Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,027 members, 7,960,280 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (8220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11594629 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8217) (8218) (8219) (8220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yemy3m: 2:21pm
smile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GeeKudi: 2:25pm
godlyguy:

Let me help you a little

Tinubu is releasing more dollars for oando so it can clear 50% of its debts

This is exactly where their problem lies. Their issue s not with OANDO. The excruciating headache is from the pain of 2023. Street, we understand your pain and, trust me, you are not alone.
However, you are never going to get the relieve you earneastly need from this forum. The people here have moved away from 2023, at least as far as money making is concerned.
Go to FB, X, Nairaland politics where you would meet those who want to wail with you. The people hhere are emotionally intelligent enough to separate issues and forge ahead.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:27pm
The rally towards the close of trade ehn grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:29pm
SonofElElyonRet:

You don't know anything. I'm talking about malice analysis you are talking another thing. If it was honestly given that would've been another thing. "Oando don cast" all over the thread sounds like fair analysis to you? Clear attempt to cause panic selling. Of course the final decision is mine but for you to attempt to exonerate street investor shows you are the same ilk

In my post i said "i blame myself" for falling for his trick
Mugu by nature. I hope you done buy unity join.You can add caverton too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phadriz(m): 2:38pm
yMcy56:
ELLAHLAKES
- Change of Registrar
- Now using Cordros Registrars....(no longer Cardinal Stones)

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/42198_ELLAH_LAKES_PLC.-ELLAH_LAKES_PLC-PRESS_RELEASE_ON_CHANGE_OF_REGISTRAR_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_SEPTEMBER_2024.pdf

More change still in the pipeline

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yemy3m: 2:47pm
Dear sir,
from all indications, you seem to be hellbent on this path you are towing.
While many are advocating for decorum and resolution, here you are fanning the flames.
oando will come good
Streetinvestor2:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 2:47pm
Streetinvestor2:

Street urchin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:51pm
At the end of the day, we will ALL be okay...👌

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yemy3m: 3:02pm
dropping hint should not bring attack. responding should not be fire for fire.
i want to begg all parties to .calm down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:03pm
@Bagwa
I greet you specially
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:07pm
Yemy3m:
Dear sir,
While many are advocating for decorum and resolution, here you are fanning the flames.
oando will come good
You see you and your type.I have noticed a trend.when someone quotes a post and write rubbish about me along.You will not call the person to order instead you rush to give the likes he is looking for.Then when I react you jump out to tell me rubbish. You did not see the rubbish he has been writing about me since today abi.
I am waiting for your type and others who only see when I react to rubbish about me.It is obvious it gives you and likes joy when rubbish is written about me

Whr you guys get the impression you can silence me here is still 8 wonder to me.How is it ever possible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:11pm
OandO. +3.01%
ETERNA. ±

wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:12pm
cool

KarlTom:
At the end of the day, we will ALL be okay...👌
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 3:17pm
Yemy3m:
Dear sir,
oando will come good

He is uncouth, abrasive, lacking conscience, unrepentant but i won't say irredeemable because Jesus loves all... just ignore him. I've made my point

Incorrigible
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:31pm
Streetinvestor2:
I am very happy with myself because I don't come to this thread to hustle rather I I hustle on nse.They are complete two different thing. I can beat my chest and say every stock I have ever supported on this thread has never returned to the trading price when I called it or supported. And if you say I am lying bring out the stock and I will search and bring out the post when I called it out.

Dangota cement
Transcorp plc
Chem
Presco
Uba
Ucap
C and I leasing
Varitas
Wapco
Oando(which is still betnaija)
I no dey do marketing for yeye stocks and have active businesses which is my main thing. Onlike the ones home/abroad claiming audio portfolio which we done decode long ago.Na here be there main marke 24/7...lol.I am thr biggest obstacle to dey continue to hammer for people head with yeye calls.why can't you people try to be like Emma of this thread.
The funny part of life ,they are equally helping me to recover school fees I paid in some of these stock fish like japaul. I have never asked anyone to buy IB since I started making loss in it..If you are not highest mugu how can you even consider dead wood like unity.

BetNaija pays those who know how to play the game. I know a young man like that; I think they call him the Mayor of Ekiti. He won 100 million naira twice in a week, the last time I checked. Unlike some people who bet with 100 naira and expect wonders, this one stakes up to 300,000 naira on games. I'm not saying betting is good, because the guy won't tell you how many times his 300,000 or 400,000 naira bets went to voicemail before winning. My point is that it depends on the individual and their trading style. Some people cashed out of this Caverton situation, even as it is performing poorly, because they have a system. It may be insulting, but I must say it: many people here don't have a system; they are just sheep. That's why the likes of Streetinvestor and the other Godlyguy are needed here, to reset sheep brains. grin grin cheesy shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 3:33pm
ositadima1:

BetNaija pays those who know how to play the game. I know a young man like that; I think they call him the Mayor of Ekiti. He won 100 million naira twice in a week, the last time I checked. Unlike some people who bet with 100 naira and expect wonders, this one stakes up to 300,000 naira on games. I'm not saying betting is good, because the guy won't tell you how many times his 300,000 or 400,000 naira bets went to voicemail before winning. My point is that it depends on the individual and their trading style. Some people cashed out of this Caverton situation, even as it is performing poorly, because they have a system. It may be insulting, but I must say it: many people here don't have a system; they are just sheep. That's why the likes of Streetinvestor and the other Godlyguy are needed here, to reset sheep brains. grin grin cheesy shocked shocked

Birds of the same plumage...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 3:37pm
godlyguy:
Japaul marketers want to start their business proper. Don't even bother me with japaul is rising in price/numbers talks. I am not moved by price movements but fundamentals, ok

Be wise

Oando ..Japaul ...FTN Cocoa...etc
are all stocks that gave me cracy returns...
Sincerely, I have learnt not to run from them... grin
I only define my risk appetite that...
their fluctuation do not bother me...
Back in days......you only gamble with
what you can afford to lose ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:38pm
You see that victim mentality or format does not work with me.I don't know what it means to be gentle man.My kind of Christian is if you slap me firt.I will not slap you back.I will rather remove your head.
To all mY be concerned. If any one comes here to attack me first and you pretend not to see the rubbish. When I react. Pls don't come to my post to try to me on how to react .It has been playing out severally now.If you don't caution such post then don't respond to mine because you won't like me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:41pm
SonofElElyonRet:

Birds of the same plumage...

I hope you change your ways and become more of an eagle. Don't be a wolf; those prey on sheep. Godlyguy is a hyena. cheesy grin shocked

My nah eagle o. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 3:45pm
Agba abeg find babes for street na so that he would not have strength to fight again, I will settle them with my ellahlakes gains that keep blazing.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 3:46pm
ositadima1:

I hope you change your ways and become more of an eagle. Don't be a wolf; those prey on sheep. Godlyguy is a hyena. cheesy grin shocked

My nah eagle o. tongue

As long as you understand what you typed it's fine
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:51pm
Streetinvestor2:
You see that victim mentality or format does not work with me.I don't know what it means to be gentle man.My kind of Christian is if you slap me firt.I will not slap you back.I will rather remove your head.
To all mY be concerned. If any one comes here to attack me first and you pretend not to see the rubbish. When I react. Pls don't come to my post to try to me on how to react .It has been playing out severally now.If you don't caution such post then don't respond to mine because you won't like me

But on a serious note, people put their money into stocks and hope for the best, whatever that may be. If you come and cast or speak negatively about a stock, whether true or not, you're bound to get reactions. Would you stand by and watch your child being discredited?

Please, be tactful when criticizing these stocks. I'm saying this for your own safety. Someone might bite your finger off because of a stock, you know. grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 4:05pm
There's NOTHING 'Christianly' about the bolded... angry

Streetinvestor2:
You see that victim mentality or format does not work with me.I don't know what it means to be gentle man. My kind of Christian is if you slap me firt.I will not slap you back.I will rather remove your head.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 4:13pm
KarlTom:
There's NOTHING 'Christianly' about the bolded... angry

more like Streetienity... grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 4:21pm
I believe some predicted that this will happen. Some people for the forum na experts abeg.

We are pleased to inform you that Nigerian Breweries PLC has opened their right issue (for existing shareholder to get more stake in the company). The Company has obtained the approval of the Securities and Exchange Commission (‘the Commission’) to commence the Rights Issue of 22,607,491,232 Ordinary Shares of N0.50 each at N26.50 per share.

This is being offered to shareholders on the basis of 11 new Ordinary Shares for every 5 Ordinary Shares held as at 12th July 2024, being the qualification date.

The Offer is NOW OPEN and scheduled to close on Friday, 11 October 2024.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8217) (8218) (8219) (8220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ghm, manwomanok, KarlTom, dave07(m), nnadengram(m), robobo, Ofp1, emmaodet, pluto09(m), taybabs, purity2all(m), MonkeyHunter and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.