Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,850 members, 7,962,801 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (32348 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by olyalby(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2013
My phone gets so hot anytime I am online, what can a do about it?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Ejay(f): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2013
Pls I need help as to unlock my iphone,email me on coolbeauty8@yahoo.com if u can do the task.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by OmichaelO: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2013
tumababa:

Are u using tvout?
no bro!! Could it be my earpiece or some tweak?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by OmichaelO: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2013
tumababa:

Kíló n jé bę?
installous alternative or better cos one can install apps and games on non-jb iphones!! Tho' their server is currently down cos people stormed the site as installous went down!!
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by ANUJAH(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2013
Ola3tag:

First of all you cannot just format an iphone
That is indeed a china phone,and also, iphone never has memory card or a native file manager,among its feature,and there never has been a 40 gig iphone.it eithe 8,16,32 or 64 so it definitely not an iphone...
Tanks 4 d info. It actually has a capacity of 64G, but 40.1G available.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Rexphobia(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2013
Better dump ur problematic iphone and experience peace of mind with android devices.... iFanboys....problem?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by OmichaelO: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2013
Rexphobia: Better dump ur problematic iphone and experience peace of mind with android devices.... iFanboys....problem?
*YIMU* is it not techno T3 you are using? grin grin
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2013
Ejay: Pls I need help as to unlock my iphone,email me on coolbeauty8@yahoo.com if u can do the task.

https://www.nairaland.com/1005964/free-iphone-unlock-7-people
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2013
Rexphobia: Better dump ur problematic iphone and experience peace of mind with android devices.... iFanboys....problem?

If I should put up a thread like this for Android devices, and the thread eventually gets to the front page, the thread will be longer than this iPhone's thread and you know what that means.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by lynxnoon(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2013
anelka101: is android not part of iphones? comot, olodo, better go and learn vulcanizing
shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin
LWKMD!!!
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2013
Part 1 has been arhived, see part 2:
https://www.nairaland.com/975180/android-anyone-part-ii

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2013
O.michael.O:

Don't mind the guy, he doesn't know anything about Andriod or IOS or BB or even Techno. Na to visit thread like Celebrity, Romance, Auto and Food section of NL he sabi pass.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mrdrizzy(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2013
Denn: Whao...so many problems with the itoys...*munches cream crackers*

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 that has no issue whatsoever.
dude all fones as problem,u cnt tell me urs is perfect abi can u comapre the iphone ba3 to dat of ur galaxy s3..so leave them let them complai,and besides this is apple thread nt android thread,park well joor
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mrdrizzy(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2013
anelka101: i cant download on my android again because of low space,the 2gig sd card and the phone memory is full and i need more applications to download.
What can i do?
nawa u oh! Dnt u read topic b4 u post ni??,here dey like android thread for ur eye #smh#
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mrdrizzy(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2013
anelka101: is android not part of iphones? comot, olodo, better go and learn vulcanizing
hahahha i jst pity ur life ni....u funny oh!
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by DanIndia(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2013
mr.drizzy:
nawa u oh! Dnt u read topic b4 u post ni??,here dey like android thread for ur eye #smh#

@mr.drizzy LOL. I fear you o Haha... @Anelka, your SD and phone don full.. Nothing u go fit do unless you delete some stuffs comot your phone.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Davidbanky(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2013
Mr Exxell: I can give you the link to download or you can go into appstore to download it directly

Please I downloaded one battery doctor,how will I use it ?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by ibrutex(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
can anybody here link me to somone who repaires ipad plsss? Tanx
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
My whatsapp stop working,says my no. cannot b verified. I started d process all over again n it says my version of d app is too old, I need to download d latest version. This wld require an OS Upgrade wch hv bn so skeptical of. I think I wld prefer iOS 5,any1 got saved shsh blobs? Or tell me how I can get it? ......iPhone 4, 16GB,jailbroken,running on 4.2.1
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Rexphobia(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
O.michael.O:

it's still android angry
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by gidson02(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
Can i get 3g usb modem which supports window ce 6.0
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Rexphobia(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
sun_temi:

If I should put up a thread like this for Android devices, and the thread eventually gets to the front page, the thread will be longer than this iPhone's thread and you know what that means.

that's because most android users:

1. root their devices
2. have more apps to play around with(@ least in Nigeria for free)
3. MOD devices to do unimaginable things
4. are the majority...hence more posts and questions

I can go on....
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by OmichaelO: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
Rexphobia:

it's still android angry
I know!! tongue
Cheapest android phone tho'...btw, don't tell me you didn't get the message I was trying to pass across!!
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by OmichaelO: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
Rexphobia:

that's because most android users:

1. root their devices
2. have more apps to play around with(@ least in Nigeria for free)
3. MOD devices to do unimaginable things
4. are the majority...hence more posts and questions

I can go on....
Oga this is not android vs ios thread!! And please stop mentioning rooting and MOD bla bla!! Every OS has it's pros and cons and unique function...cheesy cheesy
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Rexphobia(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
soft-touch:

Don't mind the guy, he doesn't know anything about Andriod or IOS or BB or even Techno. Na to visit thread like Celebrity, Romance, Auto and Food section of NL he sabi pass.

I don't know anything about andriod...but I do know a lot about android....

what's BB again? techno is becoming a force to reckon with, mind you!

iOS...wicked is all I can say
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Rexphobia(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
O.michael.O:
Oga this is not android vs ios thread!! And please stop mentioning rooting and MOD bla bla!! Every OS has it's pros and cons and unique function...cheesy cheesy

oh, I forgot tongue
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dannywest01: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
My iphone4 is not ringing out, it can only vibrate..I cant play music or use the speakerphone.. I need your help pls..
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
Daffydoc: My whatsapp stop working,says my no. cannot b verified. I started d process all over again n it says my version of d app is too old, I need to download d latest version. This wld require an OS Upgrade wch hv bn so skeptical of. I think I wld prefer iOS 5,any1 got saved shsh blobs? Or tell me how I can get it? ......iPhone 4, 16GB,jailbroken,running on 4.2.1

Whatsapp on iPhone requires iOS 4.3 as a minimum OS requirement. If you wanted to play safe since you are already jailbroken on 4.2.1, I strongly believe your SHSH blob for 4.3.x will be on Cydia. Hence, you can easily move to iOS 4.3.3, If you have your iOS 5.1.1 SHSH blob on Cydia, then you may move to 5.1.1 with caution.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
ibrutex: can anybody here link me to somone who repaires ipad plsss? Tanx

Ask Sun_Temi
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
dannywest01: My iphone4 is not ringing out, it can only vibrate..I cant play music or use the speakerphone.. I need your help pls..

You need to replace the speaker.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by slimustin(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
i have an iphone 3gs but it has a bad screen, because it fell. how much can i fix it with? or how much do i need to add to get an i phone 4s?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by krfalana: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
HOW CAN I REMOVE ANDROID PATTERN ON IPHONE 1 and hw cn i restor iphone....wats d main reason of jailbreak.....wats cycdia wrk on fone....thks bosss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? / Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) / Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 And S10+ Quick Hands On & First Impressions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.