Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,042 members, 7,963,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nigerian Politics And Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politics And Pdp (819 Views)

Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Politics And Pdp by articolous: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2008
fellow nigerians letsus all come out and fight pdp ,it is high time we stand up for our right in this country,what they are doing is a typical example of what happend in the movie die hard 4,it is call a fire scale your high jack the 4 cardinal point of the economy and your have finished with the country,pdp has planted there people in the very important place iun nigeria,from the oil sector.economy,energy,so that they will continue to rule,lets all join hands together and support yar adua he is a good man but the people around him are bad,he need our support more then ever before.
Re: Nigerian Politics And Pdp by opokonwa(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2008
@almondjoy
Since you're so sick and tired of them politicians' rhetorics, why don't you take the lead and I and the rest of the posters will follow.
Perhaps, you are the leader we have been waiting for, with more practical plans and sincere speeches.
I shall be the first to vote for you and shall mobilize all my contituency including 1,000 delegates.

Sometimes, it's so easy to criticize.
But more difficult to suggest positive and practical way forward sad
Re: Nigerian Politics And Pdp by opokonwa(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2008
Sorry, wrong post in the wrong thread. tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Politics And Pdp by fatherab1: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2008
@OPOKONWA
WHERE IS ALMONDJOY FOR HERE?
ABI YOU DEY DREAM OF AM?
E BI LKE SAY SHE DON MARRY OOOOOOOO

@TOPIC
The name of PDP has been corrected to PUP: People Undemocratic Party. This is the largest(thugsful) party  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Politics And Pdp by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2008
People Deceiving People (PDP) or Papa Deceiving Pikin

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Rebels Promise To Halt Attacks If Jimmy Carter Is Allowed To Mediate / Which Geo-political Zone Was Favored The Most By Obasanjo ? / Fashola’s Office Burgled, N4m Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.