Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,439 members, 7,961,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11602195 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) ... (8225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2019
yom2:
i believe there time will come sha. especially that one that seems to be about to double its earnings this year.those air people
Caverton will sell at 300k plus when they released their Q1. I have been laying siege to see if I can get more at around 250k.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2019
JEmma1:
I just did a search using the Link above and I noticed my deceased father's name is in the list, please I need your kind advice on how I locate his stockbroker.

Try and go through SEC to know the stock broker. You may also try the registrar maybe they'll be of assistance too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2019
https://businessday.ng/exclusives/article/olam-stirs-competition-with-n130bn-offer-for-dangote-flour-mills/

It is possible that the owner prefers to finance the ongoing refinery through equity rather than raising debt,” he said.

According to Gbolahan, it is going to be a win-win situation for the shareholders of Dangote Flour Mills.

This translates to a payment of N26.00 per share, subject to adjustments for networking capital and net debt as at March 31, 2019. The offer comes at a premium of NGN15.30 per share based on its closing price of N10.70 as at 18 April, 2019. The transaction is to be executed through a Scheme of Arrangement and is subject to the approval of the Federal High Court, shareholders, regulators, among others.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2019
maishai:
After listening to uacn conference call I think whay befall them is about to befall flour mills and honeywell as olam enters the game big time, they complained bitterly about a new competitor in their animal feed market and how this competitor is price cutting them.........

Anyway, the way these companies go about valuation makes me wonder if annual financial statements are true positions of this companies......I can imagine some one buying DF 4 years ago at 0.90k and cashing out #26 in due time(even warren buffet will envy you)

while i agree with the fact that competition in the flour space wld become stiffer for FMN however i dont see them going d way of UACN. The major problem of UACN was due to management that behave like dinosaur for more than a decade thereby looking on while there competitive advantage were been eroded right in the face and not giving adequate response to same.

you cant say the same of FMN, the major problem FMN had within the last 3-4 years was finance which was occasioned by getting caught flat footed during the last round of currency devaluation (i.e. FX derived losses). in anycase same OLAM had always been a player in the flour space. what buying DF wld do for them is to increase scale as they are not entirely a new player in the industry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2019
Mcy56:

My luv, na you and my true ogas I come greet. Believed you're good. Oya chop kiss. kiss kiss

Received slowly and returned with more love. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2019
I try to digest the terms and conditions listed by OLAM
One of the conditions is access to apapa and calabar ports facility of DANGOTE flour mill
The same apapa ports was responsible for the dwindling demise of flour companies in Nigeria

DFM blames the apapa poor road for declining profit
FMN blames apapa poor road as the main obstacles for their performance
Honeywell flourmill... D same
From the look of things, the perennial apapa problem has caused flour companies fortune.
It was on the background of this that FMN and DANGOTE and one other company decided to embark on reconstruction of the apapa road.
I do not know if there is any progress in the construction work.
In a nutshell, it seems a non functioning apapa road is a doom for flour manufacturers and the Nigeria economy at large.
We pray for a lasting solution.
The issue was discussed on this forum years back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2019
robobo:

while i agree with the fact that competition in the flour space wld become stiffer for FMN however i dont see them going d way of UACN. The major problem of UACN was due to management that behave like dinosaur for more than a decade thereby looking on while there competitive advantage were been eroded right in the face and not giving adequate response to same.

you cant say the same of FMN, the major problem FMN had within the last 3-4 years was finance which was occasioned by getting caught flat footed during the last round of currency devaluation (i.e. FX derived losses). in anycase same OLAM had always been a player in the flour space. what buying DF wld do for them is to increase scale as they are not entirely a new player in the industry

In all the problems afflicting FMN, the no 1 problem itemised on their list was the perennial Apapa gridlock problem
Hopefully the flour companies could return to profit if the present move is successful

https://economicconfidential.com/2019/04/reconstruction-n73bn-apapa-ojota-road/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
I try to digest the terms and conditions listed by OLAM
One of the conditions is access to apapa and calabar ports facility of DANGOTE flour mill
The same apapa ports was responsible for the dwindling demise of flour companies in Nigeria

DFM blames the apapa poor road for declining profit
FMN blames apapa poor road as the main obstacles for their performance
Honeywell flourmill... D same
From the look of things, the perennial apapa problem has caused flour companies fortune.
It was on the background of this that FMN and DANGOTE and one other company decided to embark on reconstruction of the apapa road.
I do not know if there is any progress in the construction work.
In a nutshell, it seems a non functioning apapa road is a doom for flour manufacturers and the Nigeria economy at large.
We pray for a lasting solution.
The issue was discussed on this forum years back.
you are so on point.another problem is the huge volume of tankers and articulated trucks on that road.imagine countless 33000litres capacity oil trucks on asphalt,how long will the road last? they will do well to relocate those tank farms along that axis too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2019
yom2:
i believe there time will come sha. especially that one that seems to be about to double its earnings this year.those air people

Caver...

We talk am then, and now we go chop am

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Let me buy Flour mills first I cant shout... grin grin grin

Ogas here dey vex
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 24 APRIL 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 23 April 2019 continue with buying Sterling, Transcorp, Fidelity, Lafarge and selling Access among others. I expect a range bound market this week with retracement for some stocks that have advanced previously.

Seems risk is paying some dividend in this market. But, despite the fact that one has missed some opportunities in the market caution should not be totally thrown to the winds. A lot of opportunities still abounds.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2019
stcool:
Let me buy Flour mills first I cant shout... grin grin grin

Ogas here dey vex

I fear who no fear Nairaland NSE trader...

Flour mills soon go on full bid. We would all ride to N26 with DF grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Una wehdone this morning o

FMN is on bid at N 16.35

DF is on full bid presently at N12.90.

Honeywell no even dey the conversation............offer of life grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2019
Opinions on eTranzact?

Not a bad buy at all but IMO their huge negative retained earnings is an issue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2019
Just queued up Japaul. Hope I'm not about to gamble too much on that one?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2019
DaV8King:
Opinions on eTranzact?

Not a bad buy at all but IMO their huge negative retained earnings is an issue

E transactz might be delisted in the nearest future coz NSE insist they must float 20% of their issued shares on the exchange for the public

They are far behind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2019
With this demand power CHAMS is sure to cross 0.50k and sellers are bound to come in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2019
I fear nsempa ooo,you mention one stock here,the next moment people from the other side go even first you queue up,easy oooo!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2019
stcool:
With this demand power CHAMS is sure to cross 0.50k and sellers are bound to come in.
chams sighted at @42k already.can dangflour realise it deal value?96million bids no single offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2019
Pls some body help me with caverton closure and payment dates
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2019
DaV8King:
Una wehdone this morning o

FMN is on bid at N 16.35

DF is on full bid presently at N12.90.

Honeywell no even dey the conversation............offer of life grin grin

The predictable scenario will be that in 3 days, DF will be at per in price with FMN and overtake them.
Those who successfully board FMN before then will benefit from the ripple effect.
#ByFireByForceBull ...all na moneygrin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
I fear nsempa ooo,you mention one stock here,the next moment people from the other side go even first you queue up,easy oooo!

I know you are referring to Japaul. My brother that stock finished me. I first bought their IPO in 2007 at around 3Naira. Now my stock is non existence. I have been looking for an opportunity to make that money back from them. It looks like that opportunity is now...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2019
veecovee:

Pls some body help me with caverton closure and payment dates

Qualification date: 7th May (This may be why price has not sky rocketed yet).
Closure date: 8th May
Payment date: 24th May

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

E transactz might be delisted in the nearest future coz NSE insist they must float 20% of their issued shares on the exchange for the public

They are far behind

Thanks brother....didn't know they were BLS.

Let Caverton be my only BLS stock biko

BLS: Below Listing Standard
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2019
OakPearl:

The predictable scenario will be that in 3 days, DF will be at per in price with FMN and overtake them.
Those who successfully board FMN before then will benefit from the ripple effect.
#ByFireByForceBull ...all na moneygrin grin grin

Comot my mind jo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2019
OakPearl:

Qualification date: 7th May (This may be why price has not sky rocketed yet).
Closure date: 8th May
Payment date: 24th May
Gracias
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2019
DaV8King:

Comot my mind jo grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2019
I hope the aggressive diversification of FMN will soon be yielding profit in the nearest future.
FMN diversifed into electricity generation. https://nairametrics.com/2018/10/11/flour-mills-to-invest-into-electric-generation
Flour, pasta,
Oil and sugar
Animal feeds
Fertilizer
Bagco super sac
Agro allied and logistics
Apapa bulk terminal.. Owned by them

I think this is one of the most diversified company on NSE
THE secret of which no analyst would ever told us
Week in week out, people that know the secret keep accumulating while the brokers always placed FMN on sell button. To me dz is one of the most underpriced equity in the nigeria bourse
When this company will be rebased, it will cause an explosion. I meant... Investment Explosion.
Road construction.as part of . CSS
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/01/flour-mills-of-nigeria-posts-n9bn-profit-in-nine-months/?amp

https://fmnplc.com/flour-mills-nigeria-plc-commissions-n50-billion-sunti-golden-sugar-estate-niger-state/

Despite all the negative news about declining profit, cash flows, total revenue, I believe this company will recover in the nearest months
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2019
My sources says that the MRO project from CAVERTON is near ready !!
In other news...

Caverton Offshore Support Group Plc, Nigeria based Caverton Helicopters Ltd Embarks on a Digital Transformation with Ramco Aviation.

Global aviation software provider Ramco Systems announced that it has secured an order to digitise the maintenance and engineering (M&E) operations of Caverton Helicopters Limited, a leading aviation and marine logistics player in Nigeria.

Part of the Caverton Offshore Support Group Plc, Caverton Helicopters handles Emergency Medical Evacuation and Search & Rescue operations as well as provides logistics services to support Nigeria’s offshore oil and gas sector. Ramco will deploy its advanced modules for flight operations, safety compliance and reporting, inventory management, and MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) Sales for Caverton which operates a fleet of 30 helicopters out of Murtala Muhammad International Airport in Lagos, Port Harcourt Airforce Base, Warri and Douala, Cameroon.

Ramco will implement its Aviation M&E MRO Solution V5.8. With advanced applications, Caverton’s operations team will now be able to view multiple indicators and processes on a single dashboard. Apart from reducing manpower and human error, the suite will also improve maintenance schedules, fleet forecasting and planning and management of logistics, thereby improving overall safety and efficiency.

Rotimi Makanjuola, Chief Operating Officer, Caverton Offshore Support Group, said, “We have been looking for a solution provider to pave the way for the company’s digital transformation. With its strong track record, Ramco Aviation Software will be able to cater to our end-to-end operational needs. We look forward to advancing our digital strategy with Ramco.”

Captain Josiah Choms, Managing Director, Caverton Helicopters Limited, said, “Time is of immense importance during an emergency medical evacuation. By having Ramco’s integrated system, Caverton will now be able to coordinate flight and maintenance schedules efficiently, assist automation and optimize productivity thereby ensuring we respond to emergencies in the region with greater speed.”

Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said, “We at Ramco continuously strive to offer next-gen, innovative solutions that can help resolve major challenges in the aviation industry. Our partnership with Caverton underscores our track record in the helicopter segment where we count 7 of the Top 10 Heli Operators in the U.S. (by fleet size) as clients. We are confident that with Ramco’s one stop solution, Caverton will now harness the software’s innovative features to cut out inefficiencies, and optimize aircraft and customer management.”

Ramco Aviation Software is trusted by 22,000+ users to manage 4,000+ aircraft globally. Accessible on cloud and mobile, Ramco Aviation Software continues to innovate with ‘Anywhere Apps’, significantly reducing transaction time both during aircraft-on-ground (AOG) conditions and critical aircraft turnarounds. Ramco is changing the paradigm of enterprise software with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based solutions, powered by cool new features such as voice-based transactions on Google Assistant or Alexa, chatbots, mail bots, HUBs and cognitive solutions. With 75+ Aviation leaders onboard, Ramco is the solution of choice for several large airlines and top heli-operators and multiple MROs around the world.

About Caverton Helicopters Limited:
The Caverton Offshore Support Group Plc is the first fully integrated offshore support company in Sub-Saharan Africa providing quality Aviation and Marine logistics services to businesses operating in the oil and gas industry. By embracing technology and building a formidable asset base and several physical infrastructures in the region, The Caverton Group is well positioned to harness the abundant opportunities currently available in the African market with the highest level of Safety and Efficiency. With a total staff strength of 650 across 4 West African countries and a combined fleet of 30 Aircraft, Caverton has emerged as a true Pan African success story and partner of choice for the major players in the oil and gas sector.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
I hope the aggressive diversification of FMN will soon be yielding profit in the nearest future.
FMN diversifed into electricity generation. https://nairametrics.com/2018/10/11/flour-mills-to-invest-into-electric-generation
Flour, pasta,
Oil and sugar
Animal feeds
Fertilizer
Bagco super sac
Agro allied and logistics
Apapa bulk terminal.. Owned by them

I think this is one of the most diversified company on NSE
THE secret of which no analyst would ever told us
Week in week out, people that know the secret keep accumulating while the brokers always placed FMN on sell button. To me dz is one of the most underpriced equity in the nigeria bourse
When this company will be rebased, it will cause an explosion. I meant... Investment Explosion.
Road construction.as part of . CSS
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/01/flour-mills-of-nigeria-posts-n9bn-profit-in-nine-months/?amp

https://fmnplc.com/flour-mills-nigeria-plc-commissions-n50-billion-sunti-golden-sugar-estate-niger-state/

Despite all the negative news about declining profit, cash flows, total revenue, I believe this company will recover in the nearest months

Well said !!
At current price level, FLOURMILLS needs NO advert.
We have since given the necessary advise.
A word they say, is enough for the...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2019
onegentleguy:
My sources says that the MRO project from CAVERTON is near ready !!
In other news...

Caverton Offshore Support Group Plc, Nigeria based Caverton Helicopters Ltd Embarks on a Digital Transformation with Ramco Aviation.

Global aviation software provider Ramco Systems announced that it has secured an order to digitise the maintenance and engineering (M&E) operations of Caverton Helicopters Limited, a leading aviation and marine logistics player in Nigeria.

Part of the Caverton Offshore Support Group Plc, Caverton Helicopters handles Emergency Medical Evacuation and Search & Rescue operations as well as provides logistics services to support Nigeria’s offshore oil and gas sector. Ramco will deploy its advanced modules for flight operations, safety compliance and reporting, inventory management, and MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) Sales for Caverton which operates a fleet of 30 helicopters out of Murtala Muhammad International Airport in Lagos, Port Harcourt Airforce Base, Warri and Douala, Cameroon.

Ramco will implement its Aviation M&E MRO Solution V5.8. With advanced applications, Caverton’s operations team will now be able to view multiple indicators and processes on a single dashboard. Apart from reducing manpower and human error, the suite will also improve maintenance schedules, fleet forecasting and planning and management of logistics, thereby improving overall safety and efficiency.

Rotimi Makanjuola, Chief Operating Officer, Caverton Offshore Support Group, said, “We have been looking for a solution provider to pave the way for the company’s digital transformation. With its strong track record, Ramco Aviation Software will be able to cater to our end-to-end operational needs. We look forward to advancing our digital strategy with Ramco.”

Captain Josiah Choms, Managing Director, Caverton Helicopters Limited, said, “Time is of immense importance during an emergency medical evacuation. By having Ramco’s integrated system, Caverton will now be able to coordinate flight and maintenance schedules efficiently, assist automation and optimize productivity thereby ensuring we respond to emergencies in the region with greater speed.”

Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said, “We at Ramco continuously strive to offer next-gen, innovative solutions that can help resolve major challenges in the aviation industry. Our partnership with Caverton underscores our track record in the helicopter segment where we count 7 of the Top 10 Heli Operators in the U.S. (by fleet size) as clients. We are confident that with Ramco’s one stop solution, Caverton will now harness the software’s innovative features to cut out inefficiencies, and optimize aircraft and customer management.”

Ramco Aviation Software is trusted by 22,000+ users to manage 4,000+ aircraft globally. Accessible on cloud and mobile, Ramco Aviation Software continues to innovate with ‘Anywhere Apps’, significantly reducing transaction time both during aircraft-on-ground (AOG) conditions and critical aircraft turnarounds. Ramco is changing the paradigm of enterprise software with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based solutions, powered by cool new features such as voice-based transactions on Google Assistant or Alexa, chatbots, mail bots, HUBs and cognitive solutions. With 75+ Aviation leaders onboard, Ramco is the solution of choice for several large airlines and top heli-operators and multiple MROs around the world.

About Caverton Helicopters Limited:
The Caverton Offshore Support Group Plc is the first fully integrated offshore support company in Sub-Saharan Africa providing quality Aviation and Marine logistics services to businesses operating in the oil and gas industry. By embracing technology and building a formidable asset base and several physical infrastructures in the region, The Caverton Group is well positioned to harness the abundant opportunities currently available in the African market with the highest level of Safety and Efficiency. With a total staff strength of 650 across 4 West African countries and a combined fleet of 30 Aircraft, Caverton has emerged as a true Pan African success story and partner of choice for the major players in the oil and gas sector.

Caverton eeehhh..........una don come again with another good news.

Even the crash in Kogi in February had negligible impact on us.

2019 go sweet o.........was pained about Diamond but DF and Caverton go make me zanku!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2019
Which one now? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) ... (8225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olig(m), OakPearl(m), Choiceguy, BabsO2(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.