Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,615 members, 7,962,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (8226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11606228 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8223) (8224) (8225) (8226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 3:56pm
mikeapollo:

Hi guys,
I understand how you may feel. You may have some point but please, let us avoid the use of derogatory words directedly at each other. We never know who is or may become our friend or benefactor in real life.
Let's us be measured in our words and reactions even when we are justifiably angry.
I am not pretending to be a saint or better than anyone here, but we have to let cool heads reign.

Everyone of us should have learnt a lesson about where we went wrong!

Peace and best of luck to everyone, including those who believe in my Oando and those who do not (greetings to Godlyguy)

SonofElElyonRet:

I had dropped this matter until you reared your unfortunate head to spew trash. Your brain lacks the capacity to understand the issues raised. No words to exchange with a nitwit nonentity seeking attention and recognition. Argue and rant with yourself and your keypad.

Shalom unto all children of peace this fine Sunday. God bless you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:08pm
SonofElElyonRet:

Shalom unto all children of peace this fine Sunday. God bless you

Amen brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 4:13pm
megawealth01:

Amen brother

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 5:33pm
mikeapollo:

Hi guys,
I understand how you may feel. You may have some point but please, let us avoid the use of derogatory words directedly at each other. We never know who is or may become our friend or benefactor in real life.
Let's us be measured in our words and reactions even when we are justifiably angry.
I am not pretending to be a saint or better than anyone here, but we have to let cool heads reign.

Everyone of us should have learnt a lesson about where we went wrong!

Peace and best of luck to everyone, including those who believe in my OandO and those who do not (greetings to Godlyguy)

Comment below not referring to you.

@colored
(as only a point of reference).

Personalizing a stock with "my" in ones mind before typing is what I think usually leads to entitlement on a stock and thus emotional or insulting comments on counter opinions.

Of course, na where person money dey, im mind dey. grin

For those who do and yet engage counter opinions fairly , it takes only a great deal of self control, maturity amongst others.

Unless of course, one is just catching cruise using the "my" word, which naturally will be obvious.

Again, I quoted You just for reference on the colored word, not referring to You Sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 5:37pm
Emir01:

I can assure you that this a distraction or an academics exercise. After the first hearing, you won't hear anything again about the case for life
Lol.. Another angle.
Possible. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 6:25pm
Sunrisepebble:
https://nairametrics.com/2024/09/28/udo-udoma-acquires-first-significant-stake-in-seplat-energy-plc/

Seplat chairman acquires first stake (23k units), what’s cooking there grin
This post made be discover sweet shock. Not the type of Agba oh.This has to do with the MD of that seplat.You see that madam MD was something else in 93 set in D then
It is good to sabi book.The madam brain dey hot just like the papa the great late Prof of chemistry department ABU.Well know with his special gray hair everywhere. The house that was wonderful to us whr plenty different plants wr growing in lab tubes.
That madam made plenty chop drawing of ears/knock from thr parents in prize and speech day oh.You go hear best student in maths na madam.She go come collect prize go seat.After like 2 minutes you go hear best student in chemistry she stand go collect price.This happened in all science subjects. Na so other students begin collect from thr parents..lol.That H family is doing sharp.The younger H man is the MD too in a big global company producing a product with name N for all house hold here and abroad.
The madam na serious brain since oh.Weldon ibi ada H as I use to know her.The signs was always with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8223) (8224) (8225) (8226) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BullBearMkt(m), mosh2035(m), gabscity(m), sky2891, Sunrisepebble, coinbrood and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.