Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,185 members, 7,936,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Want To Become A Professional Web Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Become A Professional Web Designer (607 Views)

Professional Web Design And Development In Warri, Delta State, Nigeria / Any Professional Web Designer In Onitsha, I Have A Job For You. / A Professional Web Designer/programmer Needed Urgently To Build An Adult Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Become A Professional Web Designer by antontech(m): 1:10am On Jan 13, 2013
Most people dream of becoming a website designer and possibily a developer but are charged N30000 or even above for them to learn a mere website design.Teach yourself everything now,get materials 2 videos on A-z of Joomla and woodpress with bonus of 3 free premium woodpress themes.
Also are Ebooks of unimaginable prices at your fingertip.
Visit http://www.designerstutor..com
Re: I Want To Become A Professional Web Designer by ayaba(f): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2013
antontech: Most people dream of becoming a website designer and possibily a developer but are charged N30000 or even above for them to learn a mere website design.

My friend, what you call a mere website design is a source of income to many and they are successful at it. And if you want to succeed at a career, what is wrong with paying N30,000 and above to get the know-how?

Professional website design training for January 2013 is in progress. Weekday and weekend classes are available .

For more enquires , you can visit our centre at 19 Tokunbo Alli street, Off Toyin street, Ikeja.
Or call, 08035820401, 08164655142

Or register online www.nationalweb.com.ng/register.php
Re: I Want To Become A Professional Web Designer by antontech(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
N30000 is too much for to learn website design.There are so many ebook online and video tutorials too.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: My Blog Has Been Hacked / Please Review / Online Web Designing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.