Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,208 members, 7,963,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:23 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1290343 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
yeah
Ω̴̩̩̩̥α​ there you base?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2014
gottoboy:

Ω̴̩̩̩̥α​ there you base?
yeah. And my school dey there.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2014
kr0ne:
Mikuz, abeg, Sosiqdude vs RapAcme
Elymaxiimus, wetin dey happen na. You no wan open thread for votes for Jigsawkillah vs Fyh battle? Guykhena, how many people remain now?

I just dey look
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
i tell them o. Mikuz close this thread. Be4 e go pass ffr. Its already no.1 in the rap battle board. I go soon unfollow here. Strictly bars on FFR.

close this thread and here will be boring as ffuck ....the ffr thread is there..if jigsaw is so desperate to drop bars..nobody's holding or tying his hands...how bout' the times i have been dropping verses and got no encouragements or comments...that's waste of time...am only here to battle and rip emcees..no more freestyling or wasting my time and bars on ffr

i d' rather chat all day and drop one verse in a year on ffr.... #team_cooger ..... i no send again...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
i dey mad wey i go enter jos? Make boko catch me? Besides i don't know anyone in jos. But i know people in lag
Hehehe! JOs don dry finish!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

close this thread and here will be boring as ffuck ....the ffr thread is there..if jigsaw is so desperate to drop bars..nobody's holding or tying his hands...how bout' the times i have been dropping verses and got no encouragements or comments...that's waste of time...am only here to battle and rip emcees..no more freestyling or wasting my time and bars on ffr

i d' rather chat all day and drop one verse in a year on ffr.... #team_cooger ..... i no send again...
k
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Limerick:
freestyle is hard o. some need to be high before they do it, buh me, I dnt take S.k to freestyle, I only take S.k when I'm on a P.C. cheesy
Lol,it is tho! Buh m used to it........my inspirational center is d bathroom,I must freestyle while bathing.......I dnt believe in dos tins jawe,besides I dnt take dem buh m stil gud.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Gladyys:

Lol,no girl in her right mind wld wnt rebel..

huh?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Gladyys:

Lol,it is tho! Buh m used to it........my inspirational center is d bathroom,I must freestyle while bathing.......I dnt believe in dos tins jawe,besides I dnt take dem buh m stil gud.
i'm a freestyle beast. But thats when i'm not trying too hard to impress myself or people. And i alwas want to impress. Which makes me spew rubbish
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
yeah. And my school dey there.
Which area you dey stay?you knw paranoma?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
k

k too....

the freestyles in ffr were supposed to be ranked--gold e.t.c

if you can get people to start ranking and point out flaws,people would like to return there...but they only wait for ibimi or cooger or krone or any other known person to post first before they go there to like and share..

trust me..all the newbies posting there now,including you would soon get tired..

#word
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

huh?

Hehe,you get wahala na.....n big big insults 2,e.g u n teddybiyasi....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2014
kr0ne:
Mikuz, abeg, Sosiqdude vs RapAcme
Elymaxiimus, wetin dey happen na. You no wan open thread for votes for Jigsawkillah vs Fyh battle? Guykhena, how many people remain now?

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
i'm a freestyle beast. But thats when i'm not trying too hard to impress myself or people. And i alwas want to impress. Which makes me spew rubbish
I just do my thing regardles of who's impressed n who's nt.........n somethings I even diss my peeps around wit funy mets....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Gladyys:

Which area you dey stay?you knw paranoma?
i fit know am. I stay phase 3 in the quarters ward
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

k too....

the freestyles in ffr were supposed to be ranked--gold e.t.c

if you can get people to start ranking and point out flaws,people would like to return there...but they only wait for ibimi or cooger or krone or any other known person to post first before they go there to like and share..

trust me..all the newbies posting there now,including you would soon get tired..

#word
you don't get me. Its us the newbies that are supposed to make there hot. Last year wen dat place bubble die. There was a chatroom. And no one need their bars to be ranked
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
you don't get me. Its us the newbies that are supposed to make there hot. Last year wen dat place bubble die. There was a chatroom. And no one need their bars to be ranked
Make we begin ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ impress that thread na
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2014
una dey talk about freestyle, I no here erigga. .go hear deathbed freestyle and road to headies and all others...fun all through
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
i fit know am. I stay phase 3 in the quarters ward
He stays at kutunku,better life street........wait,do you knw any guy called Marshal,he rides power bike?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:

the place was created so bars can be ranked...why will i stress myself to compose just because i want to post when it won't be ranked?

i prefer battling than wasting my time on ffr .... ffr is open to all(so whoever wants to go there can go..but the chatroom should remain open and never closed)....if you get a medal or recognition for ruling ffr..holla and i ll' bounce back
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2014
gottoboy:

Make we begin ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ impress that thread na
Make una inspire me!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

the place was created so bars can be ranked...why will i stress myself to compose just because i want to post when it won't be ranked?

i prefer battling than wasting my time on ffr .... ffr is open to all..the chat room is also necessary...if you get a medal for ruling ffr....i ll' bounce back
I shock,wasn't dat hw dey did it b4?wat happend?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2014
Gladyys:

I shock,wasn't dat hw dey did it b4?wat happend?

what happened to no girl in her right mind would want rebel?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

what happened to no girl in her right mind would want rebel?
Dnt let It get to you,its my way of tellin you to change.........n my sayin dat doesn't stop me 4rm quotin you.....ion do malice.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2014
Gladyys:

Dnt let It get to you,its my way of tellin you to change.........n my sayin dat doesn't stop me 4rm quotin you.....ion do malice.

whatever
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Gladyys:

Make una inspire me!!
inspire us instead
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2014
[quote
author=Iceskidd post=28749676] i decline. You can't force me into a
battle, no one can. If u're so hungry to battle accept fuckyouhard's and
get off my d1ck cos i come alot[/quote]

your father! bastard! if you ever mention me again, your dad will die on christmas eve!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
hahahahaha this kid they vex me shaa
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
open call out to elymaxiimus..10bars tonight

was writing his name now nd my phone brought out pugnacious nd dat is exactly how d nigga his..I guess that would be his new name here on nl
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Heywhizzy:
open call out to elymaxiimus..10bars tonight

was writing his name now nd my phone brought out pugnacious nd dat is exactly how d nigga his..I guess that would be his new name here on nl
naah. Maybe later.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
gottoboy:
Limerick have you listened to Blaqbones latest Ep? The one that dropped 2nd december? The nigaa too cray
drop me link
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
i decline. You can't force me into a battle, no one can. If u're so hungry to battle accept fuckyouhard's and get off my d1ck cos i come alot
I SAW THAT DAMN PUNCH

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.