Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,783 members, 7,962,582 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Jamb Failed Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Failed Again (1386 Views)

Jamb Official Burnt Alive Today By Jambites Who Failed At The Centre / Jamb Failed You ? You Can Still Gain Admission (belarus Any Course) / Did Jamb Failed U? U Cant Afford To Wait Anoder Year? Here Is The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Failed Again by collynzo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2006
The JOINT ADMISSION AND MATRICULATION BOARD(JAMB)  failed on the 22nd of April on it's attempt to organise the 2006 UNIVERSITY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION(UME).It was hard for me to believe that after all that trauma and critiscism faced by the board last year it yet messed up again this year.I call it an attempt because they have been failing before now, and they still failed this time.Any body who withnessed the situation of things yesterday at any of the examination centres will give no credit to JAMB.How can one defend the board for not fueling examination malpractices when the number of question papers allocated to various exam centres, were much less than the number of candidates in such centres.What does one expect candidates to do other than look for a solution,of which is no other than cheating.Several other candidates complained of having same registration, examination and serial number with another candidate.
Re: Jamb Failed Again by echezz: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2006
whether jamb failed or not, at least they are going to produce students for the post ume test which i totally subscribe to.That is one of the best things that has happened to Nigerian educational system lately
Re: Jamb Failed Again by Seun(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2006
I know you're upset, but to make a point you need to express yourself more clearly! wink
Re: Jamb Failed Again by collynzo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2006
Mr. Seun, I wonder when yoruba people started bearing Ibo names.If you were confortable with what happened on the 22nd of April in the so called exam centres, probably because it favoured you or some of your folks does not mean that others were with it, ok? What do you expect me to express? or, may be I should have acted a drama on Nairaland demonstrating their failures.
And let me remind some of you that; you benefited from a man's failure does not mean its no more a failure. And besides who says am against your benefiting.Am only concerned about all those who suffered and those who were compelled to do what they ordinarily wouldn't have done but for circumstances.
Re: Jamb Failed Again by Seun(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2006
You're not making any sense. if you are here to report what happened, then please try do so without throwing about meaningless abuse. We are not all JAMBites here.
Re: Jamb Failed Again by babymine(f): 1:48pm On May 01, 2006
@ Collynzo

Could you please calm down and tell us what happened? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jamb Failed Again by oghos2k(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2006
what do u mean by jamb failed?
Re: Jamb Failed Again by collynzo(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2006
When I made a post with the topic 'Jamb Failed Again' several naira land user never agreed with me, instead they argued.If you are interested in what I meant check this link; http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/education/article02. As at the time I made the post what you just read from that link had not been posted.
Re: Jamb Failed Again by charlisco(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2006
Jamb had failed, what collins is saying is true, in the center where my younger brother sat for the exam, he lamented to us that he was unable to see his paper type, just imagine that happening to u, not only that, he reported to us that, there was not enough chair and they have to clean the environment before starting the exam, every thing was mess up to the extent that what he read he was unable to shade it down due to the frustration and hurryness caused by those that call themself supervisor and vegilator,

He lamented more when he saw people doing examination malpractice in his bare eyes, and you guys choose to give jamb a pass mark

haba, Jamb has failed

(1) (Reply)

Please What Sat, Act Reasoning Test Is? / Lasu Post Ume Ignore Jamb Result This Year And Fraudulent Act In Aggregate Score / Is Public Administration Meant To Be A Good Course To Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.