Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (8022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11602808 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8019) (8020) (8021) (8022) (8023) (8024) (8025) ... (8225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 2:12pm On Aug 19
megawealth01:

Which of the transcorps?
TRANSCORP DIV10. It is interim dividend for transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:13pm On Aug 19
thebargainhunte:

TRANSCORP DIV10. It is interim dividend for transcorp.

Oooh we are waiting... How much is the interim?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:14pm On Aug 19
undead:

Al Baghl !!!
They have given you green light to continue your stupid because you are now supporting Tinubu and singing praises of oando. I hope when another person start doing it.They will be ok and keep quiet. Mod I expect you to do the needful to this clown

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 19
Streetinvestor2:
They have given you green light to continue your stupid because you are now supporting Tinubu and singing praises of oando. I hope when another person start doing it.They will be ok and keep quiet. Mod I expect you to do the needful to this clown

It's better to press the report button; he'll be banned quickly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19
yMcy56:

Thanks the nice one.
So what about the person shouting but with the intention for the price to crash so he can re-load?
Someone who wanted to jump out @20 and shouting repeatedly, but just to see that the rally continue, then sold @40+, still come back to be shouting casting again?.......I can see your definition of being nice actually.

When they're doing their own they won't know, when you're replying them, e go dey pepper them.

If you look closer, na still PTSD de worry them...
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 2:29pm On Aug 19
You equally sounded like him with the cast chant. Lets keep it cool so we can all enjoy some civility here. quote author=Streetinvestor2 post=131586364]They have given you green light to continue your stupid because you are now supporting Tinubu and singing praises of oando. I hope when another person start doing it.They will be ok and keep quiet. Mod I expect you to do the needful to this clown [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:32pm On Aug 19
The sheep gang are really unbelievable. Why will I ever think of having double moniker talkless of being a clown on nairaland. Is the owner of nairaland paying me.I am 23 yrs now in nse from 2001.I have gone past looking for money to eat.Na generation wealth level I dey now.I only had one moniker in smn and 2 for this thread.I deleted the other because of security threat and
created street investor and stick to it.I will create many if the owner of this thread decides to start paying me.
I get many active businesses and and has never sold any stock for 23 yrs to pull out the money from stock market for anything.

It is faceless forum so you can post anything.

I have grown past to follow follow. I am strictly an investor lol

Agbalowomeri how far with the garri ministry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MARKETJJC: 2:35pm On Aug 19
ositadima1:

My oga for wetin exactly? Or should we start reporting everyone and each person including you? grin

Abeg allow him to enjoy the Nigeria democracy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MARKETJJC: 2:38pm On Aug 19
Streetinvestor2:
This is how they do thr business here.I will use JAPAULGOLD for example. They wait to pick at #1.70.Then the praise singing starts. They tell you I am not interested in dividend. They won't tell you it can never pay div because it is technically a dead company. They make noise till it get to 2.20 or more they off load.You won't hear about jegede again till it dip and they pick for another cycle. They start another praise worship for it it to #2.20 to collect .

And now they are not happy we are casting thr trade.Your cry never start.That nonsense must stop.

grin my oga , you people are beginning to get confused. How is this possible? I thought you people always say that here doesn't and can't move a stock? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:40pm On Aug 19
ositadima1:

He is thr new found love because he is praising oando. I will start giving him all the support he deserves. Let him post about Tinubu now and we go start full politics discussions for this thread.

What did you move your sugar money into.I was not able to buy my third load of oando because the target was #30.If it does not come to that I will stay with my two batch. I get level of risk I can take on Tinubu family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19
Streetinvestor2:
The sheep gang are really unbelievable. Why will I ever think of having double moniker talkless of being a clown on nairaland. Is the owner of nairaland paying me.I am 23 yrs now in nse from 2001.I have gone past looking for money to eat.Na generation wealth level I dey now.I only had one moniker in smn and 2 for this thread.I deleted the other because of security threat and
created street investor and stick to it.I will create many if the owner of this thread decides to start paying me.
I get many active businesses and and has never sold any stock for 23 yrs to pull out the money from stock market for anything.

That's interesting, but have you made good returns from dividends? I started investing in stocks in 2020, and so far, I've recovered about 42% of my stock investments in Morgan Capital through dividends. Like you, I haven't made any withdrawals yet, though I might do so in 2 or 3 years as I'm planning to 'japa' someone special once they complete their credentials.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:42pm On Aug 19
MARKETJJC:

grin my oga , you people are beginning to get confused. How is this possible? I thought you people always say that here doesn't and can't move a stock? grin
I never said that.I said it clearly you can move penny stock from here but oando does not fall into penny stock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19
ositadima1:

That's interesting, but have you made good returns from dividends? I started investing in stocks in 2020, and so far, I've recovered about 42% of my stock investments in Morgan Capital through dividends. Like you, I haven't made any withdrawals yet, though I might do so in 2 or 3 years as I'm planning to 'japa' someone special once they complete their credentials.

Though, reinvestment things. grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:49pm On Aug 19
Streetinvestor2:

You no gree buy garri for those of us still looking for chop money
Aiye le o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:53pm On Aug 19
ositadima1:

Yes I have made good dividend. My present div is in 8 figure. My highest lost was in oceanic and diamond Bank then.i recovered it from alhaji flour when he paid me close to 25m which all went into sugar and cement. I later sold cement.i bought at 145 with over 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 2:57pm On Aug 19
Transcorp plc, dividend rewards received 😎 👍👍👍👍👍👍
Welldone TOE, I received my palliative.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19
yMcy56:
E ku market o. smiley

So our bros didn't come to shout "e don cast" for OANDO today?
Shey e no come cast again ni? shocked

My bros don bad mouth so tey and as e come reach his junction, he jejely loaded and relax. Chai!! 😁 😁

When we saw thru them and raised objections, some people thought we don't know anything or what we are saying.......our "e don cast" Oga don cast himself. 😁

Osita even said I don't know past PAT and EPS.......
I hope you also missed the opportunity, so that next time you'll weigh options, do proper DD and let your ChatGPT or whatever lead you in the right direction, so also Choiceguy. 😁
Don't worry, just wait at your N5KM and keep dreaming...... 😊
We go all dey alright las las..... tongue
For those who missed out on OANDO, their problem is that they have no use at all for SA which is actually what drives NGX to as much as 80%.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bagwa: 3:05pm On Aug 19
Streetinvestor2:

Dont deceive new babies to loss this opportunity, a new development that will drive oando to 3 digit will come in few days

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 3:20pm On Aug 19
Chai transcorp OMA,soft dividend!But wait ooh,how is transcorp selling at 10.9,while oando that can't pay dividend in the next 20years be selling at 40?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19
Bagwa:
a new development that will drive oando to 3 digit will come in few days

Three digits OANDO price will be really nice this quarter! shocked
Pray it comes forth speedily !
What a great Turnaround we are witnessing. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19
naturalflow:
Chai transcorp OMA,soft dividend!But wait ooh,how is transcorp selling at 10.9,while oando that can't pay dividend in the next 20years be selling at 40?

In the last AGM Wale was proud to say he doesn't see paying Naira dividends being a biggie, once he completes the Oando turnaround for investors since earnings are in $$$'s
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19
megawealth01:

Oooh we are waiting... How much is the interim?

Transcorp
Same 10kobo that was paid for final earlier in the year dished out again today.
That is 20kobo has been earned this year for a stock that was available at N1 and below for quite a white. What a great turnaround.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 3:32pm On Aug 19
All these sheep talks self.......
Is it a crime to be a sheep?
I doubt if anyone started this investment journey without a guide/tutor or an analyst that interpretes some of these terms and charts for him/her.....or intermittently gives predictions and stock picks.......So, everyone is a sheep at one time or the other along this investment journey.

In as much as you subscribe to investment analysis or belong to an investment group or forum, under the leadership of some gurus, you're also a sheep.
Or did someone learn about investment from street and garage boys? 😁

As for JAPAULGOLD, are those praising JAPAUL also the strategic investors who agreed to inject N20bn for the expansion of the businesses?
By month end or early Sept, we'll get updated info again
Street Sense! Sometimes I wonder the kind of Street una dey get that sense from self........ definitely not from the Nigerian investment street. Lol.

We go all dey alright las las.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 3:33pm On Aug 19
BabsO2:

In the last AGM Wale was proud to say he doesn't see paying Naira dividends being a biggie, once he completes the Oando turnaround for investors since earnings are in $$$'s

Really? Did he say that? I only remember him saying almost all the revenues of Oando are now in dollars.
Kindly assist with the full statement or video if you still have it.
This is big news if it is true. An indication that Oando could be competing with Seplat in the next few years or so.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:40pm On Aug 19
Bagwa:
Dont deceive new babies to loss this opportunity, a new development that will drive oando to 3 digit will come in few days
How? I only said the decision to buy,hold or sell is your decision based on your DD.

I will never gamble on wale beyond #30 which I have always said based on my anticipated third batch.

I thought you only give insider information on oando or you don begin market oando join. Abi you be wale ears for this forum. If yes.Pls tell him, his personality is the biggest problem oando has.He should genuinely change for the best of oando. That is why I branded onado as a betnaija stock and never an investment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19
yMcy56:
All these sheep talks self.......
Is it a crime to be a sheep?
I doubt if anyone started this investment journey without a guide/tutor or an analyst that interpretes some of these terms and charts for him/her.....or intermittently gives predictions and stock picks.......So, everyone is a sheep at one time or the other along this investment journey.

In as much as you subscribe to investment analysis or belong to an investment group or forum, under the leadership of some gurus, you're also a sheep.
Or did someone learn about investment from street and garage boys? 😁

As for JAPAULGOLD, are those praising JAPAUL also the strategic investors who agreed to inject N20bn for the expansion of the businesses?
Street Sense! Sometimes I wonder the kind of Street una dey get that sense from self........ definitely not from the Nigerian investment street. Lol.

We go all dey alright las las.

You dey find wahala up and down, the wahala go meet you soon IJN grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 3:47pm On Aug 19
ositadima1:
You dey find wahala up and down..... grin
Don't use the name of God in vain.
Remember if you point a finger to someone, the remaining four points at you.
Will you stay off my mentions henceforth pls!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19
mikeapollo:

Really? Did he say that? I only remember him saying almost all the revenues of Oando are now in dollars.
Kindly assist with the full statement or video if you still have it.
This is big news if it is true. An indication that Oando could be competing with Seplat in the next few years or so.

See a snap of key relevant highlights of the last AGM transcript. In the Picture below. You may want to double check it with timings on the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98wb79Zyrzc

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19
Streetinvestor2:
Yes I have made good dividend. My present div is in 8 figure. My highest lost was in oceanic and diamond Bank then.i recovered it from alhaji flour when he paid me close to 25m which all went into sugar and cement. I later sold cement.i bought at 145 with over 100%.
hehehehe oceanic hit you too.....na so life be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 3:49pm On Aug 19
BabsO2:

See a snap of key relevant highlights of the last AGM transcript. In the Picture below. You may want to double check it with timings on the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98wb79Zyrzc

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19
yMcy56:

Don't use the name of God in vain.
Remember if you point a finger to someone, the remaining four points at you.
Will you stay off my mentions henceforth pls!

Why? Na u dey pay my sub? Or na u get NSEMPA? I can mention whoever I like as long as I don't break the rules of the thread. cool shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8019) (8020) (8021) (8022) (8023) (8024) (8025) ... (8225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.