Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,041 members, 7,909,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

You & I - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You & I (670 Views)

2012-the Reason You & I Are Alive To See Its End / What should fiction do for you? i.e. What do you consider good fiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You & I by chronique(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
There's no way anyone in the world will say "i love you" without mentioning our names(YOU AND I). You and i are meant to be together cos you and i would last forever. You and i will live together cos you and i share a soul together. You and i would walk down the aisle cos you and i are meant to get married. You and i will kiss together cos you and i just exchanged vows. You and i will fly together to a place where only you and i would be. You and i would watch the opera cos the songs that they play is meant for you and i. You and i will start a family cos you and i need to raise up kids. You and i will fend together cos you and i have our roles to play. You and i will sit in the garden with only ALEXA sitting in between us. You would breastfeed him and i'll kiss him. I'll raise him up to the skies while you watch his legs dangle in the air. He would look at you and i with so much confidence and will be happy to have you and i as guardians. You'll strap him to your chest and i'll carry his baby kit. I'll show you off to the world and you'll know that i truly care. You'll never lack a thing cos i'll be there to provide. I'll protect you and you'll rest in my arms with all comfort. You'll be the song that i write and i'll be the song that you sing. You'll be the wife that i always wanted and i'll be the husband you always dreamt of. You and i would be better than romeo and juliet. You and i would be more famous than bonny and clyde. You and i will set records that only you and i can break. They said you and i wouldn't work but we made it. They said you and i weren't compatible but today we're inseparable. You and i may be boring to them but you and i got so much fun to share. You and i will sleep together when our dying day comes. You and i will be lowered into mother earth at the same time. You and i today,sounds like an ordinary poem but we both know that you and i will someday be a reference point. My love,before you make that move,just know that it is YOU AND I.

(1) (Reply)

Call For Submissions For Moonlight Songs For Pa Nelson Mandela / Worst/best Moments As A Writer On Nairaland. / The Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.