Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,987 members, 7,963,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6064124 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (3572) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 01, 2013
adaobi123: Plantain and egg tongue smiley
Yumm! I loveee Nigerian eggs! Getting better at flavouring it cheesy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 01, 2013
Flytefalls:
Yumm! I loveee Nigerian eggs! Getting better at flavouring it cheesy.

grin

good, you must impress 190 with your cooking wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 01, 2013
adaobi123: Plantain and egg tongue smiley
*brings out his fork* tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 01, 2013
CFCfan:
*brings out his fork* tongue

wink tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snthesis(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2013
Pink!:

A handful of baby spinach, 1apple, 1 orange, a cup of plain Greek yoghurt and 1 banana
bookmarked cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snthesis(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2013
cooking is hardwork sad

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 02, 2013
snthesis: cooking is hardwork sad

you try smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 02, 2013
Two days ago.

Details here: www.nairaland.com/1073922/name-killz/3

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aniiii(f): 8:49pm On May 02, 2013
sexkillz: Two days ago.

looks YUMMMMMMMMYYY
I WANT!!
im DROOLING
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aniiii(f): 8:51pm On May 02, 2013
its the jamaican patty right
ive had them from the jamaican shop
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 02, 2013
aniiii: its the jamaican patty right
ive had them from the jamaican shop

nigerian meat pie tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 02, 2013

impressive.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 02, 2013
ItsModella:
impressive.
cheesy cheesy

I would have taken more pics of the process but my battery was low, no light, and I was on battery conservation mode.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snthesis(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2013
adaobi123:

you try smiley
tanx kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 02, 2013
come o, is that what you call hard work? lazy bachelor tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 02, 2013

oga sexkillz send me the recipe tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snthesis(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2013
ItsModella:
come o, is that what you call hard work? lazy bachelor tongue
its easy rto cook, washing up afterwards is d hard part
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 9:50pm On May 02, 2013

Very nice! looks delish. Can you package some and send to all of us here? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 9:53pm On May 02, 2013
Tilapia fish filets with carrots, tomatoes & green pepper. One of my go-to dishes when I need something quick. ~15 mins maximum.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 02, 2013
JeSoul: Very nice! looks delish. Can you package some and send to all of us here? cheesy
How many of you? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 02, 2013
adaobi123:

oga sexkillz send me the recipe tongue

I send am message, e never come back. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:05am On May 03, 2013
@sexkill, am sure that one of ya babe did the baking....meat pie takes time to prepare and for a guy like you doing it?

I dey suspect you! undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:07am On May 03, 2013
JeSoul: Tilapia fish filets with carrots, tomatoes & green pepper. One of my go-to dishes when I need something quick. ~15 mins maximum.

Is this the main dish, starter or desserts ... undecided

This for weight watchers...
Good for in between meals tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:08am On May 03, 2013

And who is gonna eat this?

It looks like the remnant we throw away after dinner tongue

...get some of ya gals to help you Abeg,
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:14am On May 03, 2013
Vikin: @sexkill, am sure that one of ya babe did the baking....meat pie takes time to prepare and for a guy like you doing it?

I dey suspect you! undecided

A guy like me? Wetin do me?

I plan doing it again on Sunday if I have time. More pics. Meatpie is easy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:21am On May 03, 2013
sexkillz: A guy like me? Wetin do me?

I plan doing it again on Sunday if I have time. More pics. Meatpie is easy.

Odi egwu! angry

On Sundays thats very busy with activities.....

Anyway, I believe you!(not)...

Most naija guys food look like the poster synthesis..

For meat pie, am really surprised.
But since you insist say na you do am, keep it up! Ya sweet and kids would definitely enjoy that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:28am On May 03, 2013
Vikin:

Odi egwu! angry

On Sundays thats very busy with activities.....

Anyway, I believe you!(not)...

Most naija guys food look like the poster synthesis..

For meat pie, am really surprised.
But since you insist say na you do am, keep it up! Ya sweet and kids would definitely enjoy that
Meat pie takes less than 3 hrs na. Lol

Yes, my mama trained no dull boy. I can cook all my native soups. Just name it. The first time I made eba was when I was 6.

Yes my sweet and kids will enjoy. . . Especially my sweet. Enough breakfast in bed for her. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:33am On May 03, 2013
sexkillz: Meat pie takes less than 3 hrs na. Lol

Yes, my mama trained no dull boy. I can cook all my native soups. Just name it. The first time I made eba was when I was 6.

Yes my sweet and kids will enjoy. . . Especially my sweet. Enough breakfast in bed for her. cool

Just pulling your legs, this your meat pie looks like that of YouTube material...I tried it last yr when I was craving for so many food, and It came out looking like yours...

See as the meat pie look grin

E bi like say wetin new comer do!

This your first meat pie, don't worry with time you will perfect it.

See the place sef where the fork suppose line up look like gangsta ring,

Pls, next time use a fork for that and not toothpick sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:34am On May 03, 2013
Azaw: Rice with vegetables

Do you have a problem with protein... undecided lipsrsealed

No meat, no fish, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:35am On May 03, 2013
Azaw: Pasta with turkey.

This your food look like... lipsrsealed grin

Make I keep shut Jare... But I will categorically tell you that's not turkey but native fowl.

Which kind turkey small like that?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:38am On May 03, 2013
Vikin:

Just pulling your legs, this your meat pie looks like that of YouTube material...I tried it last yr when I was craving for so many food, and It came out looking like yours...

See as the meat pie look grin

E bi like say wetin new comer do!

This your first meat pie, don't worry with time you will perfect it.

See the place sef where the fork suppose line up look like gangsta ring,

Pls, next time use a fork for that and not toothpick sad
Toothpick?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:38am On May 03, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]My cousin's been staying with us for the week. I promised her cinnamon rolls a few weeks ago but never found time. I made time today and made a dozen. Too bad they couldn't wait for me to take a picture lol.

I also made two pizzas today; a veggie pizza with pepperoni and sausage, and a plain sausage pizza. Sooooo yum![/size]

Ogugua, you can bake and cook some very odd meals.....you are good with concoction I tell you..

Some of your food fit keep me for toilet all day, I tell you

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (3572) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tbagwell1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.