Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:13 AM

Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate (59517 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Stop trippin over this shiiit.he worked for his money and he should be allowed to spend it as he like.You are just being unnecessarily bitter here or were you expecting him to set the money on fire simply because he needed to live a humble life.Work hard and pray more maybe one day fortune may smile on you too.there is no point hating who God has already blessed B

Bitter? Trippin'?

Wtf are you talking about? undecided

Who told you I'm bitter?
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Btruth: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Vanity.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by ubongutioh(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
pDude: Ok naw.

Shey na only 1 man and his wife go live inside this house, nor be so?

Good.

If he walks from one end of the house to the other end twice in a day, it is enough to make you weary and tired.

Now I see what King Solomon meant by vanity upon vanity.
yeah its true, but if you live in a one bedroom its still vanity upon vanity, so better live in a mansion.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by hunkydory(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
temiosunrinde: WHEN HE DIES LET HIM BE BURIED IN THE SKY BECAUSE OF ALL THESE OR BETTER STILL LET HIM BE BURIED WITH THIS ESTATE MTCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Stop hating the guy,he is not responsible for ur poverty.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Jarus(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
YuzedoII: All....
Is.....
VANITY......

Warren Buffet can fit Mike Adenuga's money in his wallet, yet has lived in a simple-as-f(u)ck house for most of his life. And he was the richest man in the world and still in top 10.

3rd world mentality. No hating, maybe i'd do the same thing if I was this paid! grin
I don't see any thing wrong in doing a magnificent edifice of a house. It is Warren's choice, Mike also has his choice.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by true2god: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
seedord247: And some eediots will be coming here to post rubbish on how to make a girl like u or how make your relationship shyt work...... angry

Show any girl in the world that this mansion belongs to u and ssee wether she wont love you even thou taribo west fine pass you.. embarassed

B1tches love money broke azz niggga want love. cheesy
Thank u, oshe!!!
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by true2god: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]I can never be poor in my life. [/color]
I can neva be poor too. Poverty no good ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
Brand_new: I think Mike Adenuga is trying to make a statement with this project.
FYI 200K monthly salary cannot get you to this point in a Zillion years so in case you ever want to be like him then start a business venture today.

#moneytalksBullsh*tWorks.

Or be a close friend to IBB that works too grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Emmy9ite(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
This is wonderful. I love this! Anyone with a negative comment is just acting the role of a victim. Victims will forever remain broke!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Emmy9ite(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
ubongutioh: yeah its true, but if you live in a one bedroom its still vanity upon vanity, so better live in a mansion.
The bitter truth. Help me tell them. Even if you live in a hut, all is still vanity! Why not live in a big mansion instead.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
God I pray that you bless me more than this oh . . . . Nice one and wish him the best
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by slimfit1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
The house looks ugly I've seen a better looking house than that. Who ever designed it is trying too much. Stick to the design rules. Less is more.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by albacete(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
donchris369: What is constant in life is changes. It might be you tomorrow. In the 1960's it was the likes of ojukwu, dantata e.t.c. In the 1970's it was the likes of arthur nzeribe and co. In the 1980's the ibru family, abiola and co. In the 1990's it was the likes of harry akande, okoyas,fernandez deinde and co, and now the likes of dangote and adenuga are holding sway. Although all the people i mentioned in the previous decades prior to 2000 are still billioniares till today, but, the later are now holding sway as tops. It might be you tomorrow. I guess, mike adenuga would have been imagining himself being like all those billionaires before, but with hardwork he has joined them. Let us learn to appreciate good things and good things will come our way. Your own house might be all over the net in the next decade. Just work hard and pray for yours and God will bless you. Mike adenuga carry go jorrh.

A million likes to ur post.

Going by d majority of the posts i read here, all is see is haters, haters and more haters.

Imagine someone talking about vanity as if living in a one-bedroom apartment not vanity.

Imagine another person talking about the number of people sleeping on empty stomach while Adenuga is building a multi-billion house, as if he is ur government. Is his telecom company not enough job creation for ur country? Wouldn't we have had more unemployment rate if he had invested in maybe Europe or Asia?
Is anybody stopping u from printing Glo vouchers?

And then imagine someone asking what it shall profit a man to gain d whole world and lose his soul, as if wealth and salvation are mutually exclusive. Are u now saying that all poor people will make heaven whereas the wealthy will rot in hell?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by albacete(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
well, everybody can't be rich, let alone being wealthy. We need people to work as gatekeepers, drivers, cleaners etc. Otherwise who will drive my kids to school or mow d lawn when everybody is rich.

I think our cleaners and plumbers are very much present in NL.smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by wonlasewonimi: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
Joey82: why are there bull sculptures every where arround the building

That's what is bringing in the money. I heard he has to his dinner at the bull's anuss every 12AM.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by moopeodu: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
somepeople are suffering while some idiot are laghishing our money
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Morhakon47(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
The problem most people have is hypocrisy. Whatever this guy did to get his money is best known to him. But I'm sure, no matter how bad or illegal it is, 95% of his critics will jump at a chance to get introduced to it. Mike Adenuga, that's a huge project there and I can only pray to have something bigger in the nearest future. It's not easy thou...
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mike Mike Mike.... Nice One. U will be on my mentors list henceforth. This year i'm moving to the next level..... Just switched on my thinking hat..... "Enterprenural" thingz on my mind
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by albacete(m): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
m o opeodu: somepeople are suffering while some idiot are laghishing our money
Our money? shocked I never knew Adenuga is a corrupt politician/government official oo. I thought he is an entrepreneur.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by phayvoursky(m): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Does who r oposin him for building such. If u av d money, won't you build to your comfort and taste. Poverty has eating deep into d system.

I sugest a 21 day fasting @ mountain of fire prayer city to cast away the spirit of poverty.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
Wow. This is the stuff dreams are made of. I never knew the mansion was that large. . .seemed like just three or four plots when I drove past it two years ago. From these pictures, I reckon it can't be less than two or three acres. . .in Banana Island where I hear the cheapest plot costs about N300m! The estate can't be worth less than N8b *swallows spit*.

Well, that's a beautiful palace if you ask me. . .and to think it is still under construction. It needs trees and greenery: I reckon those would be added when the project is complete. It's impossible to imagine what living in this palace would feel like.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

Or be a close friend to IBB that works too grin grin grin grin
You better go find your own IBB too, even a DBanj needs his own DOn Jazzy.

Got the drift?
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by walexzee11(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
seedord247: And some eediots will be coming here to post rubbish on how to make a girl like u or how make your relationship shyt work...... angry

Show any girl in the world that this mansion belongs to u and ssee wether she wont love you even thou taribo west fine pass you.. embarassed

u sure pass...reality onpoint
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
seedord247: And some[b] eediots[/b] will be coming here to post rubbish on how to make a girl like u or how make your relationship shyt work...... angry

AMEN BRUV! RIGHT ON THE MONEY!
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by shytalkative: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
[b][/b]Obvious Failure Of 6-3-3-4 Educational system!
Johnnoah1st: pls how we dis force lionel messi to quit barca dis season? Or how we dis stop tonto dike from making 4ront page on nairaland all d time she had issue? Or how we dis rescue ghana from zambia thrashing all d time dey meet? Or can dis stop barca from free riding man u anytime they meet even in front of dere home fans in wembley? Or we dis make nairaland one of d news websites on BINU? Or can dis stop real madrid from beating man u both home and away? Betterstill can dis stop chelsea and chelsea fans from bowing in d name of falcao? Abeg don't post tin wey no fit solve dis problems here again jare.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by warrior101: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
hunkydory:
Stop hating the guy,he is not responsible for ur poverty.

you wanna know truth? He is...
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Thereishel: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
BLOOD MONEY! MONEY THAT ADENUGA GOT FROM BABAGINDA FOR LEAKING INFORMATION ABOUT DELE GIWA THAT DELE IS ABOUT TO LEAK INFORMATION IN NEWSWATCH MAGAZINES ABOUT GLORIA OKON WHO CARRIED COCAINE FOR BABAGINDA'S WIFE. THOSE OF US THAT WERE OLD ENOUGH THAT TIME KNEW DELE GIWA WAS KILLED THROUGH LETTER BOMB BY BABAGINDA. I REMEBERED THAT ADENUGA WAS A TAXI DRIVER IN USA WHO HAPPENED TO CARRIED DELE GIWA WHEN THE LATTER TOLD HIM ABOUT GLORIA OKON AS BABAGINDA AGENT. ADENUGA USED THE PROCEEDS TO BUILD BUSINESS EMPIRE AND HOUSES!
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
AG.gal:
I hate posts lyk dis,cos no matter how rich u are u wont get my luv if ure ugly,i cnt even luk at d face n smile. Besides,nice house
Make we hear word and try clean your mouth.People like you na banga rice or guguru and groundnut dem dey take entice you then piece for ur waiste.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Btruth: Vanity.
Words of a lazy and bewitched poor bastard.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
Thereishel: BLOOD MONEY! MONEY THAT ADENUGA GOT FROM BABAGINDA FOR LEAKING INFORMATION ABOUT DELE GIWA THAT DELE IS ABOUT TO LEAK INFORMATION IN NEWSWATCH MAGAZINES ABOUT GLORIA OKON WHO CARRIED COCAINE FOR BABAGINDA'S WIFE. THOSE OF US THAT WERE OLD ENOUGH THAT TIME KNEW DELE GIWA WAS KILLED THROUGH LETTER BOMB BY BABAGINDA. I REMEBERED THAT ADENUGA WAS A TAXI DRIVER IN USA WHO HAPPENED TO CARRIED DELE GIWA WHEN THE LATTER TOLD HIM ABOUT GLORIA OKON AS BABAGINDA AGENT. ADENUGA USED THE PROCEEDS TO BUILD BUSINESS EMPIRE AND HOUSES!
You will do well as a FBI agent.Where did you keep this classified information since?Idiot go get a life instead of saying what you dont know,Cos its only wen a man has tried all his best to get rich and to no avail he automatically sees the rich wealth as blood money.Go get a life and try to work harder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / Reactions As Exxonmobil Prepares To Leave Nigeria / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.