Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,555 members, 7,961,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Cant It Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant It Work? (708 Views)

Nigerians And African Americans Dating-- Can It Work? / Help?!! Nigerian Man With American Female--advice On How To Make It Work / Can U Maintain A Long Distance Relationship & What Can U Do To Make It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant It Work? by Sunjos: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2012
I'm deeply in love with her, but she dont know, i would love her to be my wife. But she is in a relationship. I want to give up but my feelings do not and will never give up. What should i tell her?...can it work out? Me and her?
Re: Cant It Work? by Kyle1(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2012
Like u said,she's already taken. So,don't do anything to wreck her r/ship.buh if u are so determined to have her,remain a good friend to her,wait patiently in the hope that somehow,someday,she would break up with the guy.Then,u can confess ur true feelings to her.If u can't wait,move on.
Re: Cant It Work? by eduson77(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2012
do you know she -goat?

just climb am,impregnant am and ask her, CAN IT WORK?
Re: Cant It Work? by KachiKel(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2012
Just be a good friend,support her when she needs it from,with time she will see the light in you,but if not,find you another and show her what you have.don't break her relationship,cos you might end up losing a friend and same will happen to yours.
Re: Cant It Work? by itiswell1(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2012
If you ask me, na who i go ask?

1 Like

Re: Cant It Work? by greedie1(f): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2012
something borrowed ........ just stick around and allow nature take its course but dont try to break them up o
Re: Cant It Work? by jnrprof(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
u need to really assess what u feel for her: real love or infatuation bottom line is that she's taken already. so just move on and don't waste your time
Re: Cant It Work? by Lovetinz(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
I beg to differ.

Stop whimpering, start planning and doing.

Dont wait for her to notice you. Plant yourself directly in her front.

The rules of warfare apply in lovefare.
Hesitation is fatal.
Re: Cant It Work? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
i would have given u some cool dubbs to tell her, but i'm disinclined cos all my tactics always results in a collosal damage, and that will by all means destroy her relationship and make her want no one else but u.

Sorry i cant, cos she is been spoken for

(1) (Reply)

How To Know That You Still Love Your EX. / Romance / We Seriously Need An Avenue For Live Chat On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.