Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:12 PM

Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill (5575 Views)

Photos: Bukola Saraki Pays N2.6M Compensation To Ilorin Crisis Victims / Ambode Pays N2.2bn Bond To 658 Retirees / FG Pays N2.7bn Subsidy Money To Anoda Unregistered Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by Tolexander: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bros,

Without a doubt, its a nice gesture, but I am not impressed... #Simple.

Hopefully, lives will be saved, but for the billions these Senators are collecting, 2.5million donation should have been low key and we should never have heard of it..
senator iyiola omisore is no more a senator.
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by Okijajuju1(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2012
Rolling.:

One thing I have discovered about humans is their insatiable and endless bitching.You are nice,they complain.you are not nice,they complain.if you dont care at all,they will still complain.How else does one live without people complaining about you for God sake ?

SHOOOO!!!! Who come be this one na?!
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by Okijajuju1(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2012
Tolexander: senator iyiola omisore is no more a senator.

REALLY!!!

WOW!!

EHn try o!!

So whats his/her next political ambition with this public donation?!
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by koruji(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2012
I hope you do not really mean to say you will thank a killer for helping someone especially one that is unrepentant!!!

floriana: This is abundant proof that there is no human created by God that is absolutely useless. Like the saying goes, an evil child has his day of usefulness. Kudos Omisore for finally saving a life after taking many.
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by jamace(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2012
No be dis OMISORE man dey connected with the killing of Bola Ige? Somebody help me out

1 Like

Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2012
Okija_juju:

REALLY!!!

WOW!!

EHn try o!!

The deed is done and the lives of those people had been saved by his action.that is the most important thing dude

1 Like

Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by lain: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2012
Done to cover ur 98% evil deeds... Omisore is part of Nigeria's problem.. Dont think u wuld not b wiped away when the revolution begins
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by Okijajuju1(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2012
Rolling.:

The deed is done and the lives of those people had been saved by his action.that is the most important thing dude

I believe I already said that earlier..

However, 2.5million no be wetin ehn suppose put for news..
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by omarky(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Comendable Mr Senator....., but the families of those you killed in the last general election will never forget you. There soul will forever hunt you.
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by nagoma(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Opeoluwaadewole: thanks for your gesture mr omisore may God bless you and your family more abundantly.all the way to the governor house 2014.no obstacle.

Nigerians have a very short memory.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2012
Okija_juju:

I believe I already said that earlier..

However, 2.5million no be wetin ehn suppose put for news..

same way government construct roads,bridges,schools and other ammenities
which are the basics of every Nigerian but such projects hit the headlines
with the hope that Nigerians can kiss their blackass.You can worry
about his motive but I care more about the life that has beeen saved and
that is highly commendable.
If you think $15000 is a small money,go to several hospitals and you
will see how people lose their lives because they couldnt raise $500.
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by Korrection(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Dats gud.We need a good leaders not a rulers,tnx mr senator.
o boy write correct english na..haha...tnx senator
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by ichommy(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2012
Kudos
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by Tolexander: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2012
Okija_juju:

REALLY!!!

WOW!!

EHn try o!!

osun gubanatorial election is on the way, 2014.
He was supposed to contest under the platform of the pdp in 2011 before the court of appeal overruled the election that brought in the then governor, olagunsoye oyinlola in novermber after 3years 7months in office bringin in Rauf Aregbesola.
Iyiola omisore was the deputy governor from 1999 to 2003 before goin to the national assembly spending 8years(2003-2011).
He was the chairman, senate committee on appriopriation during his 2nd term in the upper chamber.
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by basty: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2012
On behalf of our family, I wish to thank Senator Iyiola Omisore for this kind gesture.
Heavens will heal you where you need healings and answer you where you need answers.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dr. Wise:

I hope the patients know it is their money and no need to thank the senator cos they have a right to good healthcare.
How is it their money? he is not under any obligation to dash/help people with his money earned while he was a deputy governor/senator(from Osun east senatorial district). He deserves commendation.

jamace: No be dis OMISORE man dey connected with the killing of Bola Ige? Somebody help me out
yep, but that's just speculations just the same way some people are accusing tinubu for funsho William's death and gbenga Daniel for D-direct assassination.
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by extension: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
He cant cover his mess over the murder of Bola Ige.
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by abrat: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
Thaks to you Chief Iyiola Omisore.

The only Man who contested from prison & won the election.

Nigeria I hail thee.
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by lumeneng22: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
Is this the same omisore that won election from agodi prison ibadan? Good ridance to bad rubish, but any way is a way o! Just to lunder his image.
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by Kalamaya: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
What about Bola Ige murder accusation?? I heard Aregbe is waiting for the pdp to elect him as their next guber candidate. Then the state judiciary will swing into action. with Omisore it will be an autogoal against pdp come 2014.
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by tewoayo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
God bless u for saving lives. More power to ur elbows.
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
saxywale:
How is it their money? he is not under any obligation to dash/help people with his money earned while he was a deputy governor/senator(from Osun east senatorial district). He deserves commendation.

yep, but that's just speculations just the same way some people are accusing tinubu for funsho William's death and gbenga Daniel for D-direct assassination.

Nope! This is our money he looted while in office he is giving back so he doesn't deserve a thank you. As a matter of fact, he still has more of our money with him. One day, the chicken will come on to roost!

1 Like

Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by mu2sa2: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Omisore's gesture is for just one person. Nigeria should hav a comprehensive health care system covering the entire population. This girl is lucky, but many others are not- in fact people die needlessly looking for little money for hospital treatment. Imagine a poor country like Cuba where the govt caters for the health needs of every single citizen.
Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by lastpage: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
Okija_juju: I am happy for the Cancer Patients but not impressed with the Senator.. This was a Political stunt.. Why didnt he give the money on code?! He had to pass it through the Lions Club and then unto the patients.. He might as well have done it on National TV..

After collecting over 150 million Naira a year on just benefits, na 2.5 million ehn fit donate.. Useless Senator..

Okay, am still at a big loss at why someone with this level of reasoning, is prevented from contesting the two past Eze-Ndigbo elections!

Time and time again, you have shown that you just dont flow with the tide,..... as most people do.

I guess a Prophet is not valued in his own town, is very apt in your own case.

I doff my cap for you, biiko.

What is 2.5million naira, within the looting that these scumbags in the like of Omisore has subjected Nigerians to?

If not for his likes, Nigeria would have at least two or three Centers of Excellence for treating cancer and other ailments like that of Madam Umberela!

Why are Nigerians so easily deceived like this? Imagine!

These scallywags have robbed our children of their future so much so that they want them to be grateful and rolling on the floor when they "sprinkle a little dust" of the loot, our joint patrimony, they have stolen!

Where are the ROADS, where are the HOSPITALS, where is the PORTABLE WATER to drink, where are the STANDARD SCHOOLS, How much is a BAG OF RICE, BEANS or a GALLON OF PALM OIL...... and here you'll are clapping for this truant and murderer in Agabda! sad sad

Lord have mercy, we have really lost it in this country of ours.
Even that Cancer patient should have stoned this "Area-Boy-cum-Senator" in the head, with the 2.5Million naira .....if not that he is in a system where he has to CALL A COW LIKE OMISORE, "BROTHER" ......SO THAT HE CAN HAVE SOME MEAT TO EAT!
So, l cant really blame them, they've gat no-choice, really.

Pathetic Omisore should go and jump into that Ogunpa River in Ibadan, his 'blood money' stinks to high heavens.

A day will come when all those how made Nigeria the hell-hole it is today, despite all the "Natural resources" nature bestowed on us for FREE, ....... when their own health cant even be salvaged by tens of Billions of naira they have stolen.

Karma will visit them, for the souls of little children that die every day in our glorified mortuary that is called Hospitals.

Mtchew, efulefu! angry angry

Okay, e remain small make l nearly vex..... grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill by DAMIGHT(m): 5:24am On Dec 29, 2012
VOTE 4 HIM 2014..incumbet governor has failed me ..donation apart,,, omisore 4 osun governor 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures as Ike Ekeremmadu Flags Of A New Road Project In Enugu Villages / IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi / "Buhari Will Exceed His 2015 Vote Tally" - Buhari's Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.