Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,225 members, 7,936,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11452782 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) ... (8094) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2016
guys is morgan back?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2016
chimchris247:
guys is morgan back?

I called them this morning and they said they've finally sorted all issues with the NSE, so they'll be opening very soon. He couldn't explain what very soon means though. Meanwhile I finalized the process of moving to Meristem yesterday, supposed to start trading with them today. AAAArrrrggghhh!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:54am On Nov 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2016
Is morgan capital back?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2016
This Meristem platform in my opinion is unduly complex. Morgan really tried with their platform and commission. Quite simple and easy to use, gives you the right amount of info and no more and it's easy on the eyes. Well i's all good...

$$$

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2016
Just Rants
-The corporate debt market is busy, PFA's will be smiling. wacking 17%- 22% interest on govt & corporate debt instead of waiting for unknown dividend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2016
TOTAL @230 now.
I'm not sure it will be heading to 500 dis year!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2016
fxuser:

Just Rants
-The corporate debt market is busy, PFA's will be smiling. wacking 17%- 22% interest on govt & corporate debt instead of waiting for unknown dividend

PFAs had about 70% of their funds in FGN debt, 9% in local shares and only about 5% in corporate debt as at July. I doubt the ratio will differ much now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2016
Morgan will be back tomorrow. well i need to recall my money from MMM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2016
jarkbauer:

Please how sure re you. Lets not rely on false hope Bcous my share transfer has been put on hold by morgan Bcous of this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2016
Morgan sending me birthday greetings!playing with my emotions!come back and lets make money this year.for where!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2016
jarkbauer:

Confirmed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2016
binaflexia:
TOTAL @230 now.

yhuup
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
binaflexia:
TOTAL @230 now.
The company has already declared and give out interim div almost half of the expected 2016 financial year div, so, it has taken the shine out of the stock, I do not expect total to go past N300 even if they declared the final div.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
ogoo4real:

Please how sure re you. Lets not rely on false hope Bcous my share transfer has been put on hold by morgan Bcous of this.

since you are moving from them you dont need to consider this again.. just move and forget MC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
jarkbauer:

since you are moving from them you dont need to consider this again.. just move and forget MC
It's preferable he put it on hold because MC platform is still better and user friendly than some other platforms I have seen.

My Opinion Though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
...waiting for TOTAL below 200 so I can finally load the stock.
200 not too far away. Currently trading @226
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
ogoo4real:
Is morgan capital back?
i called them and they said that i can be able to trade tommorow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
FO on my mind but won't touch it until it reaches N5.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Coolcash1:

wicked lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
veecovee:
i called them and they said that i can be able to trade tommorow

who of the no debit issues?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
fxuser:

wicked lol

Bro, you can't deal in Oando shares and not be wise...As the saying goes, once beaten twice shy... wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
DOLLARTEX:
Morgan sending me birthday greetings!playing with my emotions!come back and lets make money this year.for where!

Happy bday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
jarkbauer:

Hahaha. U be sharp guy.
That's why am back. Bigger and better.
Looking for d stock DT have neared bottom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Coolcash1:
The same forte oil DT made me monye from 154 to 2sumtin. NSE na advanced Kali kalo. Its indeed reading the steps of a mad man. Na jijo sure pass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
mercylicious234:

Hahaha. U be sharp guy.
That's why am back. Bigger and better.
Looking for d stock DT have neared bottom

if i may ask why did you deactivate your account
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
jarkbauer:

if i may ask why did you deactivate your account

Cos I gave too many info out when I was angry.
I needed to stay away and cool off. Also needed to break Nairaland addiction. I did and it worked.

But DTS all in d past now.
Am a better person now.

Missed nsempa. Was happy I was not trapped in Morgan. Its all good .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ThePropertyGuy: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
jarkbauer:

Stumbled upon this interesting analogy about MMM. I thought is was apt, Enjoy.

```The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys!```

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agisky1975: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
mercylicious234:

Cos I gave too many info out when I was angry.
I needed to stay away and cool off. Also needed to break Nairaland addiction. I did and it worked.

But DTS all in d past now.
Am a better person now.

Missed nsempa. Was happy I was not trapped in Morgan. Its all good .
Hmm, That's why one must never take a permanent decision over a temporary situation, all the same, Happy one of the 'old horse' is back',
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mogan said we can trade tomorrow ..Hope so
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by larush: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Morgan will commence trading tomorrow. Confirmed.
ExLaidback:

I called them this morning and they said they've finally sorted all issues with the NSE, so they'll be opening very soon. He couldn't explain what very soon means though. Meanwhile I finalized the process of moving to Meristem yesterday, supposed to start trading with them today. AAAArrrrggghhh!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) ... (8094) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ggoldmine(f), ikemeze, joboy834, Amiscomyr(m), crownprince2017, cocolacec(m), gamaliel9, Wiseadebiye and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.