Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,234 members, 7,960,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss (131304 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Odoetonu(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
[quote author=Odo-etonu]This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2013/2014 Academic Session, and who made the institution their First CHOICE, that they would be screended through Computer-Based Test (CBT), starting from monday 1st to saturday 6th july, 2013. Note; Candidates who made the university their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT REGISTER for the screening exercise. (2) QUALIFICATION FOR SCREENING:, Only candidates with UTME score of 180 and above for science based courses and candidates with UTME score of 190 and above for Arts, social sciences, Law and Admin., with requisite minimu, of five 'O' level relevant credit passes at no more dan 2 sittings, are eligible to attend the screening exercise. (3) Registration for the screening exercise will commence from saturday 8th june, 2013 and close on saturday 30th june, 2013........... To be continued.... [This is exclusive of bank administrative charge of #250.00. Candidates are advised to obtain an e-transact PIN Number from any commercial bank and thereafter load the PIN Number for the online registration process by clicking "Register for the Screening Exercise" on d Home page of Ahmadu Bello University Website (forms.abu.edu.ng) and to print out their respective Schedule-slip containing location, date and time schedule for the screening. The printout with affixed passport photograph of candidate and a printout of d UTME result MUST be submitted on the day of d screening. Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submission for their own records. (4)VENUE OF SCREENING; Candidates should come to the Multipurpose Hall, Faculty of Social Sciences, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria at 7:00am daily. (5) SCHEDULE OF SCREENING DATES; Monday 1st July 2013:- Faculty of Admin. Faculty of Social Sciences. To be continued /quote]
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Odoetonu(m): 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
ishola288: Kai....stop posting rubbish A.B.U have not announce any date for d post UTME dey have not even do any meeting about dat atall it wil be conduct after we finish second semester exam because exam start on 22nd july to 3rd august....Best of luck
kai...... I thought u were current but now i know... Well i am not posting rubbish go and check d dailytrust of Thursday, 6th june 2013, and also d sch web. Tnks

2 Likes

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Odoetonu(m): 12:08am On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=Odo-etonu][/quote]. Tuesday 2nd July, 2013:- Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Edu. Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Environmental Design, FACULTY OF LAW. Wednesday 3rd July, 2013:- Faculty of Science, Faculty of Veterinary Med. Thursday 4th July, 2013:- faculty of Agric. Faculty of Medicine. Friday 5th July, 2013:- Faculty of pharmaceutical Sciences. N.B- Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above would not be considered for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria during the 2013/2014 academic session. A. A. Kundila Ag. Registrar. Thank u
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Shimasparkle(f): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2013
@Ishola,you tink u knw all right,every info that cums 4rm sm1 else dat is nt you is "rubbish' bcus u tink u re entitled to all infos,its nt fair,people should be allowed to post anytin and everytin they like without d fear of being countered,if d info is false,we'll all get to knw sooner or there ought to be a nicer way 4u to say it if u tink u knw better u dnt jst cum 4rm nower and rudely counter sum1 else's post,its nt done on any social media.once d admin allows it to be seen then its worthy to be seen,imagine u saying pume cums up after ur 2nd semester exam,,as fully aware dat i am,pume usually cums around june-july wch is also usually BEFORE d skul's 2nd semester exam,we all knw stuff ok,we shuld air it as we like dats y dis is a social networking site.....tnk u abeg@Odo-etuno and x-razzy,i've been waiting 4 dis info like 4ever.tnk u
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Lateef9961(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2013
So Abu x nt holding dia putme in lagos dix yr koh?
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Odoetonu(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
Shimasparkle: @Ishola,you tink u knw all right,every info that cums 4rm sm1 else dat is nt you is "rubbish' bcus u tink u re entitled to all infos,its nt fair,people should be allowed to post anytin and everytin they like without d fear of being countered,if d info is false,we'll all get to knw sooner or there ought to be a nicer way 4u to say it if u tink u knw better u dnt jst cum 4rm nower and rudely counter sum1 else's post,its nt done on any social media.once d admin allows it to be seen then its worthy to be seen,imagine u saying pume cums up after ur 2nd semester exam,,as fully aware dat i am,pume usually cums around june-july wch is also usually BEFORE d skul's 2nd semester exam,we all knw stuff ok,we shuld air it as we like dats y dis is a social networking site.....tnk u abeg@Odo-etuno and x-razzy,i've been waiting 4 dis info like 4ever.tnk u
. Dats a gud1 .U ar wlcm. And its nt "odo-etuno" but "odo-etonu". Tnk u
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Odoetonu(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
Shimasparkle: @Ishola,you tink u knw all right,every info that cums 4rm sm1 else dat is nt you is "rubbish' bcus u tink u re entitled to all infos,its nt fair,people should be allowed to post anytin and everytin they like without d fear of being countered,if d info is false,we'll all get to knw sooner or there ought to be a nicer way 4u to say it if u tink u knw better u dnt jst cum 4rm nower and rudely counter sum1 else's post,its nt done on any social media.once d admin allows it to be seen then its worthy to be seen,imagine u saying pume cums up after ur 2nd semester exam,,as fully aware dat i am,pume usually cums around june-july wch is also usually BEFORE d skul's 2nd semester exam,we all knw stuff ok,we shuld air it as we like dats y dis is a social networking site.....tnk u abeg@Odo-etuno and x-razzy,i've been waiting 4 dis info like 4ever.tnk u
. Dats a gud1 .U ar wlcm. And its not "odo-etuno" but "odo-etonu". Tnk u
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Odoetonu(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lateef9961: So Abu x nt holding dia putme in lagos dix yr koh?
Base on der publication i dnt think it will b held in lagos. But lets wait and see mayb wen d reg. Starts proper
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Rexsul: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
av been unable 2c d info on abu website. hv anybody seen it? wel am gonna check again sha.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Shimasparkle(f): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lol,,,,,i here by take correction@ODO-ETONU
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Odoetonu(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
Shimasparkle: Lol,,,,,i here by take correction@ODO-ETONU
. Yea.. Dats kul. So Which course did u aply?
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Shimasparkle(f): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
Anatomy
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Odoetonu(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
Shimasparkle: Anatomy
nice1.. I aplied Law sha.. So Lets Hope for da best....
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Shimasparkle(f): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
Yeah,with God all is well
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Lateef9961(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
Som1 told me dat abu's putme wil hold in july. While som z it x june. Wich 1 do we nw follow?
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Mradams1: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
We wish to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2013/2014 Academic Session that screening exercises begins from Monday 1 to Saturday 6th July, 2013.

Candidates who choose the institution as their First Choice should note that they would be screened through Computer-Based Test (CBT). Why Candidates who made the University their Second Choice Need Not Register for the screening exercise.

Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ‘Computer Appreciation’ with the ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer is the only requirement for the test.

Requirements for Screening:
Only candidates with UTME Score of 180 and above for Science based courses and candidates with UTME Score of 190 and above for Arts, Social Sciences, Law and Administration with requisite minimum of five (5) O’ Level relevant credit passes at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the screening exercise. In addition, all candidates who fall within the cut-off point above must have the prescribed subject combinations in the UTME examination required by the proposed courses of study (information a contained in the JAMB brochure for UTME candidates)

N. B: Those with wrong UTME subject combinations need not come as they will not be allowed for the screening exercise

How To Apply
Registration for the screening exercise will commence from Saturday 8th June, 2013 and close on Sunday 30th June, 2013 Applicants are required to pay a sum of N1,000 00. This is exclusive of bank administrative charge of N250 00. Candidates are advised to obtain an e-transact PIN card from any commercial bank and thereafter load the PIN Number for the online registration process by clicking “Register for the Screening Exercise” on the home page of Ahmadu Bello University Website (forms. abu. edu. ng) and to print out their respective Schedue-Slip containing location, date and time schedule for the screening.

The printout with affixed Passport Photograph of and a printout of the UTME result MUST be submitted on the day of the screening. Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.

Candidates MUST arrive at the screening venue One Hour before their scheduled screening time, to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
Please note that:-
• GSM Phones are not allowed during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
• Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the venues during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.

Venue of Screening
Candidates should come to the Multipurpose Hall, Faculty of Social Sciences, Ahmadu Bello University, and Zaria at 7:00am daily.

Schedule of Screening Date

Monday 1st July, 2013
• Faculty of Administration
• Faculty of Social Sciences

Tuesday 2nd July, 2013
• Faculty of Arts
• Faculty of Education
• Faculty of Engineering
• Faculty of Environmental Design
• Faculty of Law

Wednesday 3rd July, 2013
• Faculty of Science
• Faculty of Veterinary Medicine

Thursday 4th July, 2013
• Faculty of Agriculture
• Faculty of Medicine
• Friday 5th July, 2013
• Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences

Saturday 6th July, 2013
All Mop-up cases would be entertained

any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above would not be considered for admission the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria during the 2013/2014 academic session

prof. A. A. Kundila
Ag. Registrar
call 080 666 46977
081 5967 1537
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Aliyu333: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2013
ishola288: Kai....stop posting rubbish A.B.U have not announce any date for d post UTME dey have not even do any meeting about dat atall it wil be conduct after we finish second semester exam because exam start on 22nd july to 3rd august....Best of luck
Mr i too know.the guy's news was on point.haba if you dont know does not mean others should not know

3 Likes

Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Lanreak(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2013
Eh eh A.B.U av been showin some demarkation of cheap admission dis year b dat o,early conduction of posume registration d8,deflation in price of e-transact pin.all x well is d anthem A.B.U again here we all com
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Umardeen(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2013
Its gud to tell u dat d post ume form is now on sale in some commercial banks!
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Shimasparkle(f): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2013
Thanks all 4 ur info,Please can sum1 give me a few names of the commercial banks wer one can get the pin,i need to knw d one closest to me.tnks in anticipation.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Aliyu333: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
Shimasparkle: Thanks all 4 ur info,Please can sum1 give me a few names of the commercial banks wer one can get the pin,i need to knw d one closest to me.tnks in anticipation.
first bank and uba for sure,same with unity bank
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Shimasparkle(f): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
Tnx aliyu
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by yuboy: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ha!!!,
Mogbe!!!,

all candidates who fall within the cut-off point above must have the prescribed subject combinations in the UTME examination required by the proposed courses of study (information a contained in the JAMB brochure for UTME candidates)

N. B: Those with wrong UTME subject combinations need not come as they will not be allowed for the screening exercise...

So dey won't acccept govt,eng,acc and commerce for economics

With a jamb score of 214,and also a kaduna state indigene!!!
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by BabatundeGPD(m): 12:22am On Jun 10, 2013
yuboy: Ha!!!,
Mogbe!!!,

all candidates who fall within the cut-off point above must have the prescribed subject combinations in the UTME examination required by the proposed courses of study (information a contained in the JAMB brochure for UTME candidates)

N. B: Those with wrong UTME subject combinations need not come as they will not be allowed for the screening exercise...

So dey won't acccept govt,eng,acc and commerce for economics

With a jamb score of 214,and also a kaduna state indigene!!!
y didnt u include economicx in ur jamb? An y didnt u obtain jamb change of course form? To change to other course dat acept ur combinatn. U can gv it a try an get d pin den try an fil ur data on net den if it wrk gud 4 u, u wil just av to change ur course if u ar gvn admsn.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by naziyaro(m): 2:43am On Jun 10, 2013
My fellow aspirant as d post utme is holding 1st jul- 6jul wish every1 of you best of luck,stil remain nazi yaro u can add me on 2go with nazi36 or 08033717075
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by yuboy: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2013
BabatundeGPD: y didnt u include economicx in ur jamb? An y didnt u obtain jamb change of course form? To change to other course dat acept ur combinatn. U can gv it a try an get d pin den try an fil ur data on net den if it wrk gud 4 u, u wil just av to change ur course if u ar gvn admsn.

Dis not my 1st time of writing jamb,last 2 yrs I applied accounting,and included maths and I discovered many student didn't even include maths and accountancy,so I want to go 4 law,dis year just to discover dat law was not acCredited dis year....am optimistic dat I would b allowed to write pume and given an adddmission insha Alllah.....
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Odoetonu(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2013
Shimasparkle: Yeah,with God all is well
. Yea... HE is surely involve
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Odoetonu(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2013
yuboy:

Dis not my 1st time of writing jamb,last 2 yrs I applied accounting,and included maths and I discovered many student didn't even include maths and accountancy,so I want to go 4 law,dis year just to discover dat law was not acCredited dis year....am optimistic dat I would b allowed to write pume and given an adddmission insha Alllah.....
. Pls in which Uni was law not accreditated? Hope its not ABU....?
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Shimasparkle(f): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2013
Imagine me walking in UBA to get my p.ume form nd being told dat they've nt been authorised by the sch to start selling the pin,wat a huge disapointment.
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by yuboy: 11:39am On Jun 10, 2013
Dis year 2013/2014 addmission session,I intended to go 4 law,but it was not listed/provided for ,when filling my jamb reg.
Odo-etonu:
. Pls in which Uni was law not accreditated? Hope its not ABU....?

Of cous ABU!!
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Aliyu333: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
Shimasparkle: Imagine me walking in UBA to get my p.ume form nd being told dat they've nt been authorised by the sch to start selling the pin,wat a huge disapointment.
i think you should go for the pin when they've open the link for registration.cos av opened the three links possible but there is still no link for 2013/2014 pume reg 1, www.abu.edu.ng 2, portal.abu.ng 3, http://forms.abu.edu.ng
Re: A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss by Odoetonu(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
yuboy:
Dis year 2013/2014 addmission session,I intended to go 4 law,but it was not listed/provided for ,when filling my jamb reg.

Of cous ABU!!
. Mehn... I jst dnt understand d point u ar trying to bring out. I also Aplied law nd wen filling my jamb reg. "Law" was listed/provided for d 2013/2014 academic session. And nw am almost tru wit my post ume reg.... So i dnt rili.. Undastand oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (143) (Reply)

Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / WAEC WASSCE 2020 Timetable - Click Here To View WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 / Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.