Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? (29052 Views)

The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by pato405(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Today's lady, Na wa o!

WE've lost it completely. Cultural values and tradition which ought to be a treasured heritage is unfortunately, hurled indiscriminately to the wind.

they talk about equal rights which translate into:

Not greeting you at all. you should be the one to run to them, hug and peck them every morning. serve them breakfast on bed, run their bath water and wait for them to spend eternity painting their faces before dropping them off for work. (don't forget to open the car door before boarding for them o!, and get down before they alight to open it). On your way home, get fast food else, there won't be dinner for you because she works 9-5 just as you do and should be probably too knackered to make dinner for you. Household chores should be strictly left for the maid. search for lundary services to take care of your laundry while she goes for pedicure, manicure and body massage every weekend. she determines when to have kids, number of kids (emphasising not more than 1), and spacing and often refuses to breastfeed the baby for fear of her bo*obs sagging. baby milk should just do. s*x is when she feels like. she calls the shot in that regard, because she's often too stressed after work and needs all the sleep she can possibly get.

freedom of choice, rights and association translates to hanging out anytime with who-so-ever she chooses to- even her ex's are not left out. she could still do some night clubbing with them, afterall what are old friends for? If you are complaining about having traditional dishes, then you should start thinking of taking a hike to African kitchen (a Fastfood outlet for african dishes or better still, visit mama put). if you are lucky, you'll get one who will be soft enough to have some modicum of sympathy on your flat hungry stomach and make a few sandwiches for you, say; 2wice a week. you can make the coffee yourself. You must meet up with all her needs and demands which are often frivolous material acquisitions such as, changing Spanish & Peruvian hairs as often as she deems fit and getting all the colours of stiletos she desires.

Yet they complain of men not getting married in resent years. We ask @ where are the wive materials'? God stopped creating them light years ago. the 'modern' woman (9ja context) NO B wife material. PERIOD!

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Freiburger(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju: SO to all the 'MORDERN' women in the house, how do you handle the following in your home;

1. Food

2. House-keeping

3. The kids

4. Laundry

5. Your Husbands welfare

6. Sex
It is a 50 50 thing bro.
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Freiburger(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Vikin: Real men knows what it is to take care of their wives. Your wives are supposed to be your Angels, mother of your unborn kids, not ya slave. How you treat and talk to your wife shows how your home will be built.

You hit the nail on the head but properly .
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by BABE3: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
pato405: the 'modern' woman (9ja context) NO B wife material. PERIOD!

Which context be wife material then? British?
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Freiburger:
It is a 50 50 thing bro.

Then paying the rent should be a 50-50 thing as well.. Buying and maintaining the cars, financing all our family projects like houses, cars, family vacations, school fees, rent, shopping, e.t.c..

EVERY THING becomes 50% shares..
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Freiburger(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju: ANY WOMAN WHO PUTS CAREER or BUSINESS before HER HUSBAND AND KIDS (HER FAMILY), without the consent of her husband, Is not traditional and not worthy of being called a mother or a wife...
What about when it goes with the approval of the husband?
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Freiburger(m): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

Then paying the rent should be a 50-50 thing as well.. Buying and maintaining the cars, financing all our family projects like houses, cars, family vacations, school fees, rent, shopping, e.t.c..

Absolutely. I know some men will find that embarrasing if a woman should financially participate towards the well being of the family.
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by BABE3: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

Even if you're earning way more than her?
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Freiburger:
What about when it goes with the approval of the husband?

Seeking the approval of the husband is already a traditional move...
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
BABE!:

YES!!!!

Its called 50% stake holding... All liabilities are split down the middle..

Brand new TV of 500,000 Naira?! Husband 250,000'k.. Wife 250'k.
Washing the Dishes.. Husband gets Mondays, Wife gets Tuesdays.

50%/50%
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by pato405(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
BABE!:

Which context be wife material then? British?

Even the British have their culture they strive to preserve. I was shocked when I once saw a lad get up his seat in a bus and beckoned on an old man who was standing to have his seat. the same thing applies even in their marital relationships. they know when to submit to the man. the problem is that most of our peeps back home have gross misconception about this western tradition.. we want to copy but often we copy wrongly. our ladies are often quick to copy the unpleasant aspects. take fashion for example. stage fashion they see on music videos are almost being taken as formal wears now. they want to have all the carteblanche to wear such skimpy clothings even on formal occasions and harp about westernisation and men being too traditional for their liking.
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Even with this eight months belly, I can't wait for him to come back and massage my back and feet....kiss my stomach and we do some bedroom games...after that we fit order for food, watch our zombie movies together.

Life is good with LG.

Good food wont be a problem when you have the substitute.

kiss

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by coogar: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju:
5- 10 minutes of raw undiluted ecstacy is better than 3 hrs of bumping and grinding with no pleasure o!!

which leaves your wife unsatisfied till she starts shagging your wife.

As a traditional man, na fire dey go I dey.. No time for gba'riwa ..

BABE!:

kiss kiss

okija-juju should have been born in the 4th century
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Freiburger(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
BABE!:

Why playing the offensive game here? even if the man earns more, what stops the woman from contributing her own part?
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
coogar:

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
coogar:

okija-juju should have been born in the 4th century

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by BABE3: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

YES!!!!
Its called 50% stake holding... All liabilities are split down the middle..

Brand new TV of 500,000 Naira?! Husband 250,000'k.. Wife 250'k.
Washing the Dishes.. Husband gets Mondays, Wife gets Tuesdays.

50%/50%

You dey make sense so? I said, "you're earning way more than her"! Where do you expect her to get the 50% from? You want your wife to prôstitute herself on top 50-50?

pato405:
Even the British have their culture they strive to preserve. I was shocked when I once saw a lad get up his seat in a bus and beckoned on an old man who was standing to have his seat.

That one na culture abi courtesy?

pato405:
they know when to submit to the man. the problem is that most of our peeps back home have gross misconception about this western tradition.. we want to copy but often we copy wrongly. our ladies are often quick to copy the unpleasant aspects. take fashion for example. stage fashion they see on music videos are almost being taken as formal wears now. they want to have all the carteblanche to wear such skimpy clothings even on formal occasions and harp about westernisation and men being too traditional for their liking.

You're thinking too much. That's most people's problem these days. You're carrying the world s problems on your head.

Why not just find your perfect wife and forget about the other girls, and if you can't, join the modern craze. I you can't beat them, join them.
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
Freiburger:
Why playing the offensive game here? even if the man earns more, what stops the woman from contributing her own part?

If I as the man have to share the responsibilities of the woman... Then she has to share the responsibilities of the man..

So she should go get a job, because next years rent, she is paying 50%..
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
BABE!:

You dey make sense so? I said, "you're earning way more than her"! Where do you expect her to get the 50% from? You want your wife to prostitute herself on top 50-50?

So she dosent make any reasonable money, yet cant take care of my house?!!

What is the difference between her and an Ashawo?!
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

If I as the man have to share the responsibilities of the woman... Then she has to share the responsibilities of the man..

I don't have a problem if she pays 50%. That means, if she earns 20 k, her 50% is 10 k, while you earn 500k your 50% is 250k....so you guys have 260 k as house rent.

That's fair to me.... smiley

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by slimyem: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
The traditional men on this thread especially Okija-juju...stop being jokers..!
Move to your village and pick your wrapper-tying and suku-rocking traditional women.
Stop expecting traditionals from 2013 women!grincheesy

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by coogar: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Vikin:

I don't have a problem if she pays 50%. That means, if she earns 20 k, her 50% is 10 k, while you earn 500k your 50% is 250k....so you guys have 260 k as house rent.

That's fair to me.... smiley

See yourself... Which kind night school you go..

50% of the house rent not 50% of her earnings.. I dont care if she does blood money, prostitutes herself or steals the extra.. Shey she wants me to share in her duties and we are equal.. 50% stake.. Then she should be ready for the responsibilities that comes with that kind of majority shares.

Some of you women think your lives are hard.. Come and see what men go through..
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by pato405(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
slimyem: The traditional men on this thread especially Okija-juju...stop being jokers..!
Move to your village and pick your wrapper-tying and suku-rocking traditional women.
Stop expecting traditionals from 2013 women!grincheesy

you 'modern' women are only suitable as girlfriends and mistresses. When a wife is needed, a traditional, well bred, culture imbued lady rocks! so, get it STRAIGHT - there's a yawning difference between a girlfriend/mistress and a wife! cool

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
coogar:

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Freiburger(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

Not really in that framework, real men should be able to evaluate a woman's contribution towards the family well being. A woman could be puting 10hrs on her job everyday and earn a just tenth of what a man brings in. In that case, her effort is what i as a man will always place into consideration as the 50% and not the physical cash she contributes.
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by coogar: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by slimyem: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
pato405:

you 'modern' women are only suitable as girlfriends and mistresses. When a wife is needed, a traditional, well bred, culture imbued lady rocks! so, get it STRAIGHT - there's a yawning difference between a girlfriend/mistress and a wife! cool
This is all jabber!
Mordern women are getting married everyday to equally mordern men.
Keep living in 1925!!tongue

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Freiburger(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
slimyem: This is all jabber!
Mordern women are getting married everyday to equally mordern men.
Keep living in 1925!!tongue
+10likes
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

See yourself... Which kind night school you go..

50% of the house rent not 50% of her earnings.. I dont care if she does blood money, prostitutes herself or steals the extra.. Shey she wants me to share in her duties and we are equal.. 50% stake.. Then she should be ready for the responsibilities that comes with that kind of majority shares.

Some of you women think your lives are hard.. Come and see what men go through..

What do you go through? Tell me!

As for the earnings, you won't have a problem if she earns 500k and you earn 50 k.

Anyway, I have a perfect babe for you! She dey my mother village..when u are ready let me know. Her name na nwanneka!

See pics attached for your perusal and approval smiley

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
okija juju na traditional man, wham bam thank you mam
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by slimyem: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Vikn..
^lmao..
Nwanneka is pwerrie..
Proper traditional woman!!
I'm sure she can cook Ofe-nsala properly and in Okija's style too!!grincheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! / Personality: Meet Dele Giwa's First Daughter, Funmilayo [photo] / He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56