Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,119 members, 7,936,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) (149638 Views)

Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian / ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) / Larry Sun,pls Post The Link To The Paradox Of Abel Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Jiteshell(f): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2014
LarrySun:
Sent. smiley
Thank you smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Adinije(f): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Koffo's confession unraveled. Waiting for others. More ink in pen bro.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by deebarbie(f): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2014
LarrySun:
Sent. smiley
Thanks I got it
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2014
2 mugs of coffee and a sleepless night after...

We're all now on the same page. This piece is a wowzer. It's the first of your stories I've ever read. I honestly don't get how you eluded me this long.

Simply amazing. I can only imagine how much of your brain battery putting this together must have drained. May God replenish you in full. Amen.

Hannah is one of a kind. She may be the villain and all but she's my best character. I might even love her. Such witty and calculating humans are rare.

And Remi and Ariel? I feel happy for them. True love. Famous must be heartbroken. I just hope he doesn't take his cue from the almighty ZB to start another killing spree. His motive would be obvious. If that happens LarrySun, no need for Lot (Naija's own Sherlock Holmes). Just call me, y'hear? wink

Great work. I'm inspired. Thank you.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2014
Sorry my comment is almost as lengthy as an update. Do forgive me. One can't help these things.

And uhm, on to the prequel. Sighs. Another whole day in bed, eh? cheesy

More grease, Larry. Brutally intelligent work.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by drsolob2(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wow this is sweet but I hope this is not the end of the story.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Iaz93: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
LarrySun:
It's terrible. smiley
Hehe! You have a way of rendering most of our thoughts useless. sad
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by seunviju(f): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Nawa o,this is serious.Thanks for the update
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by MrNiceGuy5: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Nice one bro - am loving it. I read the Brand of Cain and I was like............ nice job bro
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 12:48am On Oct 12, 2014
Book now available for sale. To get the full copy, contact the author via larrysundynasty@gmail.com. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 12:50am On Oct 12, 2014
Adinije:
Koffo's confession unraveled. Waiting for others. More ink in pen bro.
Soon, ma'am. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 1:00am On Oct 12, 2014
alomosweets:
2 mugs of coffee and a sleepless night after... ( shocked Wow!)

We're all now on the same page. This piece is a wowzer. It's the first of your stories I've ever read. I honestly don't get how you eluded me this long. ( smiley Same here. I'm glad I met you too)

Simply amazing. I can only imagine how much of your brain battery putting this together must have drained. May God replenish you in full. Amen. ( cheesy Thank you, ma'am)

Hannah is one of a kind. She may be the villain and all but she's my best character. I might even love her. Such witty and calculating humans are rare. ( embarassed Things we do for love)

And Remi and Ariel? I feel happy for them. True love. Famous must be heartbroken. I just hope he doesn't take his cue from the almighty ZB to start another killing spree. His motive would be obvious. If that happens LarrySun, no need for Lot (Naija's own Sherlock Holmes). Just call me, y'hear? wink ( angry He dare not)

Great work. I'm inspired. Thank you. ( grin Thank you more)
Bless you, ma'am.

1 Like

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 1:01am On Oct 12, 2014
alomosweets:
Sorry my comment is almost as lengthy as an update. Do forgive me. One can't help these things.

You'll be enchanted, trust me. wink

1 Like

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 1:03am On Oct 12, 2014
drsolob2:
Wow this is sweet but I hope this is not the end of the story.
It's not the end until after the prologue.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 1:04am On Oct 12, 2014
Iaz93:
Hehe! You have a way of rendering most of our thoughts useless. sad
Lol! I blame my thick skull.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 1:05am On Oct 12, 2014
seunviju:
Nawa o,this is serious.Thanks for the update
Thanks a lot, dear. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 1:06am On Oct 12, 2014
MrNiceGuy5:
Nice one bro - am loving it. I read the Brand of Cain and I was like............ nice job bro
Thank you, sir.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Talk2david1(m): 4:55am On Oct 12, 2014
Ook,I, must confess,am speechless.. Larry, u too much!!
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Adinije(f): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2014
Hmmm I wonder what Abel's confession would be. But then Larry Catholic Priest DO NOT give away somebody's confession no matter what, even when they know how useful the information, even after the death of the confessor except he(the confessor) permits. I think u should do some adjustment. Still my opinion though. Anyway waiting eagerly for Abel's confession.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Essyydiamond(f): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2014
I love twists.a load of it but only in my stories o. I dnt want all those twists in my life.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Marcela04: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Larry, Larry, Larry Sun, u ve done well nd u are just 2 good 2 b true bt wat of Mark
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Talk2david1:
Ook,I, must confess,am speechless.. Larry, u too much!!
Thank you, sir.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Adinije:
Hmmm I wonder what Abel's confession would be. But then Larry Catholic Priest DO NOT give away somebody's confession no matter what, even when they know how useful the information, even after the death of the confessor except he(the confessor) permits. I think u should do some adjustment. Still my opinion though. Anyway waiting eagerly for Abel's confession.
It happens, perhaps in fictions. It happened in Alan Folsom's Day of Confession. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
wizkris:
me too.esther and mrs malik were my main suspects especially the latter but i was weighing my option due to her sight
add on 2B74EFBB
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Essyydiamond:
I love twists.a load of it but only in my stories o. I dnt want all those twists in my life.
Life is full of twists and turns. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Marcela04:
Larry, Larry, Larry Sun, u ve done well nd u are just 2 good 2 b true bt wat of Mark
You shall know about him. Soon. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Book now available for sale. To get the full copy, contact the author via larrysundynasty@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
And the drama unfolds still... lipsrsealed
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by seunviju(f): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bi a se npana ikan ni ikan ru si(as one fire is being quenched another is being light up.you are doing great mr Larry,keep it up
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by chibwike(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2014
alomosweets:

Lol
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by rapmike(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Okay, so it was not Abel that wrote it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.