Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,027 members, 7,963,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:12 AM

28-year-old Son Rapes Mum As Dad Enjoys His Sleep - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-year-old Son Rapes Mum As Dad Enjoys His Sleep (1824 Views)

Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff / Woman Pours Boiling Water On Husband In His Sleep For Having 5 Secret Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28-year-old Son Rapes Mum As Dad Enjoys His Sleep by TheGrillr(m): 4:03am On Jan 11, 2013
A 28-year-old man appeared in the court for allegedly raping his mother. It is alleged that the suspect raped his mother who was sleeping in the family's sitting room on Thursday night at around 10pm.

"The victim was sleeping in the sitting room while her husband was enjoying his sleep in their bedroom. It is reported that the victim only noticed that it was her son who violated her, when he went out of the house through the window," said Acornhoek Police spokesperson Lieutenant Mpho Koli.

Koli said the suspect was remanded in investigations continue.

TheGrillr
Blogger
www.thehoppersgrill..com
Re: 28-year-old Son Rapes Mum As Dad Enjoys His Sleep by vallycan: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2013
Dis is an abomination as d son his bringin curse upon himself n his generation:i jst hope people lik dis deserve special judgement frm GOD: minwile am d first to comment today tank God grin
Re: 28-year-old Son Rapes Mum As Dad Enjoys His Sleep by Mynd44: 6:23am On Jan 11, 2013
Wow. This is sick
Re: 28-year-old Son Rapes Mum As Dad Enjoys His Sleep by rodeo0070(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Mynd_44: Wow. This is sick
So criminally sick...
Re: 28-year-old Son Rapes Mum As Dad Enjoys His Sleep by greatgod2012(f): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2013
Olorun oba ngbo, i dont know what dis world is turning into, i dont think sodom and gomorrah got to this level before God destroy them.
All i can say is that may God have mercy on him, because he has brought serious curse on himself, its only God's mercy that can see him thru.
Re: 28-year-old Son Rapes Mum As Dad Enjoys His Sleep by Smooyis(m): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2013
MERCY Lord!
Re: 28-year-old Son Rapes Mum As Dad Enjoys His Sleep by mdee1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
greatgod2012: Olorun oba ngbo, i dont know what dis world is turning into, i dont think sodom and gomorrah got to this level before God destroy them.
All i can say is that may God have mercy on him, because he has brought serious curse on himself, its only God's mercy that can see him thru.
go and search for this in ur bible 'there is nothing new under the sun' @poster, the guy is probably a b4st4rd

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos : Generator Fumes Kill Man, Wife & 3 Children In Ikorodu / Woman Stripped Off Her Clothes & Beaten To Pulp Over Witchcraft Allegation. PICS / Lecturer Exposed By Student For Allegedly Trying To Initiate S3x With Her-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.