Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,991 members, 7,936,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11448722 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (8091) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Am in oando today. 18:50
Seplat shld try and move, it was a big gamble as I don't do stocks that are 25naira and above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Josh121:

I will say Hold , personally , am selling some useless stock to increase my units in oando
Mhen, this stock market is so magical
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Am in oando today. Entered at 18:50. Order executed at 10:15am

Seplat shld try and move, it was a big gamble as I don't do stocks that are 25naira and above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2015
mercylicious:

Wanted to do same but couldnt sell my enterna , i want to get out of that stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2015
Chibuking81:
Pls any news at side of Oando? Is it good to sell at #18.69 or to buy more?
Nobody can predict d market at dis time. I knw oando will shock many people soon, but let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2015
My Oando strategy: Don't be too greedy. When you have made enough profit, learn to sell some volumes and hold the rest for a bit. Oando is very volatile and you don't want to miss both the bull and the bear sides of this animal. When it is crashing down, it goes down with a thud and when it is rising, you cant catch it. You need to be in and out at the same time!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2015
Josh121:

Wanted to do same but couldnt sell my enterna , i want to get out of that stock

Why not sell your Eterna at a small loss and board a moving bus with so much upward potentials?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Chibuking81:
Pls any news at side of Oando? Is it good to sell at #18.69 or to buy more?

Oil price is increasing and investors in other climes and jumping back into oil and gas coys . I don't know of any other news.
We are also expecting their year end results. It is expected to be good cos their subsidiary OER posted a good year end result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2015
Please guys how can you know stocks that are on bid or full bid? I use itrade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2015
megainvest:
Here you go: http://seplatpetroleum.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Full_year_2014_financial_results.pdf

You can get results / disclosures for all NSE listed companies here: http://www.nse.com.ng/Issuers-section/corporate-disclosures/company-results

Thanks a lot sir. Its seems hedging really saved Oando a lot of trouble.
A good PE at current price, but I smell more trouble down the line for SEPLAT, especially as the period of Pioneer Status elapses.
Not for me ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2015
I hope president elect major Buhari certificate court case which will be coming up on 22nd of april, been this week wednesday will not have any effect in the stock exchange market?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2015
megainvest:
My Oando strategy: Don't be too greedy. When you have made enough profit, learn to sell some volumes and hold the rest for a bit. Oando is very volatile and you don't want to miss both the bull and the bear sides of this animal. When it is crashing down, it goes down with a thud and when it is rising, you cant catch it. You need to be in and out at the same time!!!

i bought 5000 units of Oando at 13.50 and 4000 last week at 17.15 after JO eterna and few others, what do you advice please ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Reddit:

Why not sell your Eterna at a small loss and board a moving bus with so much upward potentials?

I have about a million plus so it will be kind of hard to offload it now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Chibuking81:
I hope president elect major Buhari certificate court case which will be coming up on 22nd of april, been this week wednesday will not have any effect in the stock exchange market?

Bro , the army said the have found Burhari certificate so there is no case
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Josh121:

Bro , the army said the have found Burhari certificate so there is no case

this our country eh I no fit shout
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Jsmile:

i bought 5000 units of Oando at 13.50 and 4000 last week at 17.15, what do you advice please ?

What is your strategy? If you are in Oando for long term, you have nothing to worry about because I don't see Oando going below N15 in the long term except something bad happens. If you are in for short term, your risk appetite should decide. I personally start taking profit from about 25% to 30% price appreciation. Oando may be the next FO so that is why I advise holding on to some of it even if you want to sell some for now. You can always re-enter when the big profit takers start doing what they know best. The choice is yours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
megainvest:

What is your strategy? If you are in Oando for long term, you have nothing to worry about because I don't see Oando going below N15 in the long term except something bad happens. If you are in for short term, your risk appetite should decide. I personally start taking profit from about 25% to 30% price appreciation. Oando may be the next FO so that is why I advise holding on to some of it even if you want to sell some for now. You can always re-enter when the big profit takers start doing what they know best. The choice is yours.

thanks for your prompt response. my appetite is big o and am in for short term, I wanna double my money at NSE. I will monitor closely while I hold on sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Jsmile:

thanks for your prompt response. my appetite is big o and am in for short term, I wanna double my money at NSE. I will monitor closely while I hold on sha

Hmmmm...!! The NSE is not place to double money. For you not to be disappointed in the end, as megainvest advised, do have a realistic and a working strategy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
mercylicious:

Oil price is increasing and investors in other climes and jumping back into oil and gas coys . I don't know of any other news.
We are also expecting their year end results. It is expected to be good cos their subsidiary OER posted a good year end result.

Are you sure about this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oando has exploded! It is on FULL BID embarassed

Dumexoga:

Is there possibility of it getting to 19naira today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Jsmile:

thanks for your prompt response. [b]my appetite is big o [/b]and am in for short term, I wanna double my money at NSE. I will monitor closely while I hold on sha

A lesson beckons
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
why cant Oando go beyond 18:69?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
i
bigass:
why cant
Oando go beyond 18:69?
I wonder too. My broker told me it won't trade above dat price for today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Josh121:

I have about a million plus so it will be kind of hard to offload it now
Brother, Please don't ever make such mistake on a stock like Eterna again. I'll advise you to watch the market keenly and dispose off in tranches even @ a minimal loss.

On Oando - Make HAY while the sun Shines. It's not yet UHURU

@ all, i have a feeling CASH is KING now. I may need to sit back and watch from the stands.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
bigass:
why cant Oando go beyond 18:69?

It opened @17.80
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
mercylicious:

Lets see how far this one will go
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Aks:
Brother, Please don't ever make such mistake on a stock like Eterna again. I'll advise you to watch the market keenly and dispose off in tranches even @ a minimal loss.

On Oando - Make HAY while the sun Shines. It's not yet UHURU

@ all, i have a feeling CASH is KING now. I may need to sit back and watch from the stands.

Bros , I will see what i can do was hoping it can get to 4 Naira but am not sure now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Elai147:

It opened @17.80

ok but why am i seeing ref price of 18:16 and prev close of same
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
passwelle:
ETI 2014: Impressive result. 0 div, 1 for 15 bonus.
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/9312_ECOBANK_TRANSNATIONAL_2014_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2015.pdf

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/9313_ECOBANK_CORPORATE_ACTION_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2015.pdf

ECOBANK TRANSNATIONAL INCORPORATED PLC
Closure of Register – Year Ended 31 December 2014
Proposed Dividend Nil
Proposed Bonus 1 for 15
Closure Date 25th - 29th June 2015
AGM Date 19th June 2015
Payment Date N/A
AGM Venue Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (8091) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IYGEAL(m), Mankind2024, Emeka1441, otomatic(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.