Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,849 members, 7,962,794 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? (55889 Views)

How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
If you're in love with a guy, or married - no matter how he treats you, you're definitely not cheap...

You're just a victim of circumstance...

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by manmustwack: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
People who tell u woman cheap?
some dey wey dey overprice d market others no sabi d value.
go ask poor man if woman cheap.e go tell u say how dem cheap when ehn no fit afford one.
For me sha baby cheap when she no gree share d loot wey she collect.
No be 4nijah o.
everybody must collect title.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by slimyem: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
Any girl easily swayed by money and/or material things is cheap!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by kandiikane(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
seunfly:
*what about the one that has been knack several time before she meet her hubby
*what about toto marketers?
*what about those who can bang anything like that look like condo even if it is a gun barrel?
*what about the recharge card hustlers?
*what about those who trade by batar with dia toto for shopping in exchange?
*what about those who use toto in office to seek favour her of boss?
*what about the flex hunters?
*what about the popcorn hustlers in silverbird cenema?
All of them are all cheap except that the ones in i mention are common among our girls hence you ignore it.

So, is it by force for a woman to be a virgin until marriage?
There are hundreds of reasons why a woman would prostitute and poverty and just to get by in life is one of them.
Some women just love sex, nothing wrong with it. They are adults and it's their decision to sleep with someone.
And tell me who's giving out recharge card for punni? The women?

Please, move! There's twos sides to that coin.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by crackhaus: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
Dude, I just realized I like you after reading your post. No Homo!

frederal: A cheap girl: Always hungry when she sees u; always ask for recharge card; never calls; her only way of showing care is to ask " have u eaten"; always try to collect things u wear( eyes glasses, shirts, necklaces etc); post d expiration of her bbm subscription as d dispaly message; usually flirts; exposes her private parts conspicuously; and always ready to give d guy who looks comfortable a chances. She got nothing to do with poor dudes, as she's poor too.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by dilbert100: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
one that costs less than $1
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap girl is a girl that comes to ur house and ransack everything her hand can lift,eg roll-on,money,and food stuff etc.
One useless nigeria girl came to my house,and raided my house,even begging to take some of the eggs she saw in a fridge. Shame catch me for the girl,I deleted her contact instata. She display attitude similar to every Nigeria girls. Hungry set of animals.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by kandiikane(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Yomieluv: A cheap girl is a girl that comes to ur house and ransack everything her hand can lift,eg roll-on,money,and food stuff etc.
One useless nigeria girl came to my house,and raided my house,even begging to take some of the eggs she saw in a fridge. Shame catch me for the girl,I deleted her contact instata. She display attitude similar to every Nigeria girls. Hungry set of animals.
undecided

Student life is not the one. grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by switdick(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
A girl who diminishes her self principles(That's if she has though undecided ) to gain favor from a man,be it material gains,financial support e.t.c

Often times,she thinks its a right to obtain such favors from men just cuz she thinks she did him a favor being with him sexually" or beyond it!!!

That is a CHEAP GIRL"

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
dat wan na man or animal? i laugh in my indian accent *nehinehinehi*
are u on the loose again on Nairaland? Gosh,where are the Animal control unit.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by freecocoa(f): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap girl is one who charges lower than the average price and is ready to do just anyone undecided.

P.S, A girl who charges 15k per night is not cheap at all.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by shadrach77: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
"cheap girl" is a phrase which Nigerian girls invented in order to compensate for their inferiority complex problems. There is no such thing as a "cheap girl". Who determines what is cheap and what is not? If i buy something for N1000 i may consider it to be cheap, but someone else may consider the same price to be expensive. Everybody to their own judgement and their own standard smiley wink cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by carzola(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
cheap... ders notin lik a cheap gurl.. if a girl liks u she dosnt hide it mehn dats not cheap.. if a gurls ask 4moni or sales ha body mehn dats hustlin cheap gurls in actual sence are dos dat play hard to get wen der tripin...

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bknight: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
lefulefu shld say something too nau grin
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by seunfly: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
kandiikane:

So, is it by force for a woman to be a virgin until marriage?
There are hundreds of reasons why a woman would prostitute and poverty and just to get by in life is one of them.
Some women just love sex, nothing wrong with it. They are adults and it's their decision to sleep with someone.
And tell me who's giving out recharge card for punni? The women?

Please, move! There's twos sides to that coin.
*poverty is your excuse for moral decadence shown by Nigerian girls of today or extortion cos there are many girls who are poor and extortion and advance prostitution is not a choice for them, also guyz they extorte too are from thesame poor enviroments so poverty theory does not affect them abi.
*Yes guys give recharge cards, shopping and other form of payments to get advance protitute laid and that is why they always treat them like such.
*The few girls who still keep their moral value are always scarce cos guys know that they are realy valuable hence they are kept jealously and safe in their heart.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Jyde89: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rosejefrey: #15000 is cheap 2.talk of tins like 150000 per hour
haba, na gold mine i de phurk; d@ sort of is what i call expensive cheap girl
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Jyde89: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
haba, na gold mine i de phurk; d@ sort of girl is what i call an expensive cheap girl
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Koolking(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
boron10:

Some see a cheap girl as one who gives in to intimate demand from her partner the first day of visiting such partner.

Some other folks portray a girl as cheap when she agrees to date a guy the same day of wooing her.

I have never subscribed to these bull poo above.

A cheap girl is a cheap girl. You can see their cheapness right through their heavy masks
makeups. By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
uhuh na 1million u for collect dey tint ur p*ssy with diamond abi mtcheew
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Koolking(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:
a cheap girl is the one who claims to be a nice girl, always fall in love with diff guys, dates dem all ( doesnt matter if its one at a tym), dont collect a dime from them cz she is nice and still sleeps with them. to me, an aristo has more class than such a girl!

You have a perfect definition girlfriend. I agree with you

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by paranorman(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
Coldfeet: You have to know the price tag on others before you consider a girl cheap!

that's tha point! As long as u have a price tag,u'r cheap! As long as u can he can get ur legs wide open for couple o' cash,u'r cheap! Many 'big' gals are cheap,they'v got price tags! So i define a big gal,as one who caters 4 her needs herself wit content and dont need no dude to pay her bills! That's an ideal woman.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by greedie1(f): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
Atheist:-D:

This is sarcasm right? Are you joking or serious undecided
no, im dead serious!!!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by kandiikane(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
seunfly:
*poverty is your esquise for moral decaydance shown by Nigerian girls of today or extortion cos there are many girls who are poor and extortion and advance prostitution is not a choice for them, also guyz they extorte too are from thesame poor enviroments so poverty theory does not affect them abi.
*Yes guys give recharge cards, shopping and other form of payments to get advance protitute laid and that is why they always treat them like such.
*The few girls who still keep their moral value are always scarce cos guys know that they are realy valuable hence they are kept jealously and safe in their heart.

Stop chatting bullshyt, jor! Fine you're working, probably a healthy job and get paid but remember not every one has or can have your job. Not everyone can live the lifestyle you're living. So, don't sit down there and start preaching about moral decadence when we have far better things to worry about. Like how a fellow human being can see an 11 year old kid and burn him in the streets for stealing a cheap 1pence necklace.

Don't preach about moral values of girls inside a man's heart or rubbish like that, you can preach that to your mates but not me.
What about what's inside the woman's heart. Have you ever sat her down to ask her why she's doing what she's doing instead you're there on your high horse, judging.

A woman who keeps her moral value is one even if she phucking 100s of men a night to put a roof over her head, she still holds her head up high amidst the bullshyt of society and reaches for her goals.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by sylve11: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
190: if shes Nigerian then shes probably close to be called cheap grin grin grin

Hello donkey, thanks for telling the truth. grin grin grin cool
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by nkemKalu: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap girl is that girl who wants to keep as many men as possible to herself. She has every reason to keep different type of men as friends or boyfriend...e.g.....the butcher in the market will and should always supply her meat for free to cook soup in her house, the drycleaner should atleast wash her cloth free of charge even if another man gives her money to pay for it, the suya mallam should give her suya free, OKADA RIDER should always be handy incase of emergency or to give her a ride for free, A hotelier should provide some relaxations in time of need, the Teacher should teach her child free or atleast provide free lessons for her brother or sister living with her, the Chemist should always provide free drugs and the Medical doctor should give free abortion or medical attention in time of need and in all these she offers her body in exchange to keep u motivated.......mind u, she is not a prostitute (after all she doesn't charge you money) but a sharp BABE. The landlord should always be willing to forfeit some rent for her and the family, the nearby bachelor should be giving her some left over pot of soup or atleast provide lunch and pepper soup when needed, the sugar daddy should always be willing to provide cash and buy some good dresses to look nice and attractive.etc, etc. If u doubt me check out for such girls, they are abound everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by blackmale1: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:
a cheap girl is the one who claims to be a nice girl, always fall in love with diff guys, dates dem all ( doesnt matter if its one at a tym), dont collect a dime from them cz she is nice and still sleeps with them. to me, an aristo has more class than such a girl!
u are spot on grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by tintingz(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
A girl that ask for rechard card all the time even if its #100 card grin

And the guys will screw her for #100 airtime *SMH*

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by sigmundfreud(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
sexkillz: A cheap girl is one that charges 500 naira per night, while her mates charge 15,000 naira. . . undecided
Thats really Cheap!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by pastorprosper(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
A girl who demands, hopes, expects a man who is not her husband to meet her needs is a harlot, she is a cheap girl, a guy who demands sex from a girl who isn't his wife is a cheap man.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by chenu(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
funny definations lol
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by nagoma(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
apocalypse: A cheap girl is one who does one or more of the listed :
Prefers to take molue instead of Lagbus or taxis
Eats at those unkempt bukas instead of a regular eatery
Buys bend down select while her mates take regular trips to boutiques
Lives in a face me I slap you apartment in a dirty area of the state.
Makes use of pako instead of toothbrush

Sounds like a poor but self respecting principled lady. Not cheap.

6 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Being a cheap girl is very relative and subjective.......

To me, a cheap girl is a woman that leaves when your possession leaves you, or leaves you when she finds another person with more possession than yours.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.