:

95 ?! She did well !!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
wow shocked shocked shocked
Yep, she lived long. She is survived by 32 grand children, and 20 great grand children.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
no jor, that is the meal for broke, hungry azz college students. By God's grace, when I earn my own money, I go add ground beef to the mix.

Haba, if you can buy the mix for $2, then buy ground beef about 3lb pack under $3, you make a nice decent healthy meal. Besides, I feel that your broke azzz hungry student meal, even me sef, I still do the same thing. I still eat Ramen noodles like 4x a week, I'm already used to it.. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:
Yep, she lived long. She is survived by 32 grand children, and 20 great grand children.

What great stats she has got. She try o !!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
CFCfan:
Jisos!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked She really tried.

At the time my great grandmother died, she had 5 great great grand children.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissyB3(f): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Perhaps I ought to ban you all for derailing this thread angry I'm starting with Ogugua and Sexkillz angry angry

Y'all permit me to derail too tongue
GraceBestowed, somehow I found myself in your profile, then on your site, then reading, and now that I'm done, I just want to hug you and let you know I share in your joy. Touching. . . I had to mention it.
Your testimony is another reason to say thank you Lord tonight. Thank God . . .congrats to you. smiley

Oya, y'all go back to posting pichores. angry tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
manny4life:

I boil plantain in the microwave too. I cut it up into little pieces, add a sprinkling of water, and heat up for about 6 mins.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
manny4life:

Haba, if you can buy the mix for $2, then buy ground beef about 3lb pack under $3, you make a nice decent healthy meal. Besides, I feel that your broke azzz hungry student meal, even me sef, I still do the same thing. I still eat Ramen noodles like 4x a week, I'm already used to it.. grin
hahaha!! I was just kidding, I add ground beef sometimes.

ewww...ramen noodle sucks. I usually get a box of indomie from amazon. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Missy_B: Perhaps I ought to ban you all for derailing this thread angry I'm starting with Ogugua and Sexkillz angry angry

Y'all permit me to derail too tongue
GraceBestowed, somehow I found myself in your profile, then on your site, then reading, and now that I'm done, I just want to hug you and let you know I share in your joy. Touching. . . I had to mention it.
Your testimony is another reason to say thank you Lord tonight. Thank God . . .congrats to you. smiley

Oya, y'all back to posting pichores. angry tongue

No vex o, oya mod has said yall should post pictures... me no get, so I go dey sidelines dey watch una.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Jisos!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked She really tried.

At the time my great grandmother died, she had 5 great great grand children.

My grandmom has Great great grandchildren. My big cousin is already a grandmother lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (3572) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tbagwell1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.