Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,986 members, 7,936,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11448613 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) ... (8091) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
lancee:

U might be right , but court cases atimes may take up to mths or yrs..Does that means FPI's/Deep pockets won't buy stock till then ?

Well Mr Market will decide with time
You know the market can't remain depressed because of court case sir.
It's reaction to influential news and utterances the world over is momentary.
It settles after the volatile buy/sell reactions and doesn't remain bearish for the duration of any court case.
People take advantage of this volatility and it is healthy for the market.
All losses (and gains) remain paper losses/gains until you sell remember.
I can hazard a guess and state that if the Buhari led government sets up a transition committee and they get sworn in, the market will react positively because it assures both local and FPI's of some level of stability in the polity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
megamart247:

Go and mark it by Friday all this aforementioned stocks would have lost between 40 to 50%. and if the election results are declared inconclusive as EXPECT then the losses will extend between 50 & 70% by then you will discover your drug of patience has expired. grin

Stop fighting trends
BELIEVE MR MARKET

II made the above statement on monday Feb 18th after the election postponement for discerning investors to take wise decision rather one Chief monkey hunter called his father a HALFWIT.

Now he and he's cohorts have gone into hiding with gnashing of teeth while me and my fellow discerning investors are now looking for PIGS to slaughter grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
mendes911:

He kept them, hoping to unleash them after he has collected gains from the market. They got hungry and found their way to Custom Street. The rest is history. He didn't allow us hear word, I won't let him be ooooo.

The bull may return next week.Nobody is the ultimate in this market.we all are speculating including the almighty chibuking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
locodemy:

The bull may return next week. Nobody is the ultimate in this market.we all are speculating including the almighty chibuking.

Exactly sir. Am only catching trips with ChiBuKing. My FCMB has bleeded badly, so I earnestly want the bull to return as well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
mendes911:

He kept them, hoping to unleash them after he has collected gains from the market. They got hungry and found their way to Custom Street. The rest is history. He didn't allow us hear word, I won't let him be ooooo.

i support u.he will not rest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GB2G: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please Oga CP, what is the meaning of today market action? To hold/ To run. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
megamart247:

II made the above statement on monday Feb 18th after the election postponement for discerning investors to take wise decision rather one Chief monkey hunter called his father a HALFWIT.

Now he and he's cohorts have gone into hiding with gnashing of teeth while me and my fellow discerning investors are now looking for PIGS to slaughter grin grin grin

grin grin

Love that pic. That dude in the pic na real clown.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
megamart247:

U WIN but wat stock market without loss?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
locodemy:

The bull may return next week.Nobody is the ultimate in this market.we all are speculating including the almighty chibuking.

chibuking right now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
tritritri:

chibuking right now.

If he invested in stocks like zenith,Gtb,Stanbic,Afriprud etc,he doesn't need to regret anything.

These stocks can recover in few days of bull.I only see this period as a time to load more especially dividend hunters.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by azeezman: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please house,can any one help to post the link to the result of CUTIX.Cant access NSE site from my device
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
azeezman:
Please house,can any one help to post the link to the result of CUTIX.Cant access NSE site from my device

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25106_CUTIX_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_FEBRUARY_2019.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
After logging out from Morgan

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
After logging out from morgan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by azeezman: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Thanks a lot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
locodemy:

T.Bill and Bond are at all time high with excess inflo..i doubt the stock market will easily settled..brace for more impact.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
tritritri:

T.Bill and Bond are at all time high with excess inflo..i doubt the stock market will easily settled..brace for more impact.

On the contrary, it would have been more devastating if T. Bill and Bond rates have increased sporadically. As at today's T.Bill rate is on the decline.

The negative impact on the NSE is as a result of the current political brouhaha between PDP and APC. The negative impact will be short-term only, don't forget that the earning period is around the corner and oil price is stabilizing positively!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
anjilgreat:

On the contrary, it would have been more devastating if T. Bill and Bond rates have increased sporadically. As at today's T.Bill rate is on the decline.

The negative impact on the NSE is as a result of the current political brouhaha between PDP and APC. The negative impact will be short-term only, don't forget that the earning period is around the corner and oil price is stabilizing positively!

very correct sir.! i still cant go away from stocks, its my gain from stocks that will go into TB.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
anjilgreat:

Check very well.

Money is leaving stock and going to T.B and bonds...for tb to decline it means excess fund and over subscription.

Meaning the FPI find t.b and bond more attractive ,

The decline ur talkin was base on yesterday auction. T.B true yield still at 17%. while rate at 14.37 per annum.

Fixed asset price is inversely proportional to stock. ....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
aremso:

very correct sir.! i still cant go away from stocks, its my gain from stocks that will go into TB.

Very funny..T.B did better dan ASI last year .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
sellydion:

What you are saying is that you still want it at a bargain (20% down), Too late buyers have stepped in, the market has moved. Fair stocks are doing 10 - 30 % in a week now not to talk of Transcorp. It is better to buy when the market is going up. Bulls have defiled the current environment. Meaning that they see stability.
I guess it is safe to start picking, some units of transcorp now. Got some at 1.25,hoping to pick more if it goes lower (of course in tranches). If it comes lower all well and good, if it does not, no problem, it's still a win win situation. Hoping to get other stock at "fear not Junction", probably Access (5.2-5.5),conoil(22-22.5),ETI(13.75 and below), PZ(11.5),Uba(7.0)Seplat(530),

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
tritritri:

it depends on how you view it, stocks can give me 25-30% in less than 364 days where as, TB can only give max may be 18%. Though stock is not meant for the heart fainted investor but when you invest in sound stocks with track record nothing to worry about cos when market changed gear, those stocks would take the lead in rising first. Imagine Bull run of 2 days alone gave me about 1.2m if it is TB i will have to waith for like 90-180 days before i can get such amount of return

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
GB2G:
Please Oga CP, what is the meaning of today market action? To hold/ To run. Thank you.

Ha ha ha ha!
To buy, buy, load, buy!
There is no crisis!
Pdp has only gone to the Court, not into the Creeks, or Sambisa.
There is no civil war!
Long live Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
aremso:

it depends on how you view it, stocks can give me 25-30% in less than 364 days where as, TB can only give max may be 18%. Though stock is not meant for the heart fainted investor but when you invest in sound stocks with track record nothing to worry about cos when market changed gear, those stocks would take the lead in rising first. Imagine Bull run of 2 days alone gave me about 1.2m if it is TB i will have to waith for like 90-180 days before i can get such amount of return

I get ur point..But u need to understand what it is ..Inversely proportional ... U forgot to add dat bear of 2 days will net u loss of 1.2M as well ?

abi no be same stock wey some people never break even ,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
tritritri:

I get ur point..But u need to understand what it is ..Inversely proportional ... U forgot to add dat bear of 2 days will net u loss of 1.2M as well ?

abi no be same stock wey some people never break even ,

Got your point but also note that, it depends on the entry price and even with massive sell off, am still winning. Stocks is part of me no matter what TB gives, TB will always be number second in my investment scale of preference all i do is just 2-4 maximum good stock then i watch as they dance on the floor of NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
All my money dey this market if not, tomorrow for be another entry. Bears should start leaving from tomorrow.
Buhari's effect should start sinking in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
tritritri:

Check very well.

Money is leaving stock and going to T.B and bonds...for tb to decline it means excess fund and over subscription.

The decline ur talkin was base on yesterday auction. T.B true yield still at 17%. while rate at 14.37 per annum.

True, my point is on your earlier emphasis on 'bracing up for the negative impact on the NSE' which is just short-term due to investors fears on the political uncertainties in the country.

Based on the conditions I earlier mentioned above, there is light at the end of the tunnel. The stock market is very volatile!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
You mean bonanza team entered the market hoping to make a kill...

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
tritritri:

Check very well.

as far as am concerned, the most dreaded 1year out of 4 years cycle is behind us. I expect another 3 years of relative stability and positive expectations moving forward from now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
tritritri:

can t bills give me 200%? NO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
tritritri:
stock market very crazy biz...

these FPI knew with time people will start selling..so they caught people offguard .
I don't think so. the new cycle just started
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2019
Chibuking81:

People need to forgive themself, we made enough publicity of bear visit before time.
Many still think that averaging down is the answer, but my advice to them is to sell and wait for bonanza period.
Bear will dominate the remaining part of the year.
grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5053308/breaking-atiku-presents-6-point-demand#76235922

Another round of Bloody Bear loading.........
Pig will also get slaughtered.
Chubuking was actually right.... shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) ... (8091) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: talk2me2, Princkez, crownprince2017, BullBearMkt(m), kdaddy and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.